It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -sIxteen-

page: 253
<< 250  251  252    254  255  256 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

What higher-ups did to Rahm Emanuel/Chicago Police, is what Chicago Mayors/Police have been doing for well-connected people in the city for decades. That's why they recognized in less than an hour what happened to get Smollett off the hook.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

"Extending the false narrative beyond believability" is what happened 3 weeks ago, when the MSM was reporting that President Trump is really an agent of Russia. NYT/WaPo/CNN/MSNBC all reported it with sincerity too! A-holes.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Let me rephrase it. A lockdown of that nature would be something of such importance that the announcement would have to come from the Whitehouse directly at the appropriate time. A leak would compromise what ever was going on. Military operations come to my mind, and I base that on my own personal experiences, but I wouldn't think that would necessarily always be the case. I hope that helps

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Add to that, the DNC using its propaganda arm to publish pictures of RBG that were over a year old and claim they were from present day.

I still see articles using those pictures and claiming they are from January of this year.

edit on 26-3-2019 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Bill1960

Yes. That helps.
TY.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: crankyoldman

"Extending the false narrative beyond believability" is what happened 3 weeks ago, when the MSM was reporting that President Trump is really an agent of Russia. NYT/WaPo/CNN/MSNBC all reported it with sincerity too! A-holes.

Funny and sad really. One playbook. Russia is the devil, it cannot be so - ever. So if Russia offers free everything to everybody they are still the devil.

Now the real fun begins as we watch them double down on the same story. I mentioned the talking points a year ago, Radio Robert posted them. Hilarious and it will only get funnier because there is no other story available for them - playbook.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Bill, Q Post #3213 today has kinda slipped past the spotlight because it's a repeat of the FISAGATE poster.

However it is a ZERO minute MARKER meaning ACTION IN PROGRESS!!

Could this mean DECLAS in progress?

The actual Post delta from #3212 (creating the Marker) is 00:00:42 - which hints at Bill Clinton.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

Yes..another good example of the media making up crap that's almost unbelievable. It was proven today that the Ruth Bader Ginsburg audio that Q linked to, had been edited by CSPAN.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Rel, I've watched your work for a long time. It is uncanny how accurate you are with that whole clock thing. My gut says this might be something bigger than a declas.
edit on 26-3-2019 by Bill1960 because: grammar

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Re Q Post #3214:

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 6855c3 No.5909363 📁
Mar 26 2019 16:27:37 (EST)

Anonymous ID: e1b7a1 No.5909352 📁
Mar 26 2019 16:27:09 (EST)
>>5909322
TT was bugged most likely.

>>5909352

is also a ZERO min MARKER meaning ACTION IN PROGRESS

Note that Q gives a CONFIRMATION of the Anon's post by giving a null reply to ">>5909352"!

So basically "Yes Trump Tower was bugged and now we are doing something about it".
edit on 26-3-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK
a reply to: carewemust

Add to that, the DNC using its propaganda arm to publish pictures of RBG that were over a year old and claim they were from present day.

I still see articles using those pictures and claiming they are from January of this year.

TMZ posted a recent photo of "RBG" outside her car. The photo was distant and grainy so you can't really tell who it is.

They're getting so desperate now.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Bill, it is... recall post #3200 says:

2 for 1?
3 for 1?
4 for 1?
These people are stupid.
Q

Maybe POTUS is going to bundle 2, 3 or 4 public revelations at once?

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 09:21 PM
link   

I'm just putting things together and drawing conclusions like the rest of you guys. The Whitehouse lockdown is screaming at me. I'm probably wrong, but it's saying to me the "night of the long knives" for justice is underway. We won't know that until the Whitehouse says something.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

They know better.... just smearing.

Well, if it wasn't obvious before it's Qrystal clear now: Q (you and I and all the rest) is/are definitely a real and significant threat to the globalist onslaught.

I was just thinking again after the Mueller report how C.O.M. was right on the money...the Qollective energy was a BIG part in turning the tide and bouncing all the evil plans right back in the cabal's face.

It seemed hopeless before Q and then the energy, the belief, and the information that came out of it brought much light against the darkness.

Here's to all y'all:
Even our basement Anarchist friend!

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 09:29 PM
link   

What higher-ups did to Rahm Emanuel/Chicago Police, is what Chicago Mayors/Police have been doing for well-connected people in the city for decades. That's why they recognized in less than an hour what happened to get Smollett off the hook.

Smollett is very well connected. I am hoping he got off the hook here because federal charges are about to be brought.

His attorney Mark Geragos has represented Clinton's brother & is/was representing Clare Bronfman. He is Avenatti's partner in crime and Avenatti has his own connections.

While in college and later in law school, Michael worked at a political opposition research and media firm run by Rahm Emanuel (who later became White House Chief of Staff and is presently the Mayor of Chicago). During his time there, Michael worked on over 150 campaigns in 42 states, including multiple gubernatorial and congressional campaigns (i.e. Joe Biden’s U.S. Senate Campaign).

What a tangled web they weave.

At a court hearing on Thursday, Feb. 28, it was revealed that Teny Geragos was added to NXIVM founder Keith Raniere‘s legal team. The court was then made aware that Teny is the daughter of Mark Geragos, who represents co-defendant Clare Bronfman. The father and daughter work for two separate law firms.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

originally posted by: djohn554
Wow! Who would have thought - I am in agreement with Rahm Emanuel

Hats off to him. ...Hope he's not in danger now.

Color me skeptical, but given Emanuel's history and connections I wouldn't be surprised if he's only being so vocal about the Smollet case now because somehow he's linked to this mess.

We may find out eventually. I don't think the Smollet debacle is over.

I have a feeling that you are right about he Smollet thing not being over, and I have to say that it is a very bad feeling.

I want badly to be wrong, but my gut tells me that the Smollet thing is Act 2 of a three act play that is setting up a huge blow, though fake (think FF), to the Right in this country. I had a prediction written out, but I'm going to withhold for right now and meditate on it and quitely pray over it for a bit.

Sometimes it's better to pray for your enemies than to wish they get what is comming to them. I need to take the high road on this one, and do what is right in the eyes of God.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: wanderingconfusion

Smollett is very well connected. I am hoping he got off the hook here because federal charges are about to be brought.

[...]

WC!

Also add Jussie's sisters worked for obama, Rahm+obama, foxx, it goes round and round. FISA connects all of them via the hops... I do wonder as was postulated earlier, this case was kicked upstairs to prevent discovery...
edit on Tue Mar 26 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed quote Trim Those Quotes

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bill1960

I'm just putting things together and drawing conclusions like the rest of you guys. The Whitehouse lockdown is screaming at me. I'm probably wrong, but it's saying to me the "night of the long knives" for justice is underway. We won't know that until the Whitehouse says something.

In support of B60's instincts...

Potus Schedule

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Maybe under threat of federal prosecution, Smollett would perform like the African brothers and flip on someone higher up... like Kamala ‘Heels Up’ Harris.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Q3220

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 488660 No.5915048 📁
Mar 26 2019 22:27:51 (EST)
www.youtube.com...📁
Sometimes it's good to go back, once you've gone forward.
'Knowingly' pushing a 'narrative' that is FALSE/FAKE…..
This. Is. CNN.
Media-arm of the [D] party.
THINK. FOR. YOURSELF.
Q

new topics

top topics

<< 250  251  252    254  255  256 >>

join