It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -sIxteen-

page: 242
<< 239  240  241    243  244  245 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Another theory...
[+21] [+2] [+4] implies there are an additional 21 people who will be charged - plus (Bill + Hillary?) as well as four more and the co-conspirators belonging to 5Eyes in UK and AUS.

Last Resort: a final course of action, used only when all else has failed. Q has said that Military Tribunals Will Become necessary due to the seditious/treasonous nature of the Crimes. Think Iran Deal & Uranium One. Some people may be deemed “enemy combatants” and can be tried in a military tribunal. GiTMO is often referred to as a last resort.

Q also told us that there are “layers” to the Crimes (Q1753) and that the FISA abuses are the foundation - bottom to top.

Q740 line:
[1] other prison being prepped.

The strange circumstance about Kreuger’s suicide is that he had a book coming out in June. Who commits suicide when they have a book coming out? If you're motivated enough to start and finish a book and then get it published, you're not 'suffering from depression'.

Geologic time...

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: crankyoldman

The SENATE must have deeper access to the report's contents than the House. The House voted 390-to-0 for releasing the full Mueller report.

Elizabeth Warren tweeted it was 420-0. I wonder what she's smoking....

Prolly just a Native American ritual sacrament thingy...

link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

Wouldn't you want it fully released, in the name of "Transparency" and to fully eliminate any talking point 'conspiracies' that the left will cling to by it not being released?

Maybe you aren't paying attention. The talking point 'conspiracies' on the left for the last two years is what made them look like compete assholes the last two days. Why would the right change that strategy when the left is freaking stupid to fall for it a second time.

Let then simmer in their own hyperbole for round two, about 8 months, then smack 'em on the ass again with the truth, again. I never tire of this game.

It'll be even sweeter when the full report shows how they damaged the political institutions of this country by selling their souls to Russia, China, and the EU. The full report will be made available, but the left needs more rope.

the fact that the Republicans don't want it released should be telling

Yes, they found something that works to their political advantage. I think that's a direct quote from SunTzu, actually.

link   
Q said to watch Hannity tonight. Watching.

Did anybody notice the pic he had up as a backdrop was the same pic Q showed (sans the word 'Time') in post #3176?

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Clapper on CNN now trying to act rational...with a band-aid on his head.

I am watching a very well put together controlled skid on NPR TV. Admits a lot... though mostly aired for the first time, by them. They are doing a decent job of staying barely on the road... trying to slip by the pile-up.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Q said to watch Hannity tonight. Watching.

Did anybody notice the pic he had up as a backdrop was the same pic Q showed (sans the word 'Time') in post #3176?

He is on fire tonight.
Pissed off, as we all should be.
ETA: Its a replay now, Hannity starts at about 6 min in.

edit on 3 25 2019 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Clapper on CNN now trying to act rational...with a band-aid on his head.

A bandaid? Like Bernie? Bernie claims his was due to a run-in with a glass shower door. What is Clapper claiming?

Clapper never explained the band aid on the top of his shiny, bald, head. I had to turn CNN off...it's like watching your crazy Uncle getting drunk at the dinner table.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Hannity has on a FBI pin he said a rank and file agent gave him....see the Q?

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Just some personal observations. Team Trump got cleared and that's a wonderful thing. Trump has also made it very clear people need to be held to account. The fall out by the media after the Meuller preliminary findings remind me of the slug fests that were the battle of the Pacific. Never mind the Japanese were beat at Iwo Jima, Saipan, Tarawa and Okinawa, they just kept coming. The Dems and the media are doing the same thing. The Meuller findings have given Team Trump a very narrow window to act. They need to seize the initiative and get this show on the road. If they don't committee heads are going to drop subpoena's and hamstring this whole thing. Justice needs to start quickly, specifically chosen, low level operatives who know too much. To me the final act would be the end of "Goodfellas" where they eat their own except that won't help those at the top. They all face justice

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Q

Sarah Sanders: "They literally accused the President of the United States of being an agent for a foreign government. That's equivalent to treason. Thats punishable by death in this country."

I've said this a few times, Sarah has the worst job on the planet and she has done a brilliant job of avoiding what most of us would do - open fire...

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 08:55 PM
link   

twit link

I predict this won't end well for anyone involved.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 09:00 PM
link   

No it's a new set of talking points, "welcome to Iwo Jima, you must fight for the Emperor or die"

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Bill1960

I spent more time with CNN and MSNBC on in the background today than I'd care to admit.

The same arguments were presented nearly word for word by multiple different people on both networks.

Near as I can tell, these will be the new talking points:

1. "This was only one investigation. There are other investigations. Mueller couldn't indict anyway. It's up to Congress"

2. "Barr is hand picked by the President. He only took 2 days to decide on obstruction. Obvious the fix is in"the

3. "Just because they don't have enough to nail him with a criminal complaint doesn't !ean he isn't guilty !"

4. "This isn't a criminal investigation anyway. It's counter-intelligence."

5. "We need to see the full report. Barr might be lying about the report. We still haven't heard from Mueller"

There's a lot of words floating out there, but they all seem to boil down to these 5 in general.

edit on 25-3-2019 by RadioRobert because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Well he does have the Midas touch.

(Coughs sarcastically)

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

You're right on every one of them, I guess I was a little obtuse. The freshmen have been summoned to meet the Emperor and be told first hand what the talking points are and stick with them. Keep in mind theres a few that are off the reservations and causing a lot of heartburn for the deep state

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Q3191

twitter.com...

Q3192

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: c555e0 No.5894341 📁
Mar 25 2019 22:18:48 (EST)
twitter.com...📁
twitter.com...📁
#FAKE #FAKE #FAKE
Q

edit on 25-3-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Q3193

Q3194

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 526f9e No.5894619 📁
Mar 25 2019 22:28:50 (EST)
>>5894473 (/pb)
"Fake News Media."
Q

edit on 25-3-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Playing catch up. Sorry if this is a repost. Wonder what Brennan is afraid of?

Former CIA chief John O. Brennan now says his months of attacks on President Trump may have been based on “bad information.”

One of the president’s harshest critics had a muted tone on Monday as he discussed special counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia report on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe.” No evidence was found to support the claim that Mr. Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign “conspired or coordinated” with Russia.

“Well, I don’t know if I received bad information but I think I suspected there was more than there actually was,” Mr. Brennan told host Joe Scarborough. “I am relieved that it’s been determined there was not a criminal conspiracy with the Russian government over our election.”

Ex-CIA chief offers mea culpa on Trump: 'I don't know if I received bad information'

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

He's just trying to save his a$$, he's going down with the rest of them, but I think this signaled he's willing to roll on his former masters. Time will tell

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bill1960
a reply to: The GUT

He's just trying to save his a$$, he's going down with the rest of them, but I think this signaled he's willing to roll on his former masters. Time will tell

And his former masters saw it tonight, too.

top topics

<< 239  240  241    243  244  245 >>

join