It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -sIxteen-

page: 241
<< 238  239  240    242  243  244 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
This 2014 Tweet from President Trump is what we need right now.

Some Offense!: twitter.com...

BTW... Lindsay Graham is against making the Mueller Report public. And Mitch McConnell just officially blocked making it public.

www.nbcnews.com...

Democrats and MSM are beyond LIVID now. Love it!

Obstruction goes both ways. The argument against FISA DELCAS was it would obstruct. If the report contains information on the "other investigations ongoing" then releasing may obstruct.

Watch for what I said last week - demanding to trigger desired response "wouldn't you want transparency" "Oh, if he's innocent then we can see..." etc.

They'll get to see it all, likely after DECLAS in which case it won't matter.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

53 Members - 30 Democrats and 23 Republicans and organized into 12 subcommittees
Committee on Appropriations

I say make all the hearings public & televised - if they cannot answer due to classification then just state so & give a written answer to committee/Congress later

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Sostratus

That's a "Welcome to Congress" gala that's been scheduled for awhile. Obama will bring them good luck, LOL.

Thanks Care- I did a quick search but didn't see anything on it

edit on 3/25/2019 by Sostratus because: sausage fingers

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Thank-you! Maybe Schiff or Nadler will force themselves onto the committee for a day, just so they can grill A.G. Barr.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

The SENATE must have deeper access to the report's contents than the House. The House voted 390-to-0 for releasing the full Mueller report.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
Did you read link ? Buddies

Having such a high-profile friend can also bring unpleasant scrutiny. In 2008, USA Today ran a story about how Obama and Republican rival John McCain had both relied on fundraisers whose names had surfaced in federal corruption investigations.

"In 2003, James Reynolds, a Chicago investment banker who is a member of Obama's national finance committee, was recorded on FBI wiretaps arranging what prosecutors said was a 'sham' consulting contract with a woman they called the 'paramour' of a mayoral adviser in Philadelphia," USA Today wrote. "His firm later won $300,000 worth of city contracts."

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Very good read. The two things that stick out to me are the Carter Page FISA, especially the 3rd renewal. We need to have declass of that. It's the whole start of the "insurance policy". We need to find the person's desk where that buck stops. It's either Loretta Lunch or someone at the WH.

Secondly , we need to hear the details of the August 2017 Memo change in scope of investigation. Why was it needed? What were the changes?

There is no way the whole Mueller Report ever gets released, no matter how much the Democrats whine about it.

We need some Declass to expose the whole Crossfire Hurricane Setup of Trump. That's the real crime that occurred here. We need to find out the ultimate point person of that.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 07:24 PM
link   
“Handpicked” is the word of the day.

[1] Russiagate was the attempted coup. [1] sets the STAGE for FISAGATE = START = FOUNDATION and thereafter the Structure (Layers). STAGE IS SET.

Sebastian Gorka = Garbage file
Sebastian Gorka became infamous on Qresearch for his “Q is garbage” Tweets.

More DC Panic coming.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 07:28 PM
link   
We're about to witness the most important event in modern history maybe even the entire history of this planet.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: SKEPTEK

There 'ya go! Media is now in brackets....eyes on.

It. Is. Time.

Apparently you colored outside the lines...but...

[Media] is in the killbox, now?

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Thanks for highlighting the important info. Goes to show how much criminal activity occurs without the criminals facing justice...unless they're in the orbit of someone being investigated by Bob Mueller.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

BBC has just had a UK 2 star general on saying ISIS are not done "they'll just go underground".

Makes me nervous as it sounds like UK military is not on side.

What did people think what would happen to ISIS once they lost their territory and we didn't exterminate all the fighters? It's stupid to let ISIS Nationals back home, mark my words.

ISIS will be the next AQ till we equip and fund the next generation of Jihadis in the region.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Clapper on CNN now trying to act rational...with a band-aid on his head.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

A bandaid? Like Bernie? Bernie claims his was due to a run-in with a glass shower door. What is Clapper claiming?

I refuse to turn on CNN. They have gone batsnip crazy now. It's like watching a bunch of dumb actors and actresses in an overly dramatic play. But, it made them lots of $$$$$ over the last two years. How can anyone with a brain cell watch their crap?! Oh yeah...I know. CNN comes with the basic pkg and has contracts in every airport and nook and cranny.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: imthegoat

It would not surprise me if it came out that every single high school player in the top 300 or so every year in basketball and football all were getting paid heaps of money to go to a certain school. Its not a case of "does it happen", it happens. Every year it comes out that so and so took money to go to a certain school. What do people think happens with all the other players at other school? They want their money too - they just dont get caught.

I dont even think there is anything necessarily wrong with that either, lord knows the kids make everyone else enough money, they should get a taste too. Thing is though, is that its still illegal.

I agree. None of those kids invented the system. They just want to play. I was a complete idiot at that age. Thank God, I had no useful skills! Pretty sure I would have turned out to be a total tool, given the chance, at the time.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

A clever PR stunt to harvest sympathy 😎

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless
a reply to: cherokeetroy

He was 96, after all. I can't bring myself to get my pants in a bunch over this one.

Nor, I. Handy af, though...mayhaps there is an Emeritus Tools semi-retirement plan?

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: CaPpedDoG
Perhaps a very old judge was selected so they could do him in and it wouldn't look suspect.

originally posted by: TomLawless
a reply to: cherokeetroy

He was 96, after all. I can't bring myself to get my pants in a bunch over this one.

It might be interesting...if it can be done...to find out how much life insurance he had...who paid for it...and who the beneficiaries are.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Good God this site is screwy.

Redo.
edit on 25-3-2019 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX

"Q" has nothing left he has to jump on old age now

I hope there is bonus pay, for closing the store. I hear Nike has positions available...
edit on 25-3-2019 by Enderdog because: OCD, probably....

new topics

top topics

<< 238  239  240    242  243  244 >>

join