It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -sIxteen-

page: 233
<< 230  231  232    234  235  236 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 02:44 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Unfortunately what we also found out is that the russians DID interfere in our elections.

Makes this bitter/sweet.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 03:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

Unfortunately what we also found out is that the russians DID interfere in our elections.

Makes this bitter/sweet.

All Russians involved have been indicted and charged.

All the evidence does not mention how many votes were "harvested" 😎

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 03:52 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

wow ..

if just a small part of this is true.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 04:18 AM
link   
a reply to: samuelsson

I agree. This is gonna be a crazy show

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 04:58 AM
link   
I though this was so obvious..

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: cherokeetroy

I wish the people who interview Devin Nunes on Fox News had followed these FISA-SPYGATE things as well as many of us have followed them.

That's one of the first questions I would ask Devin Nunes, if I had the chance...."Why would criminal referrals in March 2019, mean more to the DOJ than criminal referrals sent in April 2018?"

Wouldn’t charges BEFORE Mueller finished appear to be obstruction or meddling or political?
I’m not sure by difference between April ‘18 and March ‘19 seems to be Mueller finishing report.

PAIN?
edit on 25-3-2019 by ucanthandlethetruth because: typo

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
a reply to: ucanthandlethetruth

It would seem from this that getting Hillary elected would have been in Russia's best interest to continue gathering Western secret technology.

[snipped]

P

Agree on the last part, but wanted to clarify on the first. Hillary basically went to US tech companies and said hey, partner with Moscow! It will be great.

Those relationships are still in place. What did Russia lose? Seems the info sharing and collaboration is ongoing, with no end in sight.

2010-12 -Skolkovo Moscow/US tech partnerships
2013 - Sec of State Clinton term ends
2014 - FBI issues extreme warning to Mass. Tech on partnerships with Russia

Today, we know Skolkovo partnered and signed with Huawei/China and are still actively working with IBM and Mass. Tech among others.
edit on Mon Mar 25 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Makes this bitter/sweet.

Unfortunately it was not only known but ALLOWED to happen, all part and parcel to an attempted plan/smokescreen to provide COVER and the narrative of an illegal takedown of a constitutionally elected President.

Obama team was warned in 2014 about Russian interference - August 2017

The Obama administration received multiple warnings from national security officials between 2014 and 2016 that the Kremlin was ramping up its intelligence operations and building disinformation networks it could use to disrupt the U.S. political system, according to more than half a dozen current and former officials.......

U.S. intelligence and law enforcement officials worked frantically to compile retaliatory options for the Obama White House. Despite being presented with several strategies — including more aggressively tailing Russian diplomats in the U.S. — it opted to do nothing immediately.

Will be interesting to see the back peddling begin

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 07:28 AM
link   
One of the main 4 am talking points.

"Hand Picked".

When has an Attorney General not been hand picked?
edit on 25-3-2019 by TomLawless because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 07:30 AM
link   
SECRET COMPANY IN SUPREME COURT CASE - Columbus Nova??

Forbes Article

Columbus Nova: A Family Office For A Russian Billionaire Owned By Americans

According to old press releases and securities filings, Columbus Nova was founded in 2000 as “the U.S.-based affiliate of the Renova Group,” Vekselberg’s holding company. SEC filings also show that Columbus Nova and Renova U.S. Management are primarily owned by Andrew Intrater, a 56-year-old U.S. citizen who is Columbus Nova’s CEO and Vekselberg’s cousin.

Medvedev and Vekselberg had worked together to build the Skolkovo Foundation, a technology and innovation center meant to help grow Russia’s cyber industry that Vekselberg now cochairs.

By 2012 the vice president of the Skolkovo Foundation, Conor Lenihan—who had previously partnered with the Clinton Foundation—recorded that Skolkovo had assembled 28 Russian, American and European “Key Partners.” Of the 28 “partners,” 17, or 60%, have made financial commitments to the Clinton Foundation, totaling tens of millions of dollars, or sponsored speeches by Bill Clinton.
WSJ

Even if it could be proven that these tens of millions of dollars in Clinton Foundation donations by Skolkovo’s key partners played no role in the Clinton State Department’s missing or ignoring obvious red flags about the Russian enterprise, the perception would still be problematic.

edit on 25-3-2019 by ucanthandlethetruth because: Trimmed quote

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

cranky, my gut told me to checks for anagrams on the CAPS in that POTUS tweet:

NCNCNOCEXONERATIONKEEPAMERICAGREAT

Answers from substrings of that include =

•Korean peace agreement
•Patronage in ancient Rome
•Corporate tax in America
•Great American Cookie Co.
•Economic regeneration
•Emporia (ancient Greece)
•Magnetic Reconnection

How Bout Dis Fren?

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 07:54 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Makes this bitter/sweet.

“If you can’t beat em, join them!” Said no TRUE PATRIOT!!! Tick Tock Evergreen the Truth is on its way Dark - Light.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Dammit, I take one day off work, and I miss Mueller's report clearing Trump of collusion (and weaseling out of offering an opinion on obstruction).

So, anyone want to wager how long until Comey, Brennan, et all, get indicted for perjury?

I would add Chris Steele to the list, but I'm pretty sure MI6 will have him suicided or disappeared if the heat gets turned up on him. That's how spooks work, after all. Heck, it wouldn't surprise me if Brennan turns up dead in the near future, because his former associates decided he's now too much of a liability.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 08:37 AM
link   
So myself and others have been saying to the detractors that once the Mueller report is handed in, and the President is completely exonerated, it is game on. Looks like that is exactly what is about to happen. Graham already talking about criminal referrals to be handed into Barr, talk of another Special Counsel to be appointed to investigate the investigators.

Personally, I dont believe another SC is necessary, as they already have John Huber and his team investigating all Deep State malfeasance. We are all lucky to be alive and active participants in the greatest happening in United States history. Buckle up, because now the traitors get whats coming to them!

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Even the worst thing I know of him doing (cheating on his dying wife)

You're getting Trump mixed up with McCain.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Now I'm wondering just what the LAST RESORT really is.

From #
Mar 18 2019

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: ebfcff No.5760306 📁
Mar 18 2019 18:24:09 (EST)
[MUELLER] REPORT DELAY?
PANIC IN DC?
THE REAL PANIC COMES IN THE FORM OF A LAST RESORT.
[+21][+2][+4]
Q
qntmpkts.keybase.pub...

I'm wondering if this might be an attempt to assassinate Trump. That would most certainly be an act of extreme desperation, because if it fails they're going to prison for sure, and all the political contacts, money, and dirt on Earth won't help them a bit.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Lindsey Graham is holding a presser at 11 am. The Republicans need to take them all down so this never happens again.

I agree no more Special Council investigations necessary. AG Barr will be able to do his job now unhindered and he will. He will not give up control of DOJ like Sessions did.

It's payback time.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 08:58 AM
link   

And don't forget about Ukraine...

All in favour of the evil-queen-blood-drinker.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
a reply to: queenofswords

This may seem far out but, Drop 3028. The last resort may be the assassination of a high ranking D...Feeling I've had for a while. AOC, NP, CS Because you know the right is just full of crazies. BIG things are at stake...no ones safe

That is a possibility. You have to figure, at some point the DSers might conclude that if the Clintons were to suddenly have an "accident" or something, it would likely take some heat off the rest of them.

top topics

<< 230  231  232    234  235  236 >>

join