It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -sIxteen-

page: 232
<< 229  230  231    233  234  235 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I also want to ask if anyone within any of these threads have brought up Skolvovo yet. I haven't read about it in here but I know there's roughly 10% I've missed along the way.

Lmk if it hasn't been (I'll also do an ATS search) and if not, I'll post some interesting info regarding Clinton, Skolvovo, and how ironic it would be if they were the place that meddled in the election. Or we can at least dig into what it is they really set it up for, what they're doing over there, and assess how bad it is...

I have a strong hunch all of the Russia mess from the Obama years (U1, Skolvovo, the later Russia-Ukraine conflict and our inaction) was all supposed to remain pretty buried since Clinton was going to win.

Suckers.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

phoenix, I've got offline records of all parts of the thread.

You should also be able to go back to the drop box links on my "ARCHIVE" posts at the beginning of each thread part (well usually on page 3 or 4).

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Interesting thread

threadreaderapp.com...

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Whitaker + EL Chapo = Clinton Foundation D.O.A.

web.archive.org...://times.com.mx/wikileaks-mexican-drug-kingpin-el-chapo-donated-15m-to-clinton-foundation/

(Why can't I make the URL work?)
edit on 3/24/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 11:49 PM
link   

"Rep. Devin Nunes says he is ready to deliver criminal referrals to Attorney General William Barr."

t.co...
edit on Mon Mar 25 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky, my gut told me to checks for anagrams on the CAPS in that POTUS tweet:

NCNCNOCEXONERATIONKEEPAMERICAGREAT

Answers from substrings of that include =

•Korean peace agreement
•Patronage in ancient Rome
•Corporate tax in America
•Great American Cookie Co.
•Economic regeneration
•Emporia (ancient Greece)
•Magnetic Reconnection

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
"Rep. Devin Nunes says he is ready to deliver criminal referrals to Attorney General William Barr."

t.co...

Why does Devin Nunes expect these criminal referrals to be acted upon, when this set from April 2018 were ignored?

www.zerohedge.com...

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I guess we'll see won't we. I expect many things to be different this time around

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

I wish the people who interview Devin Nunes on Fox News had followed these FISA-SPYGATE things as well as many of us have followed them.

That's one of the first questions I would ask Devin Nunes, if I had the chance...."Why would criminal referrals in March 2019, mean more to the DOJ than criminal referrals sent in April 2018?"
edit on 3/25/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

That's one of the first questions I would ask Devin Nunes, if I had the chance...."Why would criminal referrals in March 2019, mean more to the DOJ than criminal referrals sent in April 2018?"

The difference between a rod and a barr maybe?

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

originally posted by: carewemust

The difference between a rod and a barr maybe?

Jeff Sessions was still the Attorney General for all matters that didn't relate to Russia.

"Trust Sessions" was the Q-team rallying cry last Summer.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 12:45 AM
link   
I couldn't find any earlier info in the threads regarding Skolkovo, so here you go.

2009-12
During Obama-Clinton's Russian Reset, 2 main things happened: 1) the most discussed thing, U1, but there was also Skolkovo which is interesting.

Source - The Hill

As secretary of State, Hillary Clinton worked with Russian leaders, including Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov and then-President Dmitri Medvedev, to create U.S. technology partnerships with Moscow’s version of Silicon Valley, a sprawling high-tech campus known as Skolkovo.
The collaboration occurred at the exact same time Bill Clinton made his now infamous trip to Russia to pick up a jaw-dropping $500,000 check for a single speech.

...[Clinton] asked permission to meet Vekselberg, the head of Skolkovo, and Arkady Dvorkovich, a senior official of Rosatom, the Russian nuclear giant seeking State’s permission to buy Uranium One, a Canadian company with massive U.S. uranium reserves.

Years later, intelligence documents show, both the Skolkovo and Uranium One projects raised serious security concerns.

In 2013, the U.S. military’s leading intelligence think tank in Europe sounded alarm that the Skolkovo project might be a front for economic and military espionage.

FBI Warns Mass. Tech about Russian Investors

In an extraordinary warning issued to technology companies in Massachusetts, the FBI’s Boston office said entrepreneurs could unwittingly be drawn into industrial espionage if they work with Russian-backed venture capital firms operating here and in Silicon Valley. The bureau said it has sent notices to local companies and research facilities such as universities, and on Friday published an op-ed piece by an agent in the FBI’s Boston office. The FBI singled out the Skolkovo Foundation, founded by Russia’s prime minister, Dmitry Medvedev, that in 2011 enlisted the Massachusetts Institute of Technology to start an elite technical college in Russia modeled after the Cambridge school. ″The foundation may be a means for the Russian government to access our nation’s sensitive or classified research development facilities and dual-use technologies with military and commercial application

Skolkovo Innovation Center - Wikipedia
Electronics Technology Center

n July 2012, IBM and five leading Russian innovation companies: the Skolkovo Foundation, Rusnano, Rostelecom, Russian Venture Company and ITFY, all signed a collaboration agreement to foster a culture of applied research and commercialization and attract key talent and investment from around the world in the area of microelectronics. The agreement will give the Electronics Technology Center access to IBM’s intellectual property for chip design. IBM will also provide cloud computing technologies to form the basis of a new virtual design environment to be used to develop new microelectronic devices such as sensors to be used in smarter infrastructure projects, industry and consumer electronics. The cloud will help unite Russia’s dispersed microelectronics development teams and provide access to advanced technologies and best practice and foster global collaboration. Russian chip designers and fabless design houses will be able to access new semiconductor technologies, including automation tools, design kits, libraries and intellectual property.

Russia New AI Supercomputer Runs on Western Tech

Its development began in 2017 at the Skolkovo Institute of Science and Technology, an 8-year-old private institute founded in partnership with the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.

Plans call for boosting Zhores’ speed to 2 or 3 petaflops, officials said, improving its ability to tackle problems in “a wide range of interdisciplinary tasks at the interface of machine learning, data science and mathematical modeling in biomedicine, image processing, development and search for new drugs, photonics, predictive maintenance, and development of new x-ray and gamma radiation sources.

The system incorporates 26 nodes with the most powerful graphics accelerators with tensor cores today—each has four NVIDIA Tesla V100 cards

Russia's Silicon Valley Looks to China For Capital, Support

The Russian-China Investment Fund for Regional Development has just signed on as an anchor investor in two new funds at Skolkovo Ventures with the sum of $300 million.

...At the forum this week, Huaweii signed an agreement with Skolkovo to develop 5G network technology at the innovation center, and also do research in AI and IoT projects.

Ummmm.... that was less than six months ago this 5G Huawei-Skolkovo agreement was signed. Since then, we've seen the military come out and basically tell every Western country if Huawei builds your 5G infrastructure, we won't share info with you. You can't get much more blatant.

Big Russia messes needed cleaning up and while we've all been distracted by Trump-Russia, Clinton-Russia won't be covered up. People would balk. The masses have been distracted while the Deep State has been expecting a Trump takedown, and the Plan seems to be clever, to say the least.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 12:49 AM
link   
FYI: As a refresher, here is a description of the 6 "buckets of documents" that President Trump has under declassification review.

Once released, it's expected that some of the information will point to the origins of the Mueller witch-hunt, and shine a light on other improper and illegal actions taken by Deep-State operatives...both domestic and by our foreign "allies".

theconservativetreehouse.com...-161591

Maybe President Trump is waiting for the OIG Report from Michael Horowitz before ordering a release? Doing so now might take a lot of the "BOOM" out of Horowitz's report. He's been diligently investigating FISA-Abuse, and a few other "matters" for almost a year.
edit on 3/25/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

(post by pheonix358 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 01:00 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 01:11 AM
link   
I present to you, a classic low-IQ Azzhole...

Congressman Jerry Nadler not only claims that A.G. William Barr is covering up for President Trump, he's summoning Barr before his Judiciary Committee, to be drawn, quartered, and castrated.

House Judiciary Chairman Jerry Nadler said Sunday the committee will call Attorney General William Barr to testify "in the near future."

"In light of the very concerning discrepancies and final decision making at the Justice Department following the Special Counsel report, where Mueller did not exonerate the President, we will be calling Attorney General Barr in to testify before the House Judiciary in the near future," the New York Democrat tweeted.
Only click if you must: www.cnn.com...

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Lol.

What a Grande Play that would be. Imagine Barr letting loose against the Dems in answer to their questions.

Did you find Collusion? ... Yes!

Have arrest warrants been issued? ... Yes!

Who is on the top of that list? ... You!

P

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 02:20 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Barr isn't someone that Congress can intimidate. That's for sure. He will have the Democrats whimpering like puppies by the time he's through with Nadler and his committee.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 02:42 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

We should all be celebrating the results of Mueller's finding.

Right. The smartest thing polosi could do is to admit on tv that this is good news.
Next she should apologies to trump on tv for calling him a traitor.

Sure the guy is a scumbag. I've known that about him long before he became potus but calling someone a traitor is serious. Even the worst thing I know of him doing (cheating on his dying wife) isn't as bad as being a traitor potus.

Traitor potus would have called into question democracy itself.

new topics

top topics

<< 229  230  231    233  234  235 >>

join