It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -sIxteen-

page: 231
<< 228  229  230    232  233  234 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: carewemust

Nadler should recuse himself of any investigation on Trump. He hates him, imo, from disputes that go back years regarding NYC real estate stuff. I think Trump had a name for him back then that was, needless to say, unflattering. Anyway, Nadler wants blood and he doesn't care how he gets it. The American People have had enough of these types of politicians. Maybe it's time for the "pitchforks".

He should be he's cooked, so he's just a cornered rat at this point. Q gave the indication it would take two years to put everything in place. Given the state of this planetary mess, that was ambitious - hence us. I guess our guys, our friends at the NSA and DJT are ready to crack some heads...

The key is to see how others react within themselves - not within their echo chamber crew. I see TAT and Grambler have couple of very nice threads going, the responses are very level headed, thoughtful and grounded. That is a good sign.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I have nothing to add, thisvexes me...

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: djohn554
CNN: but but but obstruction

CNN's and CNN.com's headline says "Mueller Did Not Find" Collusion or Obstruction. That empowers Democrats like Nadler, who said this afternoon that Mueller didn't do a thorough job, and perhaps even engaged in a "cover-up".

Jerry Nadler declared that he's going to find impeachable crimes...and that, "only Congress can impeach a President. A Special Counsel can't, nor can the Attorney General, or Inspector General".

If what gateway pundit is sayin is true thei possibility of charging obstruction won't fly.

I read the report but didn't comprehend all of it. Went back and looked and it does essentially say that because he committed no crime he can be accused of obstruction

Barr states that he and DAG Rosenstein concluded that evidence is not available to establish that the President obstructed justice. Barr then explains that their decision is independent of whether the President could be indicted for anything, even if he did commit a crime.

But then Barr solidifies his case. He states that there was no motive for President Trump to obstruct justice since he didn’t commit collusion. He then states that most the evidence supplied by the Mueller gang regarding obstruction were in the public view and that no actions constitute obstructive content.

Then Barr solidifies his stance by saying that in order to obtain a judgement on obstruction the court would have to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that actions were taken, related to a preceding with corrupt intent and all three of these would have to be proven beyond a reasonable doubt.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Precisely, you cannot obstruct justice if there is no crime to begin with.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

thats not ominous at all.

tick tock jimbo...

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 09:35 PM
link   

I bet Graham sure does have questions for Comey! Why would you be vexed about that? I bet he has a few Q's for Brennan, too. BTW, Brennan has been silent today. I don't know how he can even show his face in public after his last tweet and CNN rant.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Stole this for you Dash.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
It seems that we can not go back to the past threads (1-16) to quote from those threads. The threads are sealed, all stars are gone and the Link tab is gone.

MOD NOTE
There is nothing odd or sinister about those threads.
They are closed to prevent members from posting to them anymore.
Just like any other thread that has parts due to their length.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 09:50 PM
link   

That's nice.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I just want to post this here in case anyone remembers.

Do any of y'all remember pre election when FBI Records Vault made a slew of posts on twitter. Some were ambiguous and others directly mentioned the Trump family...Fred in particular.

Think this was the gold badge or student program they mentioned on that date

I recalled tonight how many were thinking Trump may have been recruited as a special agent. But as I recall, we (don't recall who 'we' were)..thought it to be recent.

Was this perhaps a reference to the 80's as Rex implied?

i posted this to ucanthandlethetruth post hoping to get some conversation going for him

But really wondering if anyone here recalls those posts

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

The threads are not sealed. You just can't post to them but they are accesible.

Are you on a phone because the link option to each post is working on my PC.

Here is one of yours from part 8:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 24-3-2019 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 10:25 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 10:26 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 10:28 PM
link   
whoa was there just a glitch in the matrix?
edit on 3 24 2019 by dashen because: whoa

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 10:42 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Clearly it is open season

Did you commit a fraud of the FISA court or lie to the President Elect you hated?

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

I bet Graham sure does have questions for Comey! Why would you be vexed about that? I bet he has a few Q's for Brennan, too. BTW, Brennan has been silent today. I don't know how he can even show his face in public after his last tweet and CNN rant.

He's busy staring out the window with that s**thead grimace on his face and doing a slow burn.
edit on 3/24/2019 by Creep Thumper because: T&C EDIT.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 11:08 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

Do any of y'all remember pre election when FBI Records Vault made a slew of posts on twitter. Some were ambiguous and others directly mentioned the Trump family...Fred in particular.

Think this was the gold badge or student program they mentioned on that date

I recalled tonight how many were thinking Trump may have been recruited as a special agent. But as I recall, we (don't recall who 'we' were)..thought it to be recent.

Was this perhaps a reference to the 80's as Rex implied?

i posted this to ucanthandlethetruth post hoping to get some conversation going for him

But really wondering if anyone here recalls those posts

Thanks L&L!

I'm going to read through them off and on and see if I can find it. So annoying when they are scanned PDFs you can't do searches on - ha

Also, I'm a she.

I may be totally off base with this angle, but it feels right. Q's posts about who asked Trump to run from military intelligence, and could this be some kind of psy-op/massive distraction campaign to really investigate and prosecute those who instigated this whole farce?

I've found it fascinating from about close to midway through this investigation what I would learn by taking each name as listed as either 1) a Russian being tied to Trump, or 2) a Ukrainian being tied to Trump, or 3) anyone associated with Mueller investigation and searching Clinton with it, what I would learn I wasn't learning from the media. It was also annoying. Some of these people can be dropped off in Antarctica with no clothes for all I care.

Take for example the fact Christopher Steele worked for Oleg Deripaska and at one time in 2015, I believe, arranged a meeting for the FBI with Deripaska though he did not physically attend. But then the name is thrown out in an article about Trump-Russia connections like this guy is terrible? Uhhhh

Take the fact Felix Sater comes out publicly as a deep agent working with Trump at the Trump Tower "building Trump Tower by day, hunting bin Laden by night" and factor in all of the alleged organized crime running through that building. Yet Trump never tried to get any of it out!? Didn't he always toy with the idea of possibly running for President? Why would he potentially tarnish his name, his brand, his family, by permitting Russian gambling rings to operate in his building if it wasn't helping to feed intel to someone? Trump and Sater's Bayrock deal was early on heavily pointing to as evidence of Russian money laundering, yet Mr. Sater is now going to testify on March 27th about how he's been a deep asset since even as far back as 1998.

I'm not to the point I'd bet a large sum of money on it, but too many coincidences for my likey.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 11:18 PM
link   

cranky, I'm catching up so apologies if it's already been said but latest Comey tweet pic says to me "can't see the wood for the trees"?

<< 228  229  230    232  233  234 >>

join