It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -sIxteen-

page: 230
<< 227  228  229    231  232  233 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 05:19 PM
link   

twitter.com...

www.scribd.com...

Haven't downloaded yet but in case you would like to...

***nvm it's a joke 😲😲

edit on 24 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Democrat politicians have got to be some of the worst human beings on earth. Do they not see what their constant focus on division is doing to our country?!

We should all be celebrating the results of Mueller's finding. Our president nor anyone in his campaign colluded one iota with Russia. The SC did not find evidence to warrant an obstruction charge, and Barr AND Rosenstein agreed...no obstruction.

This constant hate by Dems is going to backfire on them Big Time. They look stupid now.

edit on 24-3-2019 by queenofswords because: spelling correction

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Comey is pondering the Big Questions again. What a flake! I guess he's feeling queasy today.

(There's a graphic included, of course. What is he saying...and to whom?)

twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Comey is pondering the Big Questions again. What a flake! I guess he's feeling queasy today.

twitter.com...

He's facing a new direction. Folks may remember the DJT from Paris umbrella, flip at Arlington. Message.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 05:47 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Hopefully, he'll get geologic time in gitmo to ponder those questions he has and gain some perspective too.

edit on 3241919 by Elostone because: Forgot my beer

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 07:06 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Tick Tock says the clock your looking at a broken down individual that is out of moves. Check Mate... Looks like he is taking in some sites before his time is up? Why is he alone in these photos? “current husband and father” kinda ackward way to term that. Q Told me NO ONE ESCAPES.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 07:15 PM
link   

a reply to: LurkNoMore

That should be on the radar NOW.

What members of the MSM did to this president is abominable not to mention criminal. Their "reporting" went way beyond bias.

The American People should demand it. An investigation of certain reporters/journalists has to be done for any semblance of trust in the press to be returned.

These people are stupid! Getting the dems to demand the full unredacted version is genius! Be careful what you ask for though guys.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Gary Holland Decode Unrolled

Interesting connect with today's DJT tweets.

We are reminded that POTUS Made a Promise — MAGA and he intends to keep it “MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!”

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: LurkNoMore

That should be on the radar NOW.

What members of the MSM did to this president is abominable not to mention criminal. Their "reporting" went way beyond bias.

The American People should demand it. An investigation of certain reporters/journalists has to be done for any semblance of trust in the press to be returned.

These people are stupid! Getting the dems to demand the full unredacted version is genius! Be careful what you ask for though guys.

schiff says the same thing, even though he admits he's obstructed justice himself by claiming he has undeniable proof of collusion (not a crime) yet never provided it to the SC.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 07:19 PM
link   
It seems that we can not go back to the past threads (1-16) to quote from those threads. The threads are sealed, all stars are gone and the Link tab is gone.

So, just who is running interference for the Deep State here on ATS.

I called Mueller and RR as white hats a long time ago. Ditto with Trump having been involved with Q for decades.

I wanted to see how close to 'now' that I got.

Is someone keeping off-line records of parts 1 through 16.

I have no clue as to how to do that.

P

edit on 24/3/2019 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

edit on 24/3/2019 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Dashen

You old dog mate!

How the hell did you manage that!

Part 17 of this absolutely EPIC Thread will cover the take-down of the Deep State.

Timing is everything.

Dashen, your a great mate to have. I owe you a carton!

P

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Why do you think Comey is a white hat? I see nothing whatsoever that indicates that.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 07:45 PM
link   

a reply to: pheonix358

Why do you think Comey is a white hat? I see nothing whatsoever that indicates that.

Sorry mate .... my bad!

I meant to write Mueller!

I edited to fix my error. Soz again. Too many names for my old tired fart of a brain.

Thanks for finding it!

P

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Lol

twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: djohn554
CNN: but but but obstruction

CNN's and CNN.com's headline says "Mueller Did Not Find" Collusion or Obstruction. That empowers Democrats like Nadler, who said this afternoon that Mueller didn't do a thorough job, and perhaps even engaged in a "cover-up".

Jerry Nadler declared that he's going to find impeachable crimes...and that, "only Congress can impeach a President. A Special Counsel can't, nor can the Attorney General, or Inspector General".

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 08:00 PM
link   

If that MeMe is true, and will be legally pursued by the Administration, I'll be happier than I would be seeing Hillary indicted. I've always disliked Hillary..but never "hated" her. But I actually HATE most anti-Trump/anti-America mainstream media personalities.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Nadler should recuse himself of any investigation on Trump. He hates him, imo, from disputes that go back years regarding NYC real estate stuff. I think Trump had a name for him back then that was, needless to say, unflattering. Anyway, Nadler wants blood and he doesn't care how he gets it. The American People have had enough of these types of politicians. Maybe it's time for the "pitchforks".

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Sean Hannity

Starting Monday we will hold every deep state official who abused power accountable.
We will hold every fake news media liar member accountable.
We will hold every liar in Congress accountable

twitter.com...
edit on 24-3-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

edit on Sun Mar 24 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: EXTAGS ADDED IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

Lol

twitter.com...

I saw that, it was rather funny. Though this is code, his body rotation is the clue.

One can see it from many POV's and Speaker's is very valid.

new topics

<< 227  228  229    231  232  233 >>

join