It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -sIxteen-

page: 229
<< 226  227  228    230  231  232 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: SeenItBelieveIt

The Left will hold on to the "did not exonerate" him line for as long as they can

we will see how many excuses "Q" has to make now, more failed predictions and failed dates, nothing left to hide behind now "Q"

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

That should be on the radar NOW.

What members of the MSM did to this president is abominable not to mention criminal. Their "reporting" went way beyond bias.

The American People should demand it. An investigation of certain reporters/journalists has to be done for any semblance of trust in the press to be returned.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 04:11 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

Mind elaborating on what Q would need to make excuses for?

You've become a parody of yourself. I read all your post, but I'm not sure you even belive yourself sometimes.

God bless ya, but please fill in the blanks before I scratch the remaining three hairs off my head.

edit on 24-3-2019 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 04:12 PM
link   

No Collusion, No Obstruction, Complete and Total EXONERATION. KEEP AMERICA GREAT!

Our POTUS' tweet this afternoon! twitter.com...

If you follow him, send him your love and support LOUD and CLEAR! Let him know WRWY.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 04:16 PM
link   

edit on 24-3-2019 by samuelsson because: nm

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Thanks m.A.L.I.C.E. for playing, you logic is perfect - if only it applied anywhere in the real world.

I digress.

"Not enough to go to trial" is always there isn't enough to go proceed. That can mean not enough to convict or he wasn't even alive to be involved - same exact line applies either way. I said this a year ago.

The problem folks are going have with this is that the Barr statement is really exoneration, but since there is/was no trial "conclusions" cannot be reached, as such the entire thing was a nothing. Folks were mind controlled into thing Mueller was really a defacto trial, it was an evidence gathering machine - huge it would seem too.

This means the only thing they can do is say "the digging led to nothing, so there is nothing more to do." This was inevitable, the reason for the russia russia russia media nonsense was to AVOID the inevitable and get us all to create an actual issue. If it was not inevitable there was no need for FusionGPS...

Failure.

m.A.L.I.C.E. thanks for playing, bye bye for now.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

No Collusion, No Obstruction, Complete and Total EXONERATION. KEEP AMERICA GREAT!

If you follow him, send him your love and support LOUD and CLEAR! Let him know WRWY.

Interesting: "MAKE" > "KEEP"

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 04:54 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Those four were hung because of the Lincoln assassination not just trying to overthrow him.

I don't think you are going to get similar results from the current accusations.

edit on 24-3-2019 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 04:59 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 05:01 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Guys!

You need to read this.

Things be going on....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

These people are...

Sick

Evil

Stupid

Monsters

And they never stood a chance

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 05:07 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

Because apparently, all this had to wait until after the Report was finished, now that is done, "Q" has no more excuses to hide behind

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Never know.

Rumors of assasination attempt(s)

Somebody had to be behind those if they happened.

We will see.
edit on 24 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: queenofswords

Interesting: "MAKE" > "KEEP"

Our new hats are on the way!

KEEP AMERICAN GREAT!

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Pelosi and Schumer Issue Joint Statement on AG Barr’s Summary

“Attorney General Barr’s letter raises as many questions as it answers. The fact that Special Counsel Mueller’s report does not exonerate the president on a charge as serious as obstruction of justice demonstrates how urgent it is that the full report and underlying documentation be made public without any further delay. Given Mr. Barr’s public record of bias against the Special Counsel’s inquiry, he is not a neutral observer and is not in a position to make objective determinations about the report.

“And most obviously, for the president to say he is completely exonerated directly contradicts the words of Mr. Mueller and is not to be taken with any degree of credibility.

“Congress requires the full report and the underlying documents so that the Committees can proceed with their independent work, including oversight and legislating to address any issues the Mueller report may raise. The American people have a right to know.”

"Given Mr. Barr’s public record of bias against the Special Counsel’s inquiry"

Hey demoncrats, Rod Rosentein was ALSO in on the determination. Rod was your man, so was Bob and THEY determined - Barr was just the messenger.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

"Rumors"

"If they happened"

The bird in the hand is FISA and it is not the same as Lincoln actually being killed.

top topics

<< 226  227  228    230  231  232 >>

join