It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -sIxteen-

page: 228
<< 225  226  227    229  230  231 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

I think that was referring to The Vatican.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Update: Briefing on Mueller report expected in next 30-45 minutes!!!

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Uhm...

Death of second Parkland student being investigated, police say

The Miami Herald reported that a police source said the death was an “apparent suicide” and happened on Saturday night.

It was the second death of a Parkland survivor in about a week. Sydney Aiello, 19, a survivor of the shooting who was given a diagnosis of Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder or PTSD, died last weekend. Her funeral was held on Friday.

What with the Christchurch link and all... ???
edit on 24-3-2019 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Ryan Petty, father of Alaina Petty, a 14-year-old freshman who was one of 17 people murdered on Feb. 14. 2018, told the Miami Herald the student who died Saturday also died from a gunshot wound to the head.
link

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 02:47 PM
link   

edit on 24-3-2019 by Tempter because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: ucanthandlethetruth
Here’s the link to my first ATS thread making the case for President Trump possibly being deep cover intel asset since 1980s
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Well done UCT, I think this part of the equation puts far more light on things.

It of course begs the obvious question asked by me and others thousands of times: If DJT was so dirty then why, oh why... did it take a made up document to get the FISA ball rolling?

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

twitter.com...

That's a lot of no leaking...

for those who can't twit

"...the Special Counsel also referred several matters to other offices for further action"

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Neither of those two articles about the Parkland students even mentions the Christchurch shooting. That's just ridiculous. Even if you don't go down conspiracy lane: reliving the trauma especially with this added twist:

Parkland Students Traveled To Christchurch, New Zealand Months Before Mosque Shooting…

I mean: come on, that's blatantly obvious.

We are the news now!
edit on 24-3-2019 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 03:02 PM
link   
BOOM

Follow the logic. If "obstruction" is to be a thing, there MUST be something that the obstruction is covering up. Since there is no russia russia russia, there cannot be "obstruction".

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 03:07 PM
link   

New Trump-Russia subplot: Mueller and Barr are ‘good friends’
Trump’s attorney general nominee told senators the president knows about his 30-year relationship with the special counsel, whom Trump says is out to get him.
By DARREN SAMUELSOHN 01/15/2019

The president’s pick to replace Jeff Sessions at the helm of the Justice Department has known and admired the president’s bête noire, Robert Mueller, for 30 years — and somehow President Donald Trump seems fine with that.

The relationship, which Barr described in public Tuesday during his Senate confirmation hearing, is both a source of reassurance to Democrats worried about Barr’s attitude toward Mueller’s probe and a reminder of the small size of Washington’s legal and law enforcement worlds.

Why it isn’t more troubling to Trump, who, Barr said, is aware of the relationship, remains a mystery.

Barr and Mueller first crossed paths at the Justice Department during the George H.W. Bush administration. But the relationship goes further: Their wives are close friends who attend Bible study together, and Mueller attended the weddings of two of Barr’s daughters.

Can we slap some white hats on these guys?

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
BOOM

Follow the logic. If "obstruction" is to be a thing, there MUST be something that the obstruction is covering up. Since there is no russia russia russia, there cannot be "obstruction".

This is the stake in the heart of the left, right here.

Those low rumbling sounds you are hearing are the small nucular (Shrubism) detonations in the brains of MSM faithful sending brain matter all cross the interiors of Starbucks nationwide. Enjoy the show.
edit on 24-3-2019 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 03:22 PM
link   
OK going to throw it out there. No collusion, ambiguous about obstruction of justice. What the hell is up with the red shoes on Dana Parrino?

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Wait so saying "A Great Day" almost 5 months after Q said it is meant to mean something? Absolutely pathetic.

Seriously? This is worse than people who suddenly think anything with a Q in the title must be related or that no-one eats or discusses pizza without it having a hidden meaning.

The outcome of the report is to be expected. No collusion and just the tiniest breadcrumbs for the Dems to keep looking anyway. I guess its now or never for Q.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Almost makes you feel like dancing.
The stupid song has been stuck in my head all day and now it will be stuck in yours

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

I like this one better

youtu.be...

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: SeenItBelieveIt

And why would that be. What happens if it doesnt?

You losa faith in Q ?

Q seizes to exist ?

hint: Trumps is winning and by extension so is Q.

Just go to CNN and enjoy the show

Twitter's also banning people who share Rachels maddow crying on air while delivering the news from Muller.

Comeon man.. Its a hoot!

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 03:45 PM
link   
CNN: but but but obstruction

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 03:51 PM
link   

PANIC mode engaged.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Bill1960

I don't think there is anything ambiguous about this sentence regarding OoJ:

In cataloguing the President’s actions, many of which took place in public view, the report identifies no actions that, in our judgement, constitute obstructive conduct, had a nexus to a pending or contemplated proceeding, and were were done with corrupt intent, each of which, under the Department’s principles of federal prosecution guiding charging decisions, would need to be proven beyond a reasonable doubt to establish an obstruction-of-justice offense

This isn't Barr's conclusion, mind you, it's the findings of the report that draws this conclusion.

Wanna hear how the MSM is reporting the same thing I just quoted:

“In cataloging the President’s actions many of which took place in public view, the report identities no actions that, in our judgment, constitute obstructive conduct.”
And that's all they give.

The full statement carries a lot more weight. Apparently sheep can only handle small bites of information. I guess a partial truth is better than nothing at all, though.

The left can and will keep the dream alive, unfortunately, but the coffin is already nailed shut. I guess they need to add caulking to all the seems of the coffing for good measure. Let them, I love a parade of fools.

And now a word from our sponsor...Robbie Snowden - No One Really Loves a Clown (YT poster got the title wrong)

new topics

top topics

<< 225  226  227    229  230  231 >>

join