It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -sIxteen-

page: 227
<< 224  225  226    228  229  230 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

I posted extensively about SEEDS OF PEACE a couple days ago...when it came to my attention that Nicholas J. Lewin's wife, Leslie Adelson Lewin is SOP's executive director.

MANY more connections to Epstein, Clinton Foundation, Podesta & Hollywood pervs.

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I think he can be found on Quodverum forum...just saw someone already answered you. Sorry.
edit on 24-3-2019 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

Putin has called for a special session of The Russian Federal Assembly today 😎
edit on Sun Mar 24 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Close proximity to?

Islamabad, Pakistan

Abbottabod is also home of two combat regiments and their version of West Point or Sandhurst. interesting to note their academy runs three graduate programs in wait for it:

Telecom Engineering
Computer Engineering
Software Engineering

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
ANNOUNCE:
@WikiLeaks
launches $1m goal for the full publication of the 'Mueller report'. All contributions to over the next seven days (from now until Friday 29 March 23:59 GMT) will be exclusively used to facilitate the full publication of the report. (link: shop....__._/donate) shop.__._/donate

twitter.com...

Putin has called for a special session of The Russian Federal Assembly today 😎

FISA goes both ways?

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 12:05 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

I posted extensively about SEEDS OF PEACE a couple days ago...when it came to my attention that Nicholas J. Lewin's wife, Leslie Adelson Lewin is SOP's executive director.

MANY more connections to Epstein, Clinton Foundation, Podesta & Hollywood pervs.

www.nytimes.com...

Yea. I was following your leads after you posted.

I ran across Gulalai Ismail who runs Seads for Peace out of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan.

I wasn't coming up with any solid connections that I felt were worth mentioning. It just strikes me as an odd place, of any place in Asia/Pakistan, to base operations for an organization such as this.

I find it strange and disturbing that the state department and Epstein are, or have been, affiliated with the same organization. I also feel like there's more to the story that I'm not seeing.

edit on 24-3-2019 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 12:39 PM
link   

It is a good one.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 12:48 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Maaaaaan, don't act like you don't know about Q.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Wild Card George P

"Joseph Mifsud, also introduced Alison Saunders (the UKs top prosecutor) to Bruce Ohr 4 days before the Trump tower meeting."

Assuming Pap is correct, after all he was there, then Ohr's "who me" act is total BS.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

twitter.com...

Maaaaaan, don't act like you don't know about Q.

Is he serious?! He's about to be laughed off twitter.

(And receive a bunch of "Q sent me" posts, lol)

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Here’s the link to my first ATS thread making the case for President Trump possibly being deep cover intel asset since 1980s
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Zero self awareness.

None.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Any mention of a press conference from anyone today? I suppose when the avalanche begins this thread is going to be very difficult to keep up with

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Cesar Sayoc took a plea to 65 counts.

MSM didn't fail to mention the "Trump" and "violent" propaganda attached to his van.

Plea deal means no trial, and no "evidence".

Clown Terror in full effect.

We will never get to hear about Cesar's magic carpet ride where he delivered all the prop honbs all by himself even to Soros' mailbox without being noticed.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 01:52 PM
link   

I'm on Quodverum I will forward if you like.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

I'm on Quodverum I will forward if you like.

PM4U

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 02:01 PM
link   
hmmm...so POTUS did not tweet at all on the 23rd. I wonder if that was PAINFUL for some people, anticipating his response to Mueller's Report.

That's interesting. Then today, he tweets "Good Morning, Have a Great Day!"

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: ucanthandlethetruth
It’s being described as COUNTRY A in the documents, but is considered a “state-owned commercial company.”

Kinda perplexed at the moment on who this company or country might be.

In their March 2019 edition, National Law Journal wrote this regarding the case: (starts p. 18)Link

“I think, prior to this opinion, many lawyers probably assumed that the evidence held outside the U.S. by the [state-owned] entity would be largely—not entirely, but largely—immune from the reach of a U.S. grand jury.

The D.C. Circuit took remarkable measures to conceal the identity of the lawyers in the case and the identity of the state-owned company, closing an entire court- house floor in downtown Washington for oral arguments in December. For more than an hour, a U.S. marshal declined to let reporters pass through the hall.

There are regions in the world with many partially or fully state-owned companies engaged in commercial business,” Kim said. “To the extent these state- owned enterprises in these countries thought there was a question or uncertainty about whether or not they could be subject to the criminal process in the U.S., this decision, at least, says they are.” Kim said prosecutors in the past might not have been inclined to litigate a foreign, state-owned com- pany’s claims to immunity to a grand jury subpoena. “Now, prosecutors would be more likely to press, since they have a circuit court decision that they can point at to compel compliance or use in any litigation over the is- sue,” he said.

I’m pretty interested to see what the SC does regarding this secret company’s petition.

This actually sounds like it could be related to the Lichtenstein drop by CDAN. CDAN described it as "a country that's not a country".

Then described very salacious evidence that has been stored there.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Barr briefing Congress today at 5pm. I assume we will hear the details shortly thereafter.

<< 224  225  226    228  229  230 >>

join