It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -sIxteen-

page: 226
<< 223  224  225    227  228  229 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

So is uncritical following.

I suppose.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 02:29 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

I just want to let you know that I appreciate the effort and time you’ve given to all of these threads. They have been instrumental in my understanding of these events.

I’ve been lurking in your Q threads since February of last year and quickly got up to speed on the earlier Q posts. I’ve been on ATS 10+ years going deep into JFK but have had issue with ATS, er, uh ownership putting forth irresponsible UFO threads and promoting useless documentaries. I must say that ATS has done a fantastic job in keeping these threads contained. Almost makes me think by design. Smart move long term for us all.

Some of you are intentional thread subversives and I thank you for such unheralded mastery (pattern reveal though).

Returning to lurker but thank you all. Seriously.

Also, the phudge is a lie.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 02:59 AM
link   
March 24, 2019

In addition to the Mueller report being released to the public, so should the Rosenstein-to-Mueller "Scope of Investigation" memo...Un-Redacted...be released.

Rep. Devin Nunes isn't celebrating special counsel Robert Mueller's submission of his final report to the Justice Department.

Calling for full transparency, the ranking member of the House Intelligence Committee amplified his demand to see the scope memo for the years-long investigation, going further than Democrats calling for the release of the full Mueller report for the public to see.

"I don't think Republicans or any American should be celebrating anything to do with Mueller. Okay? It's fine. He's not going to indict anymore people. There are a whole bunch of indictments that are awful. What happened to these people is terrible," Nunes, R-Calif, said Saturday evening on Fox News. "We need to see the origins of this investigation. We don't even know what Robert Mueller was supposed to be looking at."

The classified scope memorandum was issued by Deputy Attorney Rod Rosenstein in August 2017, months after he appointed Mueller to lead the Russia investigation without citing a crime.

[...]
More at: www.washingtonexaminer.com...

By all means, let's release EVERTHING Speaker Pelosi!

edit on Sun Mar 24 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed long quote IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 03:12 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

edit on Sun Mar 24 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: donation links not allowed

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Passengers on a cruise ship were rescued after it sent out a MAYDAY for being stranded in rough seas:

www.bbc.com...

What a weird coincidence; right after Q's Mayday post.
edit on 24-3-2019 by texasgirl because: spelling

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

How would Wikileaks have anything to do with the release of the Mueller report, and how would giving Wikileaks a million dollars facilitate that?

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Re triple MAYday from #3170

Aside from the obvious Maybot/Brexit meaning Q dropped three other Maydays:

#48 (snippet)

(May 2010) BO "Russia should be viewed as a friendly partner under Section 123 the Atomic Energy Act of 1954" after agreeing to a new nuclear weapons reduction deal and helping US w/ Iran.

[Pope] will be having a terrible May.
Those who backed him will be pushed into the LIGHT>
Dark to LIGHT.
TRUTH.
Q

#1250 (snippet)

When was UBL killed in Pakistan?
May 2 2011
Where was UBL located?
Close proximity to?
Think logically.
When did AWANs mission op go green?
Follow the timeline.
What happened during this time w/ Huma / VJ / AWAN
/ +3?

Obama
Francis
Osama

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 09:12 AM
link   
They are saying the findings of the report will be released in a couple hours

Will there be booms?
edit on 24-3-2019 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 09:16 AM
link   
If anyone has a direct or back channel to Thomas Wictor, please PM me. I have info on something he will be wanting.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
They are saying the findings of the report will be released in a couple hours

Will there be booms?

This should be pretty interesting, If it is worded strongly that POTUS was not involved in "collusion" with Russia, that Mueller had no infringements or restrictions to come to this conclusion, how will the Dems and MSM be able to explain to the Public, that they've been telling for 2 years to trust Mueller, that NOW the Mueller report should not be trusted ?!

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Try DMing him on Twitter?

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

Spit coffee over my crossword. I guess I'm done for today.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: carewemust

If they rebuild it it needs a strong foundation,
if they rename it should become Freedom Fort!

If I may, Fort Freedom. I'm a cavalry nut.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

Try DMing him on Twitter?

He's banned from Twitter...I choose to not participate in social media...beyond ATS.
I'll pass on the info if anyone wants to pass it along to him via Quodverum.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

4) GEMATRIA: a) Using CAPS Only of WDYRUNHIDE gives 131:

Why Do You RUN & HIDE

P

WHEN Do You RUN & HIDE? They never thought SHE would lose? LOL

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Post 1250

When was UBL killed in Pakistan?
May 2 2011
Where was UBL located?
Close proximity to?
Think logically.
Follow the timeline.
What happened during this time w/ Huma / VJ / AWAN
/ +3?

Where was UBL located?

Osama bin Laden's compound in Bilal Town, Abbottabad, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan

Close proximity to?

Islamabad, Pakistan

Awan was born in Pakistan in 1980.[6] He won a green card for himself and his family in the green card lottery when he was 14.[7] After emigrating to the U.S. in 1997, Awan worked at a fast-food restaurant while attending community college, then transferred to Johns Hopkins University where he earned a degree in information technology.[7] He became a U.S. citizen in 2004[8] and resided in Lorton, Virginia.[9][10]

Awan started working on Capitol Hill in January 2004 as an information technology director for Robert Wexler.[11]

HRC Timeline

Islamabad, Lahore >> October 28–30, 2009

Islamabad >> July 18–19, 2010

Islamabad >> May 27, 2011

Islamabad >> October 20–21, 2011

Did you know Seeds of Peace has been in Pakistan since 2001?

The Seeds for Peace programme for South Asia was initiated in collaboration with the US State Department in 2001. The programme involved Indians and Pakistanis from two major cities, Mumbai and Lahore. In 2002, the programme expanded to also include participants from Afghanistan. Seeds of Peace endeavours to choose participants from diverse economic and religious backgrounds.

But there seems to be a date conflict...

Gulalai Ismail is the co-founder and chairperson of Aware Girls and chair of the Seeds of Peace network. Aware Girls aims to challenge the culture of violence and oppression of women in the rural Khyber Pakhtunkhwa area (north-west Pakistan). The Seeds of Peace network, founded in 2010, trains young people in human rights and political leadership, encouraging the participation of women in politics in Pakistan, and encouraging tolerance between religions and beliefs.

Also, is it just me, or has the site for Seeds of Peace been completely revamped in the last couple days?

www.seedsofpeace.org...

It only caught my eye because the logo featured so prominently a few days ago seems to have disappeared, but you can see it on the shirts of the volunteers, so same organization.

Reconcile. My ADD is off the charts today, gotta run.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Are you sure he’s banned on Twitter? Pretty sure he’s back lately. What is it you want him to see? I’ll see if I can look him up and send it to him.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Now that the French police have permission to open fire on protesters

m.facebook.com...

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Bless you all for keeping us informed!.
edit on 24-3-2019 by Frodolives because: OOPs..wrong person. sorry

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

Are you sure he’s banned on Twitter? Pretty sure he’s back lately. What is it you want him to see? I’ll see if I can look him up and send it to him.

PM 4U.

top topics

<< 223  224  225    227  228  229 >>

join