It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -sIxteen-

page: 224
<< 221  222  223    225  226  227 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Did Pelosi just (stupidly) limit how much info the House will receive?

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) said Saturday that in the name of transparency she would reject any secret briefings of House members about the Mueller report, and that any briefings would not be classified so lawmakers could talk about it publicly.
Source: www.newsday.com...

It doesn't sound like a wise move at all. What's Nancy's motive? Barr isn't going to give classified information to her so she can blast it to the public.

I think she knows the jig is up and her saggy boob is in the wringer.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Yellow vests, more often called Yellow Jackets over in France. Yellow, which tends to provoke frustration and violence particularly to introverts. Color psychology 101.
Ever get attacked by yellow jackets bees. Effin insane!

This is an entirely different movement from Q supporter/followers in the US. There is a few Q followers here and there mixed in with the yellow jackets for added chaos.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Re: "MAY Day-MAY Day-MAY Day"

MAY 3, 2019: 'World Press Freedom Day'

"World Press Freedom Day
World Press Freedom Day acts as a reminder of the importance of a free press in a functioning and safe society and serves to commemorate the journalists who have lost their lives in support of free press.

In a time when media coverage is prone to fear-mongering and sensationalism, taking the time to appreciate and seek out journalism with integrity has never been more important. Freedom of expression is a fundamental human right as stated in Article 19 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.

World Press Freedom Day was first organized by the United Nations General Assembly in 1993 in an effort to reflect upon press freedom in the world.

This holiday is celebrated on May 3."
www.wincalendar.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Re: "FIRE AT WILL, COMMANDER"

Stallions playing Commanders now.

This Marie Yovanovitch might be friends with Hillary. Either way, she needs to go ASAP.

""Former federal prosecutor Joe diGenova: “The current United States ambassador Marie Yovanovitch has bad mouthed the President of the United States to Ukrainian officials and has told them not to listen or worry about Trump policy because he’s going to be impeached.”"

Source: twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 09:40 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

She needs to go.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

The reference in Q #3170 to May is because of the "Million people" March in London today.

This is also referenced in "The Independent"'s coverage tweet in the post.

Deep state MSM manipulation to try to force another Brexit referendum that might change the result!

Let's look at what's happened:
1) May cooks up a "soft deal" Brexit agreement that Zerohedge says Merkel wrote for her,
2) She plans to keep putting it to UK parliament until, faced with a choice of 'go with it' or "Hard Brexit", they agree to sell the UK soul by passing Merkels trick agreement,
3) The deal is massively voted down in first two votes and we're down to the last week. May thinks MPs will sh*t their pants and pass it this coming week - but, oh dear, the Speaker of the Commons says "you can't put the same vote to parliament 3 times, I'm not allowing the vote unless it's substantially different",
4) Panic from deep state..."Hard Brexit" will make the EU go broke and shatter into pieces,
5) There is a government website that allows people to petition - if a petition gets more than 100k then it gets discussed in parliament. So one is set up to petition to "cancel brexit" and it has 4.5m signatures (voting fraud?).
6) A "don't cancel brexit" petition gets 0.5m signatures,
7) A march is set up and gets somewhere between tens and hundreds of thousands attendance,
8) Because of (5) and (7) MSM pushes "How can you not have another referendum before leaving? Look; 4.5m signatures, 1m marching!!!"

Panic in UK in summary but... the reality is that 17.4m voted to Brexit in last referendum... a march of less than 6% of that number is NOT "a majority who want to change their mind through a second referendum"!

edit on 23-3-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I took that to mean "COMMANDER-in-chief"?

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Re Q Post #3175- some interesting DECODES:

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: f09fda No.5854029 📁
Mar 23 2019 19:20:31 (EST)
E0A7C9F2-53A9-4315-BFAA-C040F4B53B9D.jpeg

Why are [they] attempting to re-write our history?
[D] party con.
You can RUN but you can’t HIDE.
Q

1) TimeDelta2Acronym gives CF,

2) Guccifer method using "q" gives y,

3) IntraDelta gives 01:11,

4) GEMATRIA:
a) Using CAPS Only of WDYRUNHIDE gives 131:
Post #131

POTUS NAT SEC E briefing 3:02am.
Please stand by.
Q
(bolding mine)

b) Line #1 gematria = 564
Post #564

Counter-narrative went out @ 4am to MSM contractors [like clockwork].
Russian bots.
These people are REALLY REALLY STUPID.
Desperation.
Fear.
When does a bird sing?
NOBODY is safe.
NO DEALS.
MSM contractors #Goodbye#
Fight, Fight, Fight.
Q
(bolding mine)

c) Line #2 gematria = 116
Post #116

Crumb dump incoming fast.
Archive immediately.

Upload to graphic.
Q
(bolding mine)

d) Line #3 gematria = 300
Post #300

Can you find a pic of Alwaleed and Hussein or Clinton or other US politicians?
L.
Heard you can't sleep anymore.

Don't come here again.
Q
(bolding mine)

Are we about to see another scatter bomb of posts after 3am, including pictures of Hussein and others with Alwaleed?

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Re: "FIRE AT WILL, COMMANDER"

Stallions playing Commanders now.

This Marie Yovanovitch might be friends with Hillary. Either way, she needs to go ASAP.

""Former federal prosecutor Joe diGenova: “The current United States ambassador Marie Yovanovitch has bad mouthed the President of the United States to Ukrainian officials and has told them not to listen or worry about Trump policy because he’s going to be impeached.”"

Source: twitter.com...

Apparently she has been fired. The 1:50 mark.

with all the emphasis of late on Ukraine, don't think Biden will run, though I have heard he has committed.
Too much out there on him.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

So how does this fit into the picture?

Will there be another vote of no confidence, or will May be shoved aside by the party?

Or, I don't know what the heck is going on as I'm over here and i don't understand Parliament.

Cabinet coup: Theresa May is told she must go as ministers plot to install Michael Gove in No 10 to save Brexit

Theresa May could be ousted from No 10 within days after her Cabinet plotted to replace her with Michael Gove as a caretaker Prime Minister.

A senior Downing Street source told The Mail on Sunday last night that even Mrs May’s Chief Whip, Julian Smith, had advised her to set out her departure plans, with Environment Secretary Mr Gove emerging as the ‘consensus choice’ to succeed her.

Mr Gove is being championed by Cabinet Brexiteers who are furious about what they see as an attempted ‘coup’ by Remain-backing David Lidington, Mrs May’s de facto deputy.

Or is this just hyperbole form the DailyMail? I see unnamed sources, so...
edit on 23-3-2019 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 10:20 PM
link   

She needs to go.
en.wikipedia.org...

She will be placed in the spotlight and exposed/embarrassed out of the comfort zones, like the many that have been already 😎

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 10:21 PM
link   
In the beginning...

Now...

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

"El Producto"

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 10:22 PM
link   

She needs to go.
en.wikipedia.org...

I could see her wearing a puzzy hat and screaming at the camera.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 10:24 PM
link   

I just have a gut feeling this is related to Snowden/Assange

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

CoramDeo, I think they may have left it too late for this coup?

May asked for a time extension last week from EU. The EU has now publicly defined these 2 outcomes:

1) If May puts the deal to parliament this week and it is PASSED then she can have an Article 50 extension to April 12th - to finish the admin tasks of law changes etc.,

2) If May CANNOT get the deal passed this week, then they give us an extension to May 22nd, for UK to come up with firm plans and pass them in parliament,

It appears that the coup=plotters are planning to oust May, then pass the Merkel-written trick agreement, but a new PM will lead the negotiations on the new relationship with EU. That doesn't work! We will already be enslaved to EU if May/Merkel's agreement is passed?

Basically it's a deep state second line of defense to try to get parliament to vote through the agreement... "We will get rid of May, if you vote through the deal!".

It changes NOTHING in regards to the proposed deal being bad.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Speaking of late night posts... who has been overseas (from USA) the past several days in Kuwait, Israel, Lebanon (Church tour)? Think they're back in the USA today so may be no late night posts.
Secretary of State Mike Pompeo and his wife Susan.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

I hope so Sabre!

Remember though that I have suggested a few times that POTUS would want UK PM changed around FISA DECLAS because it allows:

"MAY and CAMERON bad, look what UK did on their watch", followed by "NEW GUY good, let's rebuild the special relationship!"

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky, fyi I get "Sorry, that page doesn't exist" from twiiter on your Wild Card George P link.

VPN set to US so I don't think its anything UK related.

I shared the link on FB and had friends telling me that it had been deleted. But I clicked on it to test and it came up.

Gone for me too... shadow banning?

top topics

<< 221  222  223    225  226  227 >>

join