It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -sIxteen-

page: 222
<< 219  220  221    223  224  225 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: ucanthandlethetruth

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Just a thought...

Manafort = Ukraine.

John Solomon ‏ @jsolomonReports

Did Ukraine try to secretly help Hillary Clinton win the 2016 election? Chief prosecutor says there's a enough evidence to start investigating

Cohen = Lanny Davis

Dmitry Firtash = Lanny Davis

Dmitry Firtash = Semion Mogilevich

Lanny Davis = HRC

I'm seeing a pattern here...

Yes, that’s what I see as off, too.
Especially when you factor in what I added in bold.

I would not say "off" as that was the point. RM said he was NOT investigating DJT. So who or what was he investigating? RM is U1 - bag man+ (Utah investigating U1=HRC/CF/RM). Those cogs were HRC cogs not DJT cogs. It would appear that their real information was NOT related to either their trial or purported reason for questioning is the point. It was HRC/CF++.

The reason I raise it is the HRC information is coming out now - after it is all complete per whatever their doing with them. Along with the rest of the testimonies and now the SC report. With ZERO leaks over two years, they have been able to investigate and tribunal the real targets while folks yelled about the fake targets.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: YesTodayTomorrow
I thought I'd poke my nose in this evening,

IMO we are at a Nexus point in own civilisation where Sciences / Religions are actually all discovering the same thing but it seems, all in isolation. The thing that connects everything has been found - but it has many different names.

We have the opportunity NOW (not waiting for a green light - to say its OK) to re-think, therefore create a better future. We must dream of Utopia or we may well get the Dystopia the media is tying to convince us is coming.
Self fulfilling prophesy - they know how easy it is to create reality.

YTT

As always, please post more

As Rel pointed out yesterday, the energy one brings is welcome. Little personal tidbits like this ""We are selling large numbers of cameras and listening devices to the USA for the border. But all going to Canadian border" are awesome and add insight.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 07:02 PM
link   
3171 - BEST MEME EVER.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 07:03 PM
link   
There is an ATS thread about a guy who claims he was involved (peripherally, it seems) or at least knew about the Christchruch shooting. His name is David Anthony Ruck

Besides the link at the thread, here is his twitter link. At least it carries his name.

On Oct 25 he wrote

I added a video to a @YouTube playlist youtu.be... They're Planning Something MASSIVE (2018-2019)
. The link has been removed.

Here is a 12 minute video connected.

Seems like something we should be investigating, at least his legitimacy. Last I looked ATSers were mostly debunking without investigating.. at least about 45 min ago.
edit on 23-3-2019 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

cherokeetroy - no nothing! My friend is a super soldier, but was just telling me about the old, but still in use personal transport devices running under Whitehall and central London. Described them at two seater 'steam powered' originally, rail carriages.

Also told me David Cameron was a newbie back then but scheduled for a big job and so useless they sent him to Hong Kong to get him out of sight and trouble.

YTT

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: ucanthandlethetruth

My mind wants to say White Hat Mueller too. You're a much deeper studier of connections than I am, so everything you say about Trump as a "deep operative" or FBI-connected is brand new. But it would make a lot of sense, considering how secretive Mueller was with his investigation...and the final report.

AG Barr has 3 close aids working with him to develop a summary for Congress this weekend. To me, that's somewhat amazing, because on the surface, it didn't look like Mueller was investigating highly classified sources/documents.

The indictments are for lying, tax cheating, deceitful Facebook Ads, etc.. That's domestic small time stuff that a relatively new Prosecutor could have handled with just a small team, in only a few months.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 07:17 PM
link   
New: Title TBD
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
23 Mar 2019 - 8:06:10 PM

Anonymous (to Q):
>>5853176

All of us have been antsy for the hammer to drop… but we will remember this time… the time before we knew the next BIG scene… this is historic.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

>>5853322
The calm before the storm?
What happens when a blockade (threat) is dismantled & removed?
“You’ll find out.”
Children used as shields (manufactured crimes of perjury)?
FIRE AT WILL, COMMANDER.
Q

qmap.pub...

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

The calm before the storm?
“You’ll find out.”

Referring to the President when asked what 'Storm' ?

FIRE AT WILL

Referring to 2570 ?
edit on 3/23/2019 by Sostratus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 07:23 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 07:38 PM
link   
QueenofSwords territory I know...

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Could it be that - that ALL and I mean all of this "enjoy the show" has been orchestrated from 20 years back. But the timeline appears to be new to us.

Suppose most of the WH is now White Hat and a large percentage has been for a long time. Some of whom have being playing Black Hat roles.

I have pursued this "wrongness" all my life - but only significantly in the last twenty years. Which doesn't coincide with the advent of WWW.

I think most of you will relate to this.

Have the WhtHts been here for 20 yrs - have we all known this already? The catalyst may have been Q,Trump or us - more subtle energy.

Maurice Cotterel in "Mayan Prophecies" showed the correlation between Sun Energy activity and Civil Unrest on Earth.

WhtHts had to get Trump in so they watch and play, WWW and surveillance have finally enabled them to gather enough evidence on the CRAFTIEST B^&STARDS on the planet who had it all sewn up.
'16 yrs plan to destroy USA. 16 yrs plan to save USA / World?

Its is, all a LARP - if a LARP is live action role play, seeded from digital information.

If this happened without WWW is it still a LARP?

The collective conscience has been manipulated since it formed in the days before 'time began'.

Trust the plan... nothing else in existence is offering us THE OPPORTUNITY OF A LIFETIME! or any alternative to slaving our lives away on the 'Hamster Wheel of Death" until we all die in 12 yrs from asphyxiation.

The possibility that I am not insane - that perhaps I do know what I am talking about, is personally something worth pursuing in itself. It lead me here.

So RM - RR - DJT - JFK jr? - GP - the list goes on have been playing an awful long game 'Barry' was a Mnch Candidate of one kind - DJT another - Uncle John....Black White - Yin Yang - ebb and flow - take it let it go.

You guys in the US are feeling this more intensely obviously and some are deep into the nitty gritty.

I now know more about US politics, than UK and can name more Sen than I can my MPs, but really don't care about the names.

I see the info on WWW and see cause and effect on TV and IRL. So I believe it.

We all have to shine our lights simultaneously to see whats in front of US ALL.
[snipped]--- mmm except maybe leave behind some really nasty people

YTT
edit on Sat Mar 23 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: staff edit www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
NEWQ

Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
23 Mar 2019 - 7:43:56 PM

mobile.twitter.com...📁
MAYday
MAYday
MAYday
Democracy matters.
The WILL of the PEOPLE.
UNITED not divided.
WWG1WGA!!!
Q

qmap.pub...

Aren't the Anthony Weiner docs being released in May?

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Is this suicide weekend according to Mr. Comey?

Q needs to step his meme game up.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Oooh that looks potentially huge!

I read a big FF - hidden Nuke? I assume DJT and family are covered - force field even?

Suggests a geological disaster - its already in the consciousness.

Just spit balling! as I think you yankee chaps say

a reply to: crankyoldman

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: YesTodayTomorrow

I agree that there have been white hats waiting very patiently and very quietly in the wings for the right man in the pilot's seat.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 08:09 PM
link   

It's sad how the Mainstream Media in U.S. and Europe are coordinating with each other to hide or bash important movements occurring within countries.

You have the Patriot-Q here in the USA.

To the best of my knowledge, conditions in Venezuela aren't getting any better. But you hear very little about it, all of a sudden.

And the "Yellow Vest" movement in parts of Europe is HUGE...but I've never seen a TV News report on it...not one time. If it wasn't for Twitter and ATS, I'd have no clue that it was even occurring.

BTW...The number "FLAGS" on each Q thread keep declining. We used to hit at least 150 flags, easy. The last thread stalled at 149. And this one stalled at 118 flags for over a week, before today. I think when a thread garners 150 flags, something special happens for it, within the ATS system??

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

originally posted by: IAMTAT
NEWQ

Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
23 Mar 2019 - 7:43:56 PM

mobile.twitter.com...📁
MAYday
MAYday
MAYday
Democracy matters.
The WILL of the PEOPLE.
UNITED not divided.
WWG1WGA!!!
Q

qmap.pub...

Aren't the Anthony Weiner docs being released in May?

I'm tired of hearing about "something" coming in the future. If Q doesn't say, "It's imminent" , or something similar, I now ignore it.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

I agree that there have been white hats waiting very patiently and very quietly in the wings for the right man in the pilot's seat.

Qanon could now be hundreds of people. They must have their own sleepers cells??. Plan A B C D E and F ail.

As I think Cranky said actually "its all of us"

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Former Vice President Joe Biden just casually dropped a bombshell admission at CFR that he personally and directly intervened in Ukraine's governance

"I looked at them and said, ‘If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money"

There is a one minute vid at the twitter link

At the end he says the prosecutor was fired.

I bet this is related to the 'list' given by our Ukraine Ambassador that was reported a few pages back.

Wonder if a similar scene went down with Biden's son.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: YesTodayTomorrow
Oooh that looks potentially huge!

I read a big FF - hidden Nuke? I assume DJT and family are covered - force field even?

Suggests a geological disaster - its already in the consciousness.

Just spit balling! as I think you yankee chaps say

a reply to: crankyoldman

DJT is protected - well protected (as is his family).

I always keep in the back of my mind what my colleaQue splinter S said "when this is all over white hats will be black, and black white" and we should not get too attached. Something on Comey, I dunno (*post again sir*).

It could be simply related to DECLAS. I don't think he's seen it, but he knows, as do we. So it might be him simply saying "fall back, we're cooked because our effort to avoid failed" .

top topics

<< 219  220  221    223  224  225 >>

join