It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -sIxteen-

page: 221
<< 218  219  220    222  223  224 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

From your link,

My wife's son LaDante.

LOL

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Good Afternoon All

WOW, WOW and just WOW... what an unbelievable week !! Where do you even begin to grasp how much information is coming to Light, lol, wish I had LurkNoMore's or Sky's skills to concisely chronicle this weeks events. There's no doubt in my mind anymore, that " The Plan " is the Real Deal !

As much Joy as I feel seeing sooo many wrongs being righted, it's bitter sweet, mostly because to many people are still brainwashed.
Actually kinda felt bad for Rachel M. last night, decided to watch her show to see her take on Mueller report and she looked whipped to me, talked about how she was called while on a fishing trip, and dropped everything to come back and report the " News " of this ohh so important report. Her natural calling to happiness, relaxation and connection with Earth was disregarded because she had to do her JOB , gas-lighting, defying logic and keeping perpetual Misery on the forefront of her audience's mind.

LOL, I'm taking back our God given power of " Magic " all these fools tried to use against humanity. I prayed to that Super Moon two nights ago and have been planting seeds and gardening like a crazy fool, and I'm telling you plants and flowers want to grow, even with all that Mother Nature throws our way....God Bless the folks in the Midwest dealing with the flooding right now, hard to know God's plan....communities will change and evolve out of ingenuity and neighborly love and concern, maybe this time God let's us survive !

Actress AOC , Hokey Pokey Beto, all of them, are not the folks we want rebuilding America's infrastructure in any way shape or form, all the $ American's are so willing to contribute to improving our Country and the World, has become a bureaucratic cash cow to wasteful, selfish, hypocritical, spineless, lol, did I mention " soul sucking " , terrible human beings.....There's a balance between being compassionate or willfully ignorant !

Hope you're all having a good day, lot's to be grateful for....LOL...this morning my Dad just belts out this song, cracked me up ! Oh Man, the Owl..

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Emotional meltdown

m.facebook.com...

I enjoyed the hell of his misery. Haven't read anything that amusing in quite a while.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
have you not seen all the failed predictions and dates that had to be changed...

Not by Q
Future proves past
Blockade(indictments) removed
Stealth Bomber (Mueller)
You and your brethren are overmatched and outwitted at every turn
Enjoy the show

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky, fyi I get "Sorry, that page doesn't exist" from twiiter on your Wild Card George P link.

VPN set to US so I don't think its anything UK related.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Mark Dice mash-up - It's Here, it's over.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I’m in the middle of reading Paine: How We Dismantled the FBI In Our Pajamas. Very interesting read so far.

www.amazon.com...=cm_sw_r_sms_awdb_t1_aXQLCbSAB0JZ7

Our intel agencies allegedly knew Osama bin Laden was in Iran, and Robert Levinson was allegedly on a secret mission for the CIA regarding Iran.

Seems Bush-Obama-Clinton were all behind protecting the secret from coming out.

After years of trying to keep a lid on it, the news of Osama bin Laden living in Iran, in a series of clandestine safe houses did leak. It was CBS News’ 60 Minutes that started conducting interviews about an incredible story –in fact, one almost too insane to believe: The U.S. knew bin Laden was tucked away in Iran yet sent U.S. military soldiers into Afghanistan to search for the terror mastermind and al-Qaeda front man. America was fighting the ‘war on terror,’ but the biggest trophy was 900 miles away from Afghan strongholds and caves. And America’s boys were getting mowed down, killed in a war that was shaping up to look like a politically-generated mirage.

CBS killed the story which was scheduled to run just months before Obama’s 2012 presidential election. For obvious reasons: If the story ran, Mitt Romney would have been elected president and not Obama. When I watch the DC insiders and elites lose control and make outlandish anti-Trump statements on social media before and since Trump’s election, it all rings a familiar bell.
You quickly learn patterns during criminal investigations and through the travels of a Certified Fraud Examiner.
Whether it was my time working for Fortune 100 companies or as an attaché to the federal government, or an award-winning career in journalism, people with something to hide act in certain identifiable ways. If you are astute and experienced you understand who to start probing based merely on their rhetoric. Posts on social media. Comments on TV news or news sites. So it comes as little surprise that many of the loudest Trump critics are implicated in one of the great cover-ups in American history. In fact, to a seasoned investigator, it comes as no surprise. Their words and actions exposed their plot long ago. It was merely a matter of finding the evidence to expose them.

Wonder what Mueller thought about leaving Levinson behind in Iran, because he would come back and possibly tell their secret about OBL and Iran?

The circle between Trump Mueller Mogilevich and Levinson, among others involved, gets more murky by the day.

But I think I’m seeing the underlying PLAN through it all.

edit on Sat Mar 23 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed overly long quote and made PARAGRAPHS IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 05:25 PM
link   
SPREADSHEET UPDATES

Q V15.37 201903123 to 3169 incl. DECODE tools

QPosts Pictures v15.37 20190323 from QPost 2401 to 3169

NEW FUNCTIONALITY

1) SerialBrain2 Gematria lookups!
Serial Brain's decode videos often find associated posts by:
i) Calculating the Gematria value of the CAPS Only result of a post, then looking at the equivalent Q Post number,
ii) Calculating the Gematria value of a line within a post, then looking at the equivalent Q Post number.

Both of these are now easy to lookup yourself and show next to the post your investigating. It looks like this on the "Gematria" tab of the spreadsheet:

As you can see #3168 has a CAPS decode of "TN" giving Gematria of 34. Entering that in column H shows that it is the key post about Podesta arrest being Marker #1.

The choice is yours which secondary post to bring up based on CAPS or line total gematria.

2) Time stamp, Date stamp and Date/Timestamp auto summation and highlighting on the "Main DECODES" tab:

These are shown in columns X to Z and highlighted in Amber when equal to 11, 17, 23, 25, 33, 41-45, or 55!

11 and 33 indicate cabal.
23 = PAIN.
25 or 55, as well as meaning Eyes On, indicate a Qclock search is required.
41-45 help associate that post with one of GHWB, Bill Clinton, GWB, BHO/Hussein, or POTUS45.
edit on 23-3-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Check this out from October 31, 2016.

WASHINGTON — For much of the summer, the F.B.I. pursued a widening investigation into a Russian role in the American presidential campaign. Agents scrutinized advisers close to Donald J. Trump, looked for financial connections with Russian financial figures, searched for those involved in hacking the computers of Democrats, and even chased a lead — which they ultimately came to doubt — about a possible secret channel of email communication from the Trump Organization to a Russian bank.

Law enforcement officials say that none of the investigations so far have found any conclusive or direct link between Mr. Trump and the Russian government. And even the hacking into Democratic emails, F.B.I. and intelligence officials now believe, was aimed at disrupting the presidential election rather than electing Mr. Trump.
Source: www.nytimes.com...

When reading that, you have to wonder, WHY was a SPECIAL COUNSEL named in May 2017 to investigate Trump-Russia collusion, if the FBI had concluded 7 months prior, that there was none?

What a cliffhanger moment we're in right now... Not knowing if Mueller/Rosenstein are WHITE or BLACK hats.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Deep Theory on Incarnated ET Thread unrolled...

I'm going to tell you what Q meant when he said FISA will bring down the house. Who is the house? Did you know Israel is called the "House of Israel". Now, connect House of Rothschild and House of Windsor…..see all under House of Israel.

Why did POTUS move the Embassy to Jerusalem? He's taken control of Israel. BiBi Netanyahu is simply around for photo ops. He's completely out of power. He has no control, he no longer has any power. Israel has been the head of the Cabal.

Rachael Chandler and Michal Chelbin are currently in custody……and will be bringing down all crimes against humanity…. Rachel Chandler and Michal Chelbin, are Rothschild's….. Rothschild's/13 bloodlines/Canaanites= Nephilim, run Israel.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
SPREADSHEET UPDATES

Q V15.37 201903123 to 3169 incl. DECODE tools

QPosts Pictures v15.37 20190323 from QPost 2401 to 3169

NEW FUNCTIONALITY

1) SerialBrain2 Gematria lookups!
Serial Brain's decode videos often find associated posts by:
i) Calculating the Gematria value of the CAPS Only result of a post, then looking at the equivalent Q Post number,
ii) Calculating the Gematria value of a line within a post, then looking at the equivalent Q Post number.

Both of these are now easy to lookup yourself and show next to the post your investigating. It looks like this on the "Gematria" tab of the spreadsheet:

As you can see #3168 has a CAPS decode of "TN" giving Gematria of 34. Entering that in column H shows that it is the key post about Podesta arrest being Marker #1.

The choice is yours which secondary post to bring up based on CAPS or line total gematria.

2) Time stamp, Date stamp and Date/Timestamp auto summation and highlighting on the "Main DECODES" tab:

These are shown in columns X to Z and highlighted in Amber when equal to 11, 17, 23, 25, 33, 41-45, or 55!

11 and 33 indicate cabal.
23 = PAIN.
25 or 55, as well as meaning Eyes On, indicate a Qclock search is required.
41-45 help associate that post with one of GHWB, Bill Clinton, GWB, BHO/Hussein, or POTUS45.

May infinite stars light your way forward my friend.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Emotional meltdown

m.facebook.com...

I think he started melting when Nancy Pelosi said impeaching Trump "isn't worth it", 2 weeks ago. Now, this married snowflake dad is close to putting a gun in his mouth. I hope he had the sanity to buy a big life insurance policy at some point in the past.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Just a thought...

Manafort = Ukraine.

John Solomon ‏ @jsolomonReports

Did Ukraine try to secretly help Hillary Clinton win the 2016 election? Chief prosecutor says there's a enough evidence to start investigating

Cohen = Lanny Davis

Lanny Davis = HRC

I'm seeing a pattern here...

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

What a cliffhanger moment we're in right now... Not knowing if Mueller/Rosenstein are WHITE or BLACK hats.

It really is convoluted, isn’t it. I’m glad I’m not the only one on the fence as far as Mueller/RR honesty. Just hard to consider him being a dishonorable guy, only a guy who got put in some bad spots over the years and got fed up about it, possibly.

I just keep circling back to how very odd it is so much of this seems to tie into organized crime (setting aside all the PG/cult satanist stuff), but on both sides, the common link is Trump.

I’ve got some graphic arts background so I’m going to attempt to try and make a visual chart for my own reference, but the odds Trump has so-called ties to Russian/Ukrainian crime up to Semion Mogilevich, and Mueller wanting to “get” Mogilevich for quite a long time (Bush era thru Obama), and to have it all come full circle is beyond weird. Whereas the very Russian oligarch Dmitry Firtash with ties to Mogilevich has been represented by Lanny Davis since 2014. I can’t get over how weird that is, and the press barely mentions it. The odds of a longtime IM WITH HER fanatic being the lawyer for this Firtash guy prior to all of this, has to be significant. Her ties to Ukraine and that investigation of election meddling should be significant.

I’m leaning towards White Hat Mueller and Undercover Asset Trump since circa 1981, but who knows.

The recent purges in Italy of La Cosa Nostra are interesting details to add to the mix.
The Telegraph

Mineo, who ran a family jewellery business, was allegedly behind an attempt to rebuild the “cupola” or ruling commission of Cosa Nostra in order to streamline its command structure and strengthen its position. The cupola held a secret meeting in Palermo in May, the first gathering of mob families for 25 years, at which it reportedly decided to formally anoint Mineo as the head of Cosa Nostra. His election marked a shift of power away from Corleone, the hilltop town that was Cosa Nostra’s main base for years and was made famous by The Godfather novels and films.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Q#3168
!!mG7VJxZNCI
23 Mar 2019 - 2:25:53 AM

Their only defense is to play ‘dumb’
(shocked & surprised) to avoid
‘collusion’ claims.
Nobody walks away from this.
Q

"Nobody walks away from this."

If I remember correctly - no reason I should at this point, but TAT pointed out this was the line from an insider at the Ohr testimony.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I thought I'd poke my nose in this evening,

This thread moves so fast - too fast for my one finger typing skills.

Wow! The storm is certainly brewing and I believe tipping point is imminent.

I have a few titbits of info that seem relevant, from friends in weird places:....

This from a friend who builds high-tech hardware and software for surveillance.
"We are selling large numbers of cameras and listening devices to the USA for the border. But all going to Canadian border" previous mentioned about the Northern border by someone in this thread.

Another confidant who has had a colourful career in UK Mil and special ops. Who did his 'mining thesis' in Russia and worked in Whitehall. A high ranking marine - who also came out of Hereford.

His words. "There are underground transport tunnels linking all Mil buildings in London and Whitehall" (Hotel) Q showed us?

He was on the plane with Hans Schtuck when they went in to Iraq looking for the WMD's - "we already knew there was nothing there!"

Lots of medals for leading the first on the ground into Afghanistan - no lives lost - Civ or Mil.

Using his own resources (big mining company) he has built a number of refugee camps on Turkey Syria boarders. I have seen letters to him from people / families he dug out of the snow and save their lives.
In one camp, Eastern European white men driving in, in a bus declaring humanitarian aid. Kidnapping children.
He and a few of his ops caught them red handed. The ring leader was treated to a live wet castration and the others were hog tied and giving back to the mothers of the children to do as they saw fit. Proper justice!

RR said no crimes by a 'US Citizen' in RM report - Is he hinting a Barry being in deep poo.

XAnarchistX - your cynicism bugs me, If I read between the lines I sense you want this 'awakening' be true and Trump / Q to be legit. You ask for proof of everything anyone mentions. Why? Do you require proof from someone that the air outside your house has enough oxygen content for you to breathe before you step out of the house?
I respect and enjoy - but surely you must get sick of the sound of your own voice repeating the same thing time and again. No offence just don't understand your motivation.

Please don't take this as an attack is not meant to be. I want you to open your heart a bit. The world isn't black and white.

"If we always do what we have always done - we will always get what we have always got" dunno who said that first.

IMO we are at a Nexus point in own civilisation where Sciences / Religions are actually all discovering the same thing but it seems, all in isolation. The thing that connects everything has been found - but it has many different names.

We have the opportunity NOW (not waiting for a green light - to say its OK) to re-think, therefore create a better future. We must dream of Utopia or we may well get the Dystopia the media is tying to convince us is coming.
Self fulfilling prophesy - they know how easy it is to create reality.

I have so much respect for all you regulars - all with your special different skills, learning to listen and understand each other. You are all a credit to humanity.

Anyway enough of my ramblings. Here's to a bright/light future and hopefully a coming week of DS take downs.

YTT

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky, fyi I get "Sorry, that page doesn't exist" from twiiter on your Wild Card George P link.

VPN set to US so I don't think its anything UK related.

I shared the link on FB and had friends telling me that it had been deleted. But I clicked on it to test and it came up.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Just a thought...

Manafort = Ukraine.

John Solomon ‏ @jsolomonReports

Did Ukraine try to secretly help Hillary Clinton win the 2016 election? Chief prosecutor says there's a enough evidence to start investigating

Cohen = Lanny Davis

Dmitry Firtash = Lanny Davis

Dmitry Firtash = Semion Mogilevich

Lanny Davis = HRC

I'm seeing a pattern here...

Yes, that’s what I see as off, too.
Especially when you factor in what I added in bold.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 06:52 PM
link   
NEWQ

New: Title TBD
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
23 Mar 2019 - 7:43:56 PM

mobile.twitter.com...📁
MAYday
MAYday
MAYday
Democracy matters.
The WILL of the PEOPLE.
UNITED not divided.
WWG1WGA!!!
Q

qmap.pub...
edit on 23-3-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: YesTodayTomorrow

Do you know about Super Soldiers? They talk about the underground tunnels and the underground military bases/bunkers and cloning centers

<< 218  219  220    222  223  224 >>

join