It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -sIxteen-

page: 219
<< 216  217  218    220  221  222 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: ChiddyKiddler

Ah and Maher can't accuse Trump of betraying the "Cult" if he was spying on it from the Jump...

Speaking of Maher. He tweeted this last night:

"I don't need the Mueller report to know Trump's a traitor. I have a TV."

twitter.com...

( ATS isn't letting me upload pics for some reason.)

This one statement ironically epitomizes MSM subversion perfectly.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

More excuses, more goalpost moving, more hyperbolic statements to get the followers excited...

more failure

The "Q" Followers and the Resistance followers are exactly the same

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: ucanthandlethetruth

ucanthandlethetruth, I hope others aren't avoiding contributing because they're worried about annoying the "oldies" on this thread!

This is no closed club, the more open the better!
[...]
is not just a rallying call, it tells us that everyone's participation and voice is important, that we can't consider others' needs and perspectives if we don't hear them - walk the talk lurkers!

edit on Sat Mar 23 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: snipped

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Flashback. Go to 5:5(0) of the clip. "There is NO ALLEGATION in this indictment that any "American Citizen" - American Citizen (DJT, His Kids, etc.) committed a crime."

So how can the dingbats be so stupid as to NOT bother to listen to the blockade when he speaks directly to them??? Fine they can't be bothered with reading the docs - coffee shop wifi often has limits, but they watch teeeeeveeeee and RR spoke on teeeeeeveeeeee.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

MBSC, so the "Last Resort" is the deep state's escape to a breakaway civilisation?

Sounds like a reasonable conclusion!

edit on 23-3-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
I think the DS last resort is the Supreme Court.
At this point, it is not a lock because Roberts is compromised by the DS.
A quick solution would be having evidence of blackmailing SCOTUS justices come out.

Or that RBG is really dead?

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

EMN, note that #3167 has a DOUBLE EYES ON pointer... it's post delta after #3166 is:

00 05:55:19

EYES on #1 = 00 05:55:19
EYES on #2 = 00 05:55:19 - (which is also one end of the Qclock mirror running from :25: to :55: ).

edit on 23-3-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

A quick solution would be having evidence of blackmailing SCOTUS justices come out.

For the past month, individuals and companies have been "cashing in" on Ruth Ginsburg's name and sickness.

Today's example - Ruth Ginsburg Samuel Adams beer: www.google.com...:d&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjt7LTq55jhAhWG2YMKHcbnD3kQpwUIJA&biw=1536&bih=751
edit on 3/23/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 12:47 PM
link   
A year ago I said it. Am I psychic, a mystic, a genius? Nope, The playbook is the playbook.

"The facts and evidence here are likely to show a lot of criminality, a lot of wrongdoing and law-breaking that is not indicted here"

Twit Clip

4:00 AM talking points as predicted by cranky over one year ago commence: "there is not engough evidence to convict" and all the variations that say - he's guilty as all hell ...

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

For the past month, individuals and companies have been "cashing in" on Ruth Ginsburg's name and sickness.

Today's example - Ruth Ginsburg Samuel Adams beer: www.google.com...:d&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjt7LTq55jhAhWG2YMKHcbnD3kQpwUIJA&biw=1536&bih=751

Is this a new low? BTW, stock up it will be collectors item shortly.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

No Barr Report Soon, LOL..

twitter.com...

String 'em along Mr. Attorney General!

By Monday morning, the MSM talking heads will be reduced to incoherent babbling.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I read about that. Honestly, who names a beer after old Ruthie? It just keeps getting more bizarre...

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Anyone confirm?

Time stamp is curious

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Anyone confirm?

Time stamp is curious

Police surround Ecuadorian embassy March 22

Police reportedly surrounded the Ecuadorian embassy in London amid rumors that WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange is facing imminent arrest......
London's Met police say they were in the area of the Ecuadorian embassy earlier this evening but it was in relation to "reports of an attempted burglary and a suspect at large".

edit on 3232019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

edit on 3232019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky, the date in the timestamp is also 322 (Mar 22) - so 2x 322 combinations.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Re Q Post #3169 - IntraDelta DECODE:

IntraDelta = 25:01 = 5x5 = Eyes On

Workings
Timestamp 04:29:30... 29-4 = 25, 30-29 = 1.

Note also that today is 23rd = PAIN.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Anyone confirm?

Time stamp is curious

Police surround Ecuadorian embassy March 22

Police reportedly surrounded the Ecuadorian embassy in London amid rumors that WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange is facing imminent arrest......
London's Met police say they were in the area of the Ecuadorian embassy earlier this evening but it was in relation to "reports of an attempted burglary and a suspect at large".

I've been snooping on 8chan and some are saying there's a sealed indictment on him?

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

I hope Assange is not being tortured into giving everything to the officials, and deactivating the "dead man switch" he installed.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Wild Card George P

Let that sink in. A guy who was actually involved saying RM is NOT investigating russia russia russia. Of course the dingbats could have read the RR docs or the RM press releases for content. But... teeeeeeeveeeeee.

Trust The PLAN>>>>>>

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
a reply to: Aallanon

More excuses, more goalpost moving, more hyperbolic statements to get the followers excited...

more failure

The "Q" Followers and the Resistance followers are exactly the same

Why would you expect a different toolset? This control system has been active for at least a few hundred years. People don't change that much. What works, works. The "bad guys" just never expected it to be used against them...which in some ways...is kinda epic, itself...

top topics

<< 216  217  218    220  221  222 >>

join