It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -sIxteen-

page: 206
<< 203  204  205   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Cesar A. Sayoc Jr = 213

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
What do you think this picture is saying?

twitter.com...

Maybe he's buttering-up his people for a "controlled" letdown 😎

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: texasgirl

I postulated several pages back that perhaps she was flipped some time ago and now singing like a bird with 100x more names and places. Also, she may have been pressured by the Guinness clan to cooperate. Don't know much about that wealthy elite family but it's possible they don't want to be dragged through the digital public mud.

Purely speculation, I could be totally wrong. Hopefully

I apologize for missing your post. Great minds think alike

** * I have a terrible time getting on to ATS.
edit on 22-3-2019 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

He works for Shareblue, or whatever David Brock is calling it now. Totally bankrolled by Soros money.

So the the talking point now is that they never were going after Trump anyway. That's especially weak, even for Brock.

(post by cherokeetroy removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Just throwing this out there. We already know most normal people don’t want to set foot in the DC swamp or even state or local politics, for that matter. It doesn’t take a couple of brain cells to figure out it’s akin to willfully eating rat poison.

Yet it is a magnet for sociopaths, narcissists, psychopaths more than anyone.

We’ve heard speculation a certain percentage of Congress are actually C_A or any other Agcy.

Do they only receive citizenship through birthright or there are other avenues to obtaining one, for say Israel? I’ll have to look into it. But there is def not any public DB I can find disclosing openly who holds dual-citizenship. I’ve only read it or seen memes.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 01:06 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

The ruling cabal society that Comey bows to in which he believes will prevail over DJT by any means necessary.
Those who don't know shall remain the dark and the status quo will continue.

(post by cherokeetroy removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

LOL. No problem. This thread moves very fast at times and I certainly miss some as well.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Qmap.pub 'online' counter now shows only 18,000.

Has header message: "Maintenance: updating online user counter (ignore for now)."

qmap.pub...

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: ucanthandlethetruth

We’ve heard speculation a certain percentage of Congress are actually C_A or any other Agcy.

Do they only receive citizenship through birthright or there are other avenues to obtaining one, for say Israel? I’ll have to look into it. But there is def not any public DB I can find disclosing openly who holds dual-citizenship. I’ve only read it or seen memes.

Good questions. Not sure, but blood line loyalty is regarded as superior to national affiliations for sure. Oddly, so is "secret society" organizations - the "citizenship" model is for drones, but it creates the loop holes in the courts to be exploited if and when...

Thoughts on the 30 odd former intelligence folks elected. This was posited back by myself and Wand, as 50+ were running and it seemed nuts and appalling. We assumed deep state, but what if the double cross was on. DJT went to the C_A day one of his presidency and threatened the 5th column and good folks there applauded.

What if the crew that just went in are in fact white hats? What better way to infiltrate and root out the rats then by the super spy double cross?

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Gary Holland Unrolled Thread

Why, Hours after the Election, did SEVEN People Travel to an Undisclosed Location to Hold a Very Private and Highly Secured/Guarded Meeting? Their Plan.

I find this so interesting. This is basically DJT was elected and should not have been. The HRC team worked to kill him before he took office, then destroy him after which was all sussed out here and elsewhere.

What I find neat, as with SB2, is the use of the deeper codes to reveal the connections made by the non-code folks. Non-code folks use the heart or another means and arrive at the same place. Brian Cates arrives at the same places on RR and RM via a non-Q route. So many pathways...

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Qmap.pub 'online' counter now shows only 18,000.

Has header message: "Maintenance: updating online user counter (ignore for now)."

qmap.pub...

Somebody must have gotten a "phone call" when it spiked over 1 million 😎

Nerves are shattering !! 😎

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Is Sb2 on Twitter? I heard they did a decode on the Fed but I can't find it, have you seen it?

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 02:10 PM
link   
It’s being described as COUNTRY A in the documents, but is considered a “state-owned commercial company.”

Kinda perplexed at the moment on who this company or country might be.

In their March 2019 edition, National Law Journal wrote this regarding the case: (starts p. 18)Link

The foreign-owned company, which has not been identified, is push- ing to overturn a decision from a three-judge panel of the U.S. Court of Ap- peals for the D.C. Circuit, which ruled in December that the company could not invoke sov- ereign immunity to dodge the grand jury subpoena. A trial judge in Wash- ington held the company in contempt. American history to exercise criminal jurisdiction over a foreign state,” the defense lawyers said in their petition. Alston & Bird appellate partner Brian Boone, who is based in the firm’s Washington, D.C., and Charlotte, North Carolina, offices, is lead counsel in the Supreme Court, according to a CNN report. Boone and partner Edward Kang, co- leader of the firm’s white- collar and government investigations team, were identified as the company’s lawyers on a filing in the D.C. Circuit. A team from Gib- son, Dunn & Crutch- er, including partner Theodore Boutrous Jr., have moved the Supreme Court and D.C. Circuit to release redacted court pa- pers. The firm represents the media and transparency advocate Reporters Commit- The company’s petition cautioned that the D.C. Circuit panel’s ruling could have a global ripple effect.

“I think, prior to this opinion, many lawyers probably assumed that the evidence held outside the U.S. by the [state-owned] entity would be largely—not entirely, but largely—immune from the reach of a U.S. grand jury. This opinion is a roadmap for ways of getting around that and making them accessible,” said Debevoise & Plimpton partner Bruce Yannett, a former federal pros- ecutor who leads the firm’s white-collar and regulatory defense practice. The D.C. Circuit took remarkable measures to conceal the identity of the lawyers in the case and the identity of the state-owned company, closing an entire court- house floor in downtown Washington for oral arguments in December. Circuit judges Thomas Griffith, David Tatel and Stephen Williams heard the case. For more than an hour, a U.S. marshal declined to let reporters pass through the hall. such corporations are universally understood to possess ab- solute immunity, but that notion strikes us as highly specu- lative. An equally likely explanation for the absence of cases is that most companies served with subpoenas simply com- ply without objection.” The company is being fined $50,000 daily for non- compliance with the subpoena. Prosecutors had asked Howell to impose a $10,000 daily fine. The U.S. Supreme Court last month restored the compliance order, reject- ing a push from the company’s lawyers to keep a freeze on the subpoena. The D.C. Circuit’s decision could come into play, particularly in investigations into money laundering and sanctions violations. In the area of sanctions enforcement, Dechert counsel Sean Kane said there have long been questions about whether foreign entities can be forced to comply even with administrative subpoenas issued by the Treasury Department’s Office of Foreign Assets Control. Kane, a former assistant director for policy at OFAC, said the D.C. Circuit ruling “removes one argument from the quiver, if you’re a state-owned enterprise.” Joon Kim, a Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton partner and for- mer acting U.S. attorney for the Southern District of New York, said the deci- sion could give prosecutors more leverage when they subpoena state-owned for- eign corporations. “There are regions in the world with many partially or fully state-owned companies engaged in commercial business,” Kim said. “To the extent these state- owned enterprises in these countries thought there was a question or uncertainty about whether or not they could be subject to the criminal process in the U.S., this decision, at least, says they are.” Kim said prosecutors in the past might not have been inclined to litigate a foreign, state-owned com- pany’s claims to immunity to a grand jury subpoena. “Now, prosecutors would be more likely to press, since they have a circuit court decision that they can point at to compel compliance or use in any litigation over the is- sue,” he said. C. Ryan Barber, based in Washington, covers government affairs and regulatory compliance. Contact him at cbarber@alm.com.

On Twitter: @cryanbarber In a redacted opinion that referred to the com- pany’s owner only as “Country A,” the D.C. Circuit rejected argu- ments that the cor- poration could not be forced to comply with a subpoena under the For- eign Sovereign Immuni- ties Act, a law that shields foreign governments and state-owned compa- nies from lawsuits under certain circumstances. BERYL HOWELL The panel, upholding a ruling by Chief Judge Beryl Howell of the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia found that, even if the immunities law applies to crimi- nal proceedings—a point the government disputed—the corporation would still be required to comply with the subpoena because it falls under an exception for commer- cial activities. Howell is presiding over Mueller-related subpoena fights.

There are regions in the world with many partially or fully state-owned companies engaged in commercial business,” Kim said. “To the extent these state- owned enterprises in these countries thought there was a question or uncertainty about whether or not they could be subject to the criminal process in the U.S., this decision, at least, says they are.” Kim said prosecutors in the past might not have been inclined to litigate a foreign, state-owned com- pany’s claims to immunity to a grand jury subpoena. “Now, prosecutors would be more likely to press, since they have a circuit court decision that they can point at to compel compliance or use in any litigation over the is- sue,” he said.

I’m pretty interested to see what the SC does regarding this secret company’s petition.

top topics

<< 203  204  205   >>

join