It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -sIxteen-

page: 204
<< 201  202  203    205  206  207 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Hopefully the straight jackets have been ordered, and tranquilizer guns ..... You think I'm kidding lol

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

When did everyone become so emotionally weak and fragile?

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

When did everyone become so emotionally weak and fragile?

Watch the Water (?) - More than 100 million Americans’ drinking water could be contaminated by harmful chemicals - May 2018

Previous studies warned that 16 million Americans have been exposed to drinking water contaminated by a class of fluorinated nonstick chemicals that have been linked to cancer, thyroid disease, weakened immunity, and other health problems.

That’s a huge number of people. But throw that figure out the window because a new report released Tuesday by the nonprofit Environmental Working Group (EWG) estimates that the drinking water of up to 110 million people across the country — almost seven times more than the group’s previous estimate — may be contaminated with the class of chemicals.

I avoid all municipal and store bought water - Get mine from good old Earth (DEEP Well)

edit on 3222019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Cesar Sayoc took a plea to 65 counts.

MSM didn't fail to mention the "Trump" and "violent" propaganda attached to his van.

Plea deal means no trial, and no "evidence".

Clown Terror in full effect.

edit on 22-3-2019 by FlyingFox because: freedom

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 10:18 AM
link   
If Allison Mack is talking and Rachel Chandler hasn't been on social media lately, is it possible she's been taken into custody? Q said she's 100 times worse than Mack so maybe she's giving out way more names or has 100× more information?

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Has his been brought up yet? I haven’t seen it.

S.C. discusses petition today tied to Mueller case
www.google.com...

The DC District Court had already ruled on this but the secret company filed a petition with the S.C.
DC Court wrote, “...if the company's view were to prevail, "a foreign-sovereign-owned, purely commercial enterprise operating within the United States could flagrantly violate criminal laws and the US government would be powerless to respond save through diplomatic pressure."

The lawyers representing this company were finally disclosed as Brian D. Boone and Edward T. Kang, Alston & Bird lawyers.

Alston & Bird has advised companies including Amazon.com, The Coca-Cola Company, Microsoft, Bank of America, Starbucks, Toyota, Dell, UPS, and Nokia.
Wikipedia

Case Docket PDF link Clicky

Any thoughts on who the secret company is?

edit on 22-3-2019 by ucanthandlethetruth because: Added SC case docket PDF link

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: SeenItBelieveIt

Except you don't know for a fact that those numbers are scripted. Your guess is as good as ours whether or not those are unique visit. Up to 540,000 now btw. That's quite a surge ☺

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Plea deal means no trial.'

No surprise there.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
Hopefully the straight jackets have been ordered, and tranquilizer guns ..... You think I'm kidding lol

BARR and MUELLER may be pivoting to focus on where the REAL CRIMES were committed.

There were "stone cold crimes" committed by Obama officials concerning the FBI's investigation into Hillary Clinton's private email server and much more, President Donald Trump said during an interview airing Friday, and he hopes that Attorney General William Barr will be fair with investigating them.
More at: www.newsmax.com...

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 11:24 AM
link   
As a follow up, this article seems related though I know nothing regarding this publication.

NewBostonPost, ‘Sovereign Immunity is Shield of Cyberattackers” Link

The secret company is using the FSIA clause in the SC petition, and it’s interesting this article is regarding the DNC suing Russia over John Podesta’s emails.

Keep in mind if we can hold a company operating in US accountable, then Americans operating in foreign countries can be sued, Vice versa. Interesting case.

From this article,

The Democratic National Committee garnered headlines earlier this year when it sued Russia in federal court in New York, alleging that Russia had stolen emails from John Podesta, who was the chairman of Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign. And Elliott Broidy, who was deputy finance chairman of the Republican National Committee, is suing Qatar in federal court in California, alleging that Qatar launched a sophisticated cyber-attack on his company’s email accounts and leaked the information it obtained to the press. President Donald Trump had publicly acknowledged and praised Broidy at an event at which Trump also spoke of a U.S.-Qatar “dispute” over Qatar’s funding terrorism. The legal complaints by both the Democratic National Committee and Broidy claim that they should be allowed to go forward under existing exceptions to the Foreign Sovereign Immunities Act, a 1976 law that generally grants foreign states immunity from American courts. Qatar’s lawyers, led by Mitchell Kamin of the firm Covington & Burling LLP, argue in a June 27 court filing that the exemptions do not apply. “This is precisely the kind of intrusion into the affairs of sovereign nations that the Foreign Sovereign Immunities Act of 1976 was designed to prevent,” Kamin writes in a memo to Judge John F. Walter of the U.S. District Court for the Central District of California, urging that the case be dismissed. “Qatar’s sovereign interests in this case lie at the heart of the FSIA’s fundamental purpose: protecting sovereign functions from harassment by foreign litigants.

These portions are particularly interesting.

“This case presents the issue of whether a nation state can orchestrate and execute a criminal conspiracy directed against a United States citizen on United States soil and then invoke sovereign immunity to avoid liability, accountability and exposure

The DNC-Russia case is moving more slowly than the Broidy-Qatar one, but similar issues are likely to arise. In both cases, while there are plenty of signs pointing to foreign official involvement, nothing has yet been proven to American legal standards. If courts rule that foreign hackers or their American hired hands are immune from American civil suits under current law, don’t be surprised to see Congress step in to try to close the loophole.

Foreign sovereign immunity is an outgrowth of the diplomatic immunity that allows American ambassadors overseas to do their jobs without having to worry much about getting arrested or sued. There’s a certain logic to it. But if the courts rule that logic means a free pass for cyberattacks, they can expect a hard pushback from the public. For all the warnings about not putting anything important or sensitive in email, allowing foreign governments to just come and get it seems like asking for trouble.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 11:32 AM
link   

You might want to shop for new cookware, too.

What does the "F" stand for in PTFE?

It's OK, though, Teflon is inert and passes right through you when eaten.

🤔

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

I know, I saw that LOL. They have shot their shot for the last 2 years saying Mueller is going to bring the entire Trump administration down.

Funny.
I seriously doubt it.
No one was ever going after the trump administration.
I do not however doubt that that is exactly what trump has been thinking.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 11:35 AM
link   

There are going to be some serious melting snowflakes across the country

Based on ?????? You know something the rest of us don't?

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

Solid Stainless steel for years here!

PS avoid that copper cookware and cups too

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: FlyingFox

Plea deal means no trial.

No surprise there.

I also meant to say, no evidence either.

I edited my OP, thanks.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 11:40 AM
link   
From Law and Crime on 2.4.19
‘Mystery Mueller Opponent ‘Country A’ Sasses the American Justice System: ‘Do as I Say, Not as I Do’

Special Counsel Robert Mueller‘s mystery opponent, recently revealed to be a foreign company owned by a foreign country, previously filed a supplemental brief supporting its petition for a writ of certiorari, in an effort to get the U.S. Supreme Court to review the D.C. Circuit court’s order to comply with a grand jury subpoena. That supplemental brief was made public on Monday afternoon, but with no clues as to the country and/or company we are dealing with here.

What this boils down to: there is an ongoing dispute over jurisdiction and the Foreign Sovereign Immunities Act (FSIA). In short, “Country A”/company is arguing that it should be exempt from complying with the subpoena in the U.S., while the American courts are concerned that this would allow, for instance, a foreign country/company to act inside the U.S. with impunity. The unnamed corporation has argued that it couldn’t comply with the subpoena because it is “unreasonable and oppressive […] because it would require the Corporation to violate Country A’s law.

The lawyers go on to argue that if the D.C. Circuit’s ruling were “left to stand” this would “create chaos in the international community, possibly alienating American allies, undermining diplomacy, and all but guaranteeing that American agencies and instrumentalities will (despite their protestations) face criminal proceedings abroad.” They accuse the court of flying in the face of long-standing international laws and norms. “The United States has rejected the International Criminal Court as a threat to America’s sovereign immunity from foreign criminal jurisdiction. With the decision below, America has said to the world, ‘Do as I say, not as I do,'” they said, arguing that these are “among the most important [FSIA] questions” the court could decide.

There is a precedent that will be set either way this decision goes. I find this pretty interesting, given the hints and breathless reports a Mueller report is coming.

Can a Mueller report be finalized with no conclusion to this (yet)? This company is described as “purely commercial” yet foreign but operating here. Was the Podesta Group incorporated here? Case docket states “criminal conspiracy” charges.

What says ATS? Do we know who this company is and I missed it?

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Trump says a lot of things that are ridiculous. Those two would more than likely be laughing together over some of it.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

WHAT?!?!?!! No one was ever going after the Trump administration? WTF are you smoking? You yourself have come in these threads saying how Mueller was going to bring down Trump. Seriously, are you that delusional or are you just trolling?

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Former Brazilian President Michel Temer has been arrested in connection with a widespread corruption investigation that has already ensnared scores of the country’s business leaders and politicians.

He was taken into custody Thursday morning in Sao Paulo and flown to Rio de Janeiro to respond to accusations of corruption related to a construction contract for the Angra 3 nuclear power plant.

www.latimes.com...

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: ucanthandlethetruth

Could Company A be Uranium One?

new topics

top topics

<< 201  202  203    205  206  207 >>

join