It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -sIxteen-

page: 202
<< 199  200  201    203  204  205 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I agree, that was really fascinating! Speaking of Freemasonry...

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 10:32 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 10:32 PM
link   
DUP my fault
edit on 21-3-2019 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Then you wouldn't have to hang on its every word.
Where's the fun in that?
edit on 3/21/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I have a deep life..If it all ends tomorrow...well so be it.!

Q is real.. it en capsules all that you have tried to make sense of.

Jump on the train...don't let it run you over.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

quodverum.com... was very informative! Thank-you.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Apparently the Cabinet Chair Presentation today was a ceremony honoring former AG Sessions

Rod Rosenstein gave the speech. some excerpts below

Attorney General Sessions arrived at the Department of Justice in 2017 with a mandate from President Trump to implement a law-and-order agenda and promote the rule of law.

The Attorney General brought clear plans about what he wanted to accomplish. First, hire men and women of character and integrity, who will diligently implement the Administration’s law-and-order mandate while advancing all of the Justice Department’s important work.

He follows with a list of those plans

then

As President Trump explained, “we govern ourselves in accordance with the rule of law rather [than] … the whims of an elite few or the dictates of collective will. Through law, we … ensure[] liberty.” The point is that we achieve justice through a legal process that seeks objective truth based upon credible evidence.

Attorney General Sessions emphasized that we do “not represent any narrow interest or any subset of the American people. We represent all of the American people and protect the integrity of our Constitution.”

He spoke of several AG's who served a shorter term, yet RR said he has 3 of their photo's on his office wall, including AG Barr who served 19 months.

These are all feel good statements, but I continue to wonder what he said to Session and Trump that convinced them to hire him.

I keep coming back to the original statement he was claimed to have said about the wire. "What? you want me to wear a wire with the president"?. This sounds like someone who is responding to someone else's suggestion.

yet McCabe, who RR first took off the Mueller investigation, then had fired, insists it was RR's idea.

I believe RR was responding to some kind of general suggestion.

Otherwise Sessions and Trump are stupid. Wondering what RR told them.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Um, perhaps you missed last night's full throttle fire hose of posts. No, wait you were here last night. How many times I gotta tell ya to pay attention. Q told us to dig on RC and all the connections to her. You done did all that already.?
Just kidding. Yea, it's a rehash for some and I guess a soft disclosure to prepare for whats to come.

Meanwhile, check this out...

Clandestine Rosenstein
‏ @ClandestineRos1

1) Bingooooooo.

The PHYSICAL war has long been over. The only remaining obstacle is breaking reality to the masses without causing mass hysteria.

What is soon to be revealed is so disturbing, it’s gonna take years for people to adapt and realize what we just lived through.
twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I hear you my friend But... Where are the lost child's. (Rothschild) Tired of promises..although it may be in the works...
Warrior justice is not going to the c0urts!!. DEMAND AN ANSWER...OR FIND YOUR OWN PEACE..AS THEY WEEP..It's taking too log!!!

edit on 21-3-2019 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-3-2019 by Sabrechucker because: THE IRISH

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Here's somebody that's real nervous about "Q" ...

Nervous Mike

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 11:39 PM
link   
smiles
edit on 21-3-2019 by Sabrechucker because: l love CIA ATS GB

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 11:49 PM
link   
IG Michael Horowitz confirmed today that his office is still working on the Huge FISA Abuse Investigation.

Article: www.washingtonexaminer.com...

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Has anyone looked into the possibility of "Rothschild" also meaning "Wrath's child"?

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

When I see people who spend an exorbitant amount of their time and energy attempting to debunk something, that's indicative of the doubts they have about their own conclusion. If you *know* the sky is blue, do you spend your energy arguing against people who think it's red? Generally, no...unless you're afraid they might be right

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Check out this photo of President Trump's "Freedom of Speech" E.O. signing on Thursday.

Link to Photo: twitter.com...

It looks like President Trump had his barber etch a "V" (Victory!) into his hair/head.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Unsealed warrants for Michael Cohen show the new ways the FBI tracks its targets online

Why it matters: Court documents in the case against Michael Cohen show the FBI was authorized to use and collect almost every detail of his digital life. This includes his email accounts, address books, cookies, search history, GPS location, cloud file storage, and more.

Cohen, the former fixer and personal attorney for President Trump, has been convicted on several charges of fraud and lying to Congress. To obtain evidence for these convictions, the FBI surveilled almost every aspect of his digital life.

This week, almost 1,000 pages of search warrant applications were unsealed giving new details to what information the FBI had access to. They are available in eight separate exhibits: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, and Part 8. Some portions of the document are redacted, but they show that Mueller was watching Cohen more than a year before he was charged.

The case against Cohen was not just confined to the United States. Investigators in the Southern District of New York tried to obtain information on Cohen from Google, but this request was initially denied since some of the data was stored on overseas servers.

During the investigation, the CLOUD Actwas passed which allowed such overseas data to be obtained in some scenarios. Law enforcement officials went back to Google with an updated warrant and were able to obtain the information they wanted.

www.techspot.com...

Surveillance goes both ways.

They watched him for a year before the arrest.

You listening?

These people are sick.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Q Post #916 @ qmap.pub... talks about a relationship between AWAN - ISRAEL - DNC

Today's newly unsealed Hillary e-mails could be related?

A newly unearthed batch of heavily redacted, classified emails from Hillary Clinton's personal email server revealed that the former secretary of state discussed establishing a "private, 100% off-the-record" back channel to Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, and that one of her top aides warned her that she was in "danger" of being "savaged by Jewish organizations, in the Jewish press and among the phalanx of neoconservative media" as a result of political machinations by "Bibi and the Jewish leadership."
Source: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 12:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKWO1Phot
Isn't that 3rd image David Kelly from Iraq dossier fame?

I don't think it is him. I believe the picture below is from his last interview, a month before his death. He looks younger and healthier than the man in the Chandler tumblr photo.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

He voted for Hillary Clinton, no....wait.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Slightly off topic --or maybe not since some of us believe that Q's Great Awakening is going to lead to full disclosure and possible 1st contact -- this scientist developed a way to capture images of 'multidimensional beings '.

"He discovered a method of capturing far superior to infrared, ultraviolet, black light, a video camera with TV without an antenna, etc. And that method I call ENERGIVISION . I use special lenses, ultrasensitive screens of his invention and above all sunlight. The images that he captures are of unknown origin. He explains that his theory is that they are images of other planes."

universallighthous.wixsite.com... HdW_YU4UeGB-ygtnpIrecjAChb464eln3nLFUGmk0

Here's his Facebook where you can view his photos. A couple of you have said that you've experienced contact with entities...maybe some of these will look familiar:

m.facebook.com...

Also, if you're not already familiar, Tesla invented what he called a Spirit Radio that he claimed could pick up frequencies from other dimensions or realms

m.youtube.com...

Just thought some of you might be interested. Whether it's real or not, you can decide that for yourself

Instagram

www.instagram.com...

edit on 22-3-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

edit on Fri Mar 22 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: EXTAGS ADDED IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

<< 199  200  201    203  204  205 >>

join