It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -sIxteen-

page: 200
<< 197  198  199    201  202  203 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Yeah In this case I think these people are actually runaways who’ve been on the street for years doing heroin.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Qmap 502,796 online now

qmap.pub...
edit on 21-3-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Qmap 502,796 online now

qmap.pub...

505,000 online there now. Wow.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 06:39 PM
link   

It's still climbing

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 06:39 PM
link   
MSNBC is well worth watching as they are just losing it over the imminent end of the Mueller SC.

They are trying so hard to stick to the Russian Collusion it's sad.

Tears of infinite sadness. Almost as good as Election night.

It's only going to get worse for them.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I don't if this has been posted but here is R. Chandler's twitter page. Doesn't look like she has been active for quite some time.

The people she follows could be interesting to look at.

twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Qmap 502,796 online now

qmap.pub...

505,000 online there now. Wow.

Has anyone mentioned that the counter is a cumulative total for a 24-hour period?

link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Don’t you guys know. All those numbers are fake.

link   
This is interesting.

This is the page of R. Chandler's husband Tom Guinness. He hadn't been active on Twitter for over a year then on January 5th, 2019 he retweets this.

Almost like he is giving a message.

twitter.com...

edit on 21-3-2019 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 07:01 PM
link   
All day, the Liberal MSM has been using fake love of John McCain to batter President Trump. Yet they neglect to mention what brought John McCain's name to the surface again this week.

He helped fan the beginnings Russia-Trump hysteria, and tried to justify doing so in the book in he wrote, while dying.

In his 2018 book, The Restless Wave, the late Senator John McCain (R-Ariz.) wondered aloud why he was sought out and given the infamous Steele dossier shortly after the 2016 presidential election.

After suggesting that anyone who questioned his role in handling the political document was indulging in “conspiracy theories,” McCain offered his explanation: “The answer is too obvious for the paranoid to credit. I am known internationally to be a persistent critic of Vladimir Putin’s regime and I have been a long while.”

It is true that McCain was an outspoken critic of Putin. But the big problem with McCain’s defense is that by the time he wrote those words—presumably the end of 2017, since the book was published in late May 2018—it already was public knowledge that the dossier had been authored and distributed by political pimps funded by the Hillary Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee.

When McCain was writing his book, many of the culprits were in serious legal jeopardy.
More at: amgreatness.com...

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Some odd folks call it human art. The faces reminds me of when I visited Slab City. That was bizarre to say the least.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

From her Twitter there's a link to her Tumblr, check out the pictures she's got posted

rachelchandler.tumblr.com...

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Think about it. If there was any dirt, any nefarious criminal activity, anything at all and after over 2 years they found nothing?! Either worst investigators in the WORLD or too mentally deranged to admit they were wrong. Now they're in it so freakin deep they can't dig themselves out. What if their FVEY collusion wasn't with Russia but with Ukraine.?

Gives a whole new meaning to "Spy Games".
Spies, lawyers, and traitors.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Projection is the word of the day

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 07:39 PM
link   

I've viewed a bunch of her Tumblr and modeling agency photos.

Creepy and sad when you view through the Q looking glass.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Don't know if this has been mentioned yet:

flightaware.com...

The jet belongs to DOJ and originated from Manassas VA, I hear that's where flights originate from that the FBI brings fugitives from overseas. As of now it's still sitting in London.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

Yukk... I guess anyone can be a model. You just have to look like a runaway who has been on the streets for a couple years.

Helps if you do herion as well.
edit on Thu Mar 21 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed quote Trim Those Quotes

Pav, yuck is a bit off. I'll leave the details of my personal experience aside but I speak from...

Looking your worst is neither a agent's dream or a personal desire among folks looking to model or continuing modeling. The "Internet never forgets", pretty much dictates that your pics for advertising yourself must be the best.

These pics are the best, but for the folks who are buying. These speak directly to the target audience and no one else. Target audience only, no one will mistake these as models for hire on new christmas sweater line and give a call.

Frankly, the RC rabbit hole is going to see cranky beg off a bit.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Our favorite noname journalist is at it again.
The title is even bogus so not posting
https:// www.dailydot.com/layer8/qanon-rachel-chandler/

RACHEL CHANDLER = FBI informant? (Q1066)

10 Strange Stories About The Fascinating Guinness Clan

Peter Beard::
Since he's also a diarist, one can only imagine what details he has recorded.
Certain of his works incorporate animal blood, sometimes Beard’s own blood (in sparing quantities), a painting medium the artist favors.

Beard with a collection of his diaries in New York in 2005.

Peter Beard's wife 'had him sent to a psych ward and told police he was suicidal as revenge when he brought home two Russian prostitutes'

She who wears the pants in the family...

Wildlife photographer Peter Beard is in a legal battle over three of his photos
Beard claims he wasn't able to make deal selling them to art collector Bernie Chase
Over course of trial it emerged that Beard brought home prostitutes in 2013
His wife allegedly got him briefly committed to psych ward as punishment

There’s a connection to Kenya, but I think the connection Q is implying is that kids from third world countries are most vulnerable for trafficking in which "modeling" is often used as bait to lure them in.

Anyone find a connection between Adam Schiff and Rachel Chandler?

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Isn't that 3rd image David Kelly from Iraq dossier fame?

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 08:51 PM
link   

There’s a connection to Kenya, but I think the connection Q is implying is that kids from third world countries are most vulnerable for trafficking in which "modeling" is often used as bait to lure them in.

You may want to look closer to home ... say Hollywood as an example!

Modelling Agencies are under intense scrutiny right about now as many have mentioned in the last few pages alone.

P

new topics

top topics

<< 197  198  199    201  202  203 >>

join