It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -sIxteen-

page: 199
<< 196  197  198    200  201  202 >>

join
share:
(post by SeenItBelieveIt removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 9e3ce8 No.5803571 📁
Mar 20 2019 22:57:51 (EST)
www.fbi.gov...📁
Q

Some people getting nervous.

The media-wide Troll system has been activated 😎

Report Threats and Crime

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Me just thinking out loud. Lol

What if the WW problems have been resolved, and the new guard is in position to transition the old guard out now ?
This has to end one way or another, and the more peaceful the better.
What a perfect cover to have security in place, instead of caught off guard, or reacting when you must be proactive to avoid anarchists. Also remember we have a fairly large military force within our borders currently.

Maybe this weekend ? Curious IMO

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 04:12 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Why does Q need other people to report something?

Are people really dumb enough to download the app or to use that link? Doesn't it sound a bit like a hook and bait?

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

It bothered me seeing a 0hour1 posted picture on Qmap.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Researching Rachel Chandler leads to so many people who are tied to her through modeling agencies and fashion design. It makes me wonder...was Zoolander soft disclosure?
edit on 21-3-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

(post by PokeyJoe removed for a manners violation)
(post by SeenItBelieveIt removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: TomLawless

Agreed. I'm still waiting to see if the Praying Medic IRS claim was true or not, would open/close a few things. Got to wonder why Q is rehashing Chandler information the chans had been discussing for years. Almost like they are buying time.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 04:41 PM
link   
James Comey wants something from the Mueller Report. He did an opinion piece for the Failing NYT called, "What I Want from the Mueller Report". twitter.com...

I'm just going to say, imo, JC is the most passive-agressive whiney-@$$ed holier-than-thou philosopher-wannabe I have ever seen.

After all we know happened, does he really think his opinion matters squat to the rest of us.

IMO, JC has the art of lying down to a fine science through his use of innuendo, omission, memory blanks, and wordy pretzels.

(If you can't read the NYT article because of the pay wall, there is a link here.
edit on 21-3-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

EMN, BINGO with your link to http:// www.walterpearce.info/ !
See this picture from the index:

This is the same guy as in Q Post #1057, where Q tells anons to report picture to FBI:

In Q #3142 Q asks "WHERE ARE THEY NOW?", regarding the Walter Pearce index page:

...and in Q #3160 Q gives FBI TIPS url, as if to say "I asked you to report the pic in #1057 A YEAR AGO!"

The "model" is Guy Cartier, going to his "CRYBABY" Instagram, in turn leads to his Soundcloud account - it appears he is a HipHop/Rap artist with songs like:

Dreamland
Terminal Sex
Bezel
Flyaway
Palace

Here's 2 interesting pics from his soundcloud page:

Rabbit hand signal: Is he a Handler too?

Clown: Green signals Ally/provider in cabal language?

edit on 21-3-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-3-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 05:18 PM
link   
We were told to keep a suicide list.

Emerging artist Kai Schachter, 19, committed suicide in London last week

The 19-year-old is the grandson of New York socialite Denise Rich and her late 'King of Commodities' financier husband Marc Rich

Kai is the son of art dealer Kenny Schachter and artist Ilona Rich Schachter

Artist grandson, 19, of wealthy New York socialite and Clinton donor Denise Rich and her late 'King of Commodities' financier husband Marc dies in London after 'taking his own life'
www.dailymail.co.uk...

ETA:

Kai and his brother Adrian had been featured in the pages of Vogue Italia and also various art magazines as they made their mark in the creative world.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: SeenItBelieveIt

You mention researching deep state, probably assimilated the Quill/Colby/Mars loop meme.
In terms of improving thread continuity it might help if we didn't fluff over some of that older history.
Pretty shallow wade for most of this thread.
I haven't spotted a body on a sandbar since 1973, so I'm relying on the more knowledgeable posters such as yourself.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Wow, didn't even register to make that connection! Sometimes having the info right in front of you is hiding in plain sight.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Has anyone mentioned this yet?

Clinton, in newly revealed emails, discussed classified foreign policy matters, secretive 'private' comms channel with Israel

While not trying to play into it too much (and no, not moving the goalposts) could the +21 meant March 21? It was posted in april, meaning the + = March and 21 obviously the date. Could the +2 +4 = April 2nd and 4th? Could the -#'s indicate the previous month? I'm not even sure if I'm making sense -- just keep thinking about the "numbers on a clock face have multiple meanings" or whatever it was.
edit on 3/21/2019 by imthegoat because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: carewemust
Does this photo look like Rosenstein, Mueller, and Comey, leaving the White House this morning?

twitter.com...

It looks like Sessions and Rosey for sure. The third guy is facing away, and could be anybody.

Looks like Rosenstein for sure. The other two...who knows. The gray haired man seems to have glasses on. I doubt Comey is there, he'd be blabbing on FB about it.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless
a reply to: IAMTAT

It bothered me seeing a 0hour1 posted picture on Qmap.

Yeah...but he was the one that first brought those photos to light, years ago.
They wouldn't exist now if he hadn't er...found...saved and circulated them. Originals all deleted now.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 05:50 PM
link   

TO BE READ and FOLLOWED BY ALL:

After a long conversation and consensus among Staff including Mods, Super Mods, Admins and Owners, we are posting the following reminders:

• We don't want to shut the thread down or stifle debate.
  • The T&C must be followed by everyone.
  • PIZZAGATE, walnut sauce, Lolita Express and any other type of PEDOPHILIA talk will not be tolerated. Those topics belong in RATS.
  • No Political Trolling.....either in words or images.
  • Forum gangs or the illusion of a special group will not be tolerated.
    That includes "Q'ult" and Q team and similar references!!!
  • External material must be sourced.
    Please see the DMCA policy page
  • Members are always responsible for their own posts.
  • STAY ON TOPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Members who repeatedly disregard the T&C may face temporary posting bans or permanent banning.

You are responsible for your own posts.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!
    edit on Thu Mar 21 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

• posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 05:56 PM
    link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
    a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Yukk... I guess anyone can be a model. You just have to look like a runaway who has been on the streets for a couple years.

Helps if you do herion as well.
    edit on Thu Mar 21 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed quote Trim Those Quotes

new topics

top topics

<< 196  197  198    200  201  202 >>

join