It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -sIxteen-

page: 198
<< 195  196  197    199  200  201 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
Across the Pond things are getting interesting - A bad May - possibly -

Brexit: Military steps up no-deal planning from Whitehall bunker

The armed forces have activated a team in a nuclear-proof bunker under the Ministry of Defence as the government prepares next Monday to enter "very high readiness mode" for a no-deal Brexit, Sky News can reveal.....
The military's crisis management operation - dubbed Operation Redfold - was mobilised at the beginning of this week.

It will direct some 3,500 military personnel who have been put on standby to help the government if required in the event of disruption following a no-deal departure from the EU.

Troops from Monday will ready to be deployed at a day's notice as the government lays the groundwork for a possible no-deal exit at the end of next week.

ETA Bu nker Article

Why does the UK need a military plan? It almost looks more they're planning some kind of coup, maybe to force May & her minions to resign and flee the country.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 02:43 PM
link   
This is driving me nuts...trying to remember...
Can anyone remember the name of the Bill Clinton ex-bodyguard (short-term) with a foreign-sounding name (India of Pakistan)?
This guy was also connected to R. Chandler and the Tiger photo...and was discussed at length on ATS a couple of years or so ago.

All my photos and research are gone from those discussions.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
a reply to: TomLawless

Second, I never said anything about being a "Major player" I just said what has already been reported on as fact, Trump was friends with Epstein, was at his house for dinner frequently, defended him publically, was on his plane at least once, and Epstein Pleaded the fifth when asked about Trump and Underaged Girls

XAX, we've heard Trump defend pretty much everybody on Earth as a "great guy," or words to that effect. Hillary included. It really doesn't mean anything.

Trump has never been to Epstein's island as far as anyone knows, and he hasn't said anything that suggests he's concerned about Epstein, or the court files.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

It doesn't mean anything to his followers who want to deflect and pretend it didn't happen

yet, they bring up claims about people Hillary liked, and others

at least own the hypocrisy, it doesn't bother people that Trump defends Pedophiles and people such as the Clintons who according to the followers believe she is the leader in a worldwide Luciferian pedophile ring that runs the entire world

If Trump brought up anything to do with Epstein he would get slammed with the information that is out there and it would backfire on him

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: ucanthandlethetruth

Thats the question, isnt it? How was Trump able to run in these same circles, and rub shoulders with all these bad guys, yet never get indicted and end up the President of the United States? I think I know the answer, and I think you know the answer as well...

Given the depths that Trump's enemies have stooped to in attacking him, it's absurd to think that they would overlook him cavorting with underage girls, if Trump has done such a thing. And given that both Clintons have been to pedo island, multiple times, it's hard to believe they wouldn't know of such a thing.

And we've all seen how projection has become the Dem's default mindset in the last few years, so you know the fact they've done the same thing would never once enter their mind while they were attacking him.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Still increasing! Could be partly due to this:

New qmap mobile app in android playstore. Click here
QMAP
edit on 21-3-2019 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Trump has been involved in numerous scandals and had the Money to pay them off and get out of it

Money and a perceived hierarchical power is the best defense for anyone

Considering The Clintons have never been found of any Proof of actual pedophilia etc Trump being "Clean" shouldn't surprise anyone

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Can anyone remember the name of the Bill Clinton ex-bodyguard (short-term) with a foreign-sounding name (India of Pakistan)?
This guy was also connected to R. Chandler and the Tiger photo...and was discussed at length on ATS a couple of years or so ago.

His name was in one of the recent drops (yesterday?) along with the photos of him and a reference to being a SS agent.

Here it is:
Waris Ahluwalla- Wikipedia
edit on b000000312019-03-21T15:04:12-05:0003America/ChicagoThu, 21 Mar 2019 15:04:12 -0500300000019 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

How long have you been following Q? And you're still convinced that the Clintons are innocent?

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Thanks...that may be it.
I need to look into this further.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Masonic Lodge Branch Reportedly BUSTED by Police in Sicily, Italy

"Numerous local politicians, officials and even police officers turned out to be connected to the lodge's illegal activities, which included corruption, bribery, drug trafficking, embezzlement, and interfering with the work of the judicial system.

Police from the commune of Trapani, Sicily have arrested 27 people during a raid on a local "masonic lodge" involved in illegal activities, the newspaper Giornale di Sicilia reported. Among those arrested in the course of the operation named "Artemisia" were former and present politicians, officials, including a former federal lawmaker and a former mayor of Castelvetrano commune, and even police officers."

sputniknews.com...
ed it on 21-3-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

edit on Thu Mar 21 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: EXTAGS ADDED IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

I'll throw in another coincidence:

Eurostar LATEST: Don't travel until April, Paris passengers told

Paris' Gare du Nord station has seen chaotic scenes and passengers queuing for up to six hours as a work-to-rule protest by French staff continues.

The strike has been running since March 4, and Eurostar on Thursday advised passengers not to travel unless absolutely necessary for the rest of the month of March.

Not sure y'all's familiar with Eurostar:

Eurostar isa highspeed railway service connecting London with Amsterdam, Avignon, Brussels, Lille, 
Lyon, Marseille, Paris, and Rotterdam. All its trains traverse the Channel Tunnel between the UK and France
link

Now 416,420 Online (active users past 24 hours) on QMAP
edit on 21-3-2019 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: IAMTAT

His name was in one of the recent drops (yesterday?) along with the photos of him and a reference to being a SS agent.

Here it is:
Waris Ahluwalla- Wikipedia

Significant because the photo of Rachel Chandler with the taxidermy tiger...is the exact same tiger I turned up in a photo spread concerning Waris Ahluwalia years back.

BTW...0HOUR1 got those Chandler photos (Q#3154) from her old myspace page.
edit on 21-3-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

"Q" has no effect on what I think of the Clintons who can burn like the rest of them as far as I am concerned

you will never see me defend any Clinton

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Is there anyone you actually do like? Or do you just hate everybody and everything?

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Or, worse, 100s of viewers through the remote CAMS?

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Good to know, and I'm not a Trump loyalist. I say if he's guilty, hang him with all the rest but so far, that doesn't seem to fit the narrative. We'll see

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 03:44 PM
link   

"Attorney General Bill Barr just walked past me inside the Justice Department. I asked him, "Is today the day?"

His response: a death stare... before walking off without saying a word. "

twitter.com...

So...is that a yes?
edit on Thu Mar 21 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: EXTAGS ADDED IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Have you done any research whatsoever into the traffic of the Q sites? Or do you just prefer to spout nonsense as fact?
No no, of course you see a number that updates every 10 minutes on a Q site with the words Users next to it and immediately accept it as fact. Your research does extend to comparing it to a number you saw Wednesday.

I swear people are getting more gullible as it goes on, some Joe's should stick to lurking and reposting Q drops.

Or perhaps do a little research into the 8ch board, Patriots viewing figures and all the qanon.pub/.app/map sites and see what the overall trend has been.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: SeenItBelieveIt

Yikes buddy. You're so mad. Calm down....Q is more popular than ever. I know it hurts you to admit that, but it will be okay, I promise. I have been visiting qmap.pub since it was created, and that is the highest number of users I have ever seen on there. Pardon me if I dont do an indepth statistical analysis for you, I do have a day job.
edit on 21-3-2019 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 195  196  197    199  200  201 >>

join