It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -sIxteen-

page: 196
<< 193  194  195    197  198  199 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
My God, I just noticed there's a naked infant in one of those pics.

I'm much more concerned about the naked boy. He looks to be roughly the same age as my son.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: queenofswords
I'm afraid we are entering the next phase...the one that is going to be very hard to handle for some of us.

The drops are coming hard and fast with these connections being revealed because a slow drip of this type of information just keeps you feeling sick to your stomach. This is probably the one thing that I find the most disgusting and sick # of all to acknowledge.

Just rip the bandaid off and expose this festering putrid bunch of evil "humans". Put them all away asap.

I don't think we have enough prison beds for the scale of this thing.

I'm OK with just stuffing them into cages. They're animals, so why not put them in a zoo?

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Its likely that Trump knew exactly what went on at the island and didn't go for a reason.

He did use epstein's jet ti fly from Fla. To nyc at one point with epstein's brother, I believe.

There are transcripts I read with the brother being interviewed about that.

Before everyone jumps on the bandwagon saying if Trump knew he's complicit...he was a private citizen and that island was already tied up with past presidents and the fbi. What could he do?

Ohhh I know what he could do, bar epstein from mar a largo for harassing young girls

And become POTUS.

and take them down.

Still to be seen if this can happen.

But all you doubters don't really believe it's a coincidence that Q points us in Epstein's direction and the doj reopens his case??

Unsealing of the records is in the court with a whole lot of public push behind it.

R C Handler had all these pics on open social media flauntung it because who would ever know what closed circuit camera blurry pics were of without context.

Q gave us that context a year ago.

Awful big coincidence with current happenings.

Doubters keep doubting.

I just pray they can pull it off.

These are some pretty rich powerful mofos they are up against.

If they don't pull it off, unsealing, the public needs to scream bloody murder until they do.

#UnsealEpstein

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bill1960
OK now that one got my attention

Isn't our dear Rep. Schiff connected to that same place?

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 11:26 AM
link   

IDK, could be actual 'models' made to look that way. Some pro photographers are more into fringe, bizarre artistic type work for greater impact shock n' awe feedback.

Or.... MKUltra slave / rejects.

Warning: Prepare to be shocked - http:// www.walterpearce.info/

Walter Pearce casting director at midlandagency
https:// www.managementartists.com/casting/midland-agency
https:// www.instagram.com/walterpearce/

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

Hmmmmm, now thats an interesting theory. It could be him. They look similar for sure.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye
a reply to: SouthernGift

I'm kind of sensitive to thread drift so ill keep it short.

It was easy for me to realize I was different early on, I was left handed. All those early battles with Nuns...

I knew instinctively as a child the world was wrong. Don't ask me how I knew, I just did. I was put in place by my mother who made it abundantly clear, there was nothing I could do about it so I should just shut up and fit in. In those words she ended my "Childhood Magic".

That is, until I joined the service and saw for myself that I had been right as a child.

All the lies, deceptions, dirty tricks, rewrites of history, history deleted, played on us? I'm ready for payback!!!

Thank you for the platform.

Now returning to the scheduled programing..........

Kind of weird to me, that we've been here all along, and seem to just now be waking up to what we are here for. I used to joke with people, by saying I'm the James Bond of lightworkers...not quite as sure now, that it was a joke...

ETA: Maybe it's a little bit more Jason Bourne...
edit on 21-3-2019 by Enderdog because: Obviously, I'm drunk.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

twitter.com...

Much art so edgy.

Could be art or could be...

twitter.com...

instagram.com...

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Enderdog

Q asked us to make and share meems, so....

Cheers

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

WTF!! All of these people look drugged out, dirty and starved. They all have the deadest eyes a human could possibly have. I know models love to do drugs, but I think most care about their appearance. These people all look on the verge of death. What is happening here?

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Those can't be real models. None of them are even attractive enough to be a model, and any self-respecting model would at least try to fake a smile for the picture.

Maybe that's how she advertises the new slaves?

edit on 21-3-2019 by AndyFromMichigan because: WTF is with this board randomly adding line breaks in my posts? >:-(

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Yep, seen those but I just realized some of this stuff that 'Warrior' had mentioned here 4 or so months ago regards to rooms where they livestream this evil.

Came across alot of this from 1-2 years ago. Assuming this is where Q team got most of it.

www.bitchute.com/video/6DgtJcHa2qKO/

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Canada: 'Much more to be told' on Trudeau scandal, says minister who quit

A Canadian cabinet minister who had quit in protest over the government’s handling of a corruption scandal said she and others had more to say about the matter, indicating more pain to come for the embattled prime minister, Justin Trudeau.

“There’s much more to the story that should be told,” the former treasury board president Jane Philpott told Maclean’s magazine in an interview released on Thursday.

“I believe we actually owe it to Canadians as politicians to ensure that they have the truth,” she said. Philpott added that she and Wilson-Raybould had more to say but did not elaborate further. 

Sounds vaguely Q™.

#2217 in answer to anon asking: "Trudeau, ANYTHING?"

Billionaire(s) 187.

FVEY

Safety House Build.

U1 Funnel >> Canada >> X

Q

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I mean there is so much in these accounts and of course we are meant to think it's art.

The balls on these people if they are really doing this in the open.

Actually it's not even balls because if they are doing this in the open they obviously were protected.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Does this photo look like Rosenstein, Mueller, and Comey, leaving the White House this morning?

twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I was going to say it looked more like Sessions and Comey until I checked Sessions height. He is only 5'5"! Mueller is 6 ft. Only reason im bringing height up is because Comey is like 6'8". Whomever is beside Comey (if thats really him) looks to be 6'2" or so.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Dug this up...
Trudeau built a safety house from the U1 proceeds he received for allowing U.S. Uranium (One) to funnel into and then out of Canada to (probably) Iran, NK and the world. Mueller is a nuke guy.

And then there’s "EyebrowGate"

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yes it certainly does look like them

Waow.

We are watching a movie.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Good analysis. With angle and zoom combined, those two walking together could be anyone.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 12:48 PM
link   

twitter.com...

US army says dig.

I like digging.

Takes the mind of ALL THE WAITING.

new topics

top topics

<< 193  194  195    197  198  199 >>

join