It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -sIxteen-

page: 195
<< 192  193  194    196  197  198 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 05:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Re Q Post #3156 - DECODE

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: cffc9e No.5802556 📁
Mar 20 2019 22:27:03 (EST)
Ray Chandler = Allison Mack x 100
Q

CAPS Only gives RCAM

Was there a remote view camera in the dungeons (and NSA have it all)?

And there are 100’s of photos... maybe?

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

This is how the cults control their people.

Incriminating photos and videos are supposed to be kept very secure or you risk losing an entire empire.

Oops. We Have It All!

P

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Don't know if it's alreay posted, I guess this is her:
Rachel Chandler Guinness Married to Tom Guinness
edit on 21-3-2019 by Moravec because: instagram link

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Thank you for expanding on this. I agree with everything you stated.

And by all means no intrusion. I think it’s very important

The vilifying and exploitation of those with “gifts” is an issue I think we’re going to become privy too, in time.

Not to “lessen” the severe debilitating mental disturbances that many go through, and how their loved ones suffer, but there is a fine line between it all.

As they say, and as my quote implies, “the mystic swims in the same waters that drown the mentally ill”

I have always sensed there’s a push for finding those with the necessary perceptions and finding out through them how to activate the brain in such ways that it can be used as a medium to see the things “they” can’t, but yet still know are there to be tapped into.

I think it all ties in to the MKUltra, genetics/DNA, (both the collection and manipulation of) the discovery of children at a young age through public school system programs through testing, etc.

Anyone who’s ever had both a psych evaluation, and the test for the “gifted and talented” program as a child, can tell you they are the exact same thing.

The difference is that as a child the traits are encouraged, groomed, exercised, and studied.

As an adult they are medicated and “rooted out” with behavioral therapy. They are called symptoms instead of gifts. They are a hinderence to functioning in the illusion created, rather than singled out and groomed as something special, and prodigy like. I think that’s on purpose.

Personally I find it to be rather simple to explain.

As a child, many are privy to and have the ability to see and manipulate the “magic” that happens between our mind and the part of reality that has been hidden from us.

If you never let go of that, and take in into adulthood, it turns into something the psych community calls “magical thinking” amongst other sets of symptoms. It is argued that it is a diseased and imbalanced way of thinking. The system is set up to function in a way that those with that thought process cannot function well in it. They will finally start to believe they are crazy.

Other adults and the societal hierarchy isn’t well equipped to deal with those adults. They finally start to believe they’re crazy, too.

I find the numerous similarities in both brain scans and behavioral symptoms of those on the autism/schizophrenic spectrum to be undeniably interconnected.

Just thinking about how all of the evidence and interconnected web of awful is being uncovered by a large number of people that the establishment would have us believe are broken. Why are they broken? Because of how easy it is for them to see through the carefully crafted reality structure that has been created for us to exist in.

I use ‘they’ but who am I kidding- wwg1... there’s def a “we” here.

a reply to: All Seeing Eye

edit on 21-3-2019 by SouthernGift because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 06:54 AM
link   
It is all just more projection. There is no fix, only suffocation of the soul. What many possess naturally, the “elite” seek to recreate for themselves, I believe.

To be able to to swim back and forth between the fringes of reality and the illusion created for us is an astonishing gift.

I think of it as top down processing in contrast to what I believe is normal bottom up processing.

I think it’s common to start at the details in front of you and work your way out expanding into a larger picture.

For me it’s always been that I find myself naturally attuned to seeing “the big picture” or the end, and working my way backward through the details that lead back to the now moment.

That doesn’t always work in the world we function in

But it works for me in a spiritual,existential way that’s hard to explain and I can’t shake the idea that it’s not something broken, but something to be treasured.

Q has said continually that future proves past.

Sounds like top down processing to me, in a way.

a reply to: Enderdog

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 07:26 AM
link   
The Rachel Chandler Connection - from voat:

voat.co...

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 07:36 AM
link   
This picture in particular jumped out at me from Q last night:

Who are these people? Do they look happy/healthy to you? Do they look like they want to be posing for these pictures to you? They all look like they have been starved, beaten, drugged up and abused. Do they want their models to look like heroin addicts these days?

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe
I wonder if any of them actually had a successful career as a model at any point..... or as I suspect, they are not easily identified and were just runaways and such that were used and abused.

Edit to add:
They all look broken. None of them are slightly attractive in my opinion. The photo looks more like a brochure or catalog that would be sent to sadists.

edit on b000000312019-03-21T07:57:50-05:0007America/ChicagoThu, 21 Mar 2019 07:57:50 -0500700000019 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Is anyone else have serious internet connectivity problems this morning? Half the time I try to connect to any website, it is unable to resolve the host....

All freaking morning so far:

edit on 21-3-2019 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Looks like they could be coming after Q and all the anons on 8chan:

twitter.com...

Can’t even write a Blind Item about my 3am phone call last night

All I’m going to say is if you are on 8chan or anything associated with it you are on their radar

I’ve spent two years now urging everyone to be peaceful and stop calling for violence of *any* kind

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Interesting find.
My grandparents had a farm just down the street from the Olson house that Andrew Wyeth painted.
The Olson's were desperately poor and didn't have an electric refrigerator in the 1960's until my grandfather donated his old one to them. I remember the blue door, my father told me not to go in there. Probably defied the laws of thermodynamics like the crystal radio receivers.

So the mystery of the shared door with Salvadore Dali makes more sense now, it was operated by a Beard?

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 09:19 AM
link   
The girl with Tiger photo (Q #3154) was taken at the estate of some guy (Muslim/Hindu)...who used to be a Secret Service/bodyguard for Obama or Clinton.

Forgive me my memory...but I DO remember exploring these photos a couple of years ago on ATS...and locating much about these tiger photos.

Hopefully someone remembers more about these earlier discussions and postings exploring these.
Jaded & Cynical?
edit on 21-3-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Here is another angle of the Bill Clinton photo from last night, with an additional person present:

Anons are saying that the nameless guy pictured here is Andre Balazs, the owner of The Standard Hotel

Definitely looks like it could be the same guy to me, and him being the owner of the Standard Hotel it would make sense that he hangs out with guys like this....

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I just noticed that the number of sealed indictments is now >90 k

90,647 Sealed | 8,977 Unsealed | 185,206 Non-sealed

Active users over the last 24 hours is now 323,000; I have been watching these numbers and a few weeks ago it was about 125,000. Interest is picking up.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Look who is meeting at the White House today:

twitter.com...

In other DOJ news, former AG Sessions will be back for a presentation of his cabinet chair. AG Barr will be there, along with DAG Rosenstein and other officials, including Utah US Attorney John Huber (who Sessions tapped to look into FISA issues). That's at 1:30pm.

edit on 21-3-2019 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

edit on Thu Mar 21 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: EXTAGS ADDED IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 10:02 AM
link   
In the Michal Chelbin images.
Where have we seen those lamps in the 2nd picture?
I'm sure it was sometime last year and someone was tied up with one of those lamps in the corner of the image?
It may have been a screenshot from a video?

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

I'm kind of sensitive to thread drift so ill keep it short.

It was easy for me to realize I was different early on, I was left handed. All those early battles with Nuns...

I knew instinctively as a child the world was wrong. Don't ask me how I knew, I just did. I was put in place by my mother who made it abundantly clear, there was nothing I could do about it so I should just shut up and fit in. In those words she ended my "Childhood Magic".

That is, until I joined the service and saw for myself that I had been right as a child.

All the lies, deceptions, dirty tricks, rewrites of history, history deleted, played on us? I'm ready for payback!!!

Thank you for the platform.

Now returning to the scheduled programing..........

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Given some theories that Trump has been helping the FBI since the 80's, perhaps his trips to the Island (if these are substantiated) are actually "informant" trips?...

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Sahasrara

I dont think Trump has ever been accused of going to Epsteins Island. He is not listed in the logs of the Lolita Express.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Any way that is the Obama official Alan Krueger that just committed suicide?

Alan Krueger
edit on 21-3-2019 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 192  193  194    196  197  198 >>

join