It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -sIxteen-

page: 194
<< 191  192  193    195  196  197 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Re Q Post #3156 - DECODE

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: cffc9e No.5802556 📁
Mar 20 2019 22:27:03 (EST)
Ray Chandler = Allison Mack x 100
Q

CAPS Only gives RCAM

Was there a remote view camera in the dungeons (and NSA have it all)?

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Re Q Post #3132 - GUCCIFER decode:

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: d72635 No.5796335 📁
Mar 20 2019 16:39:52 (EST)
static.politico.com...📁
[Nick Lewin]
>Mueller connection?
>Comey connection?
NAT SEC.
Q

Guccifer/Florida method using "q" gives 6:00 AM

That's pretty unusual to get by chance when you're taking every 49th character!!!!
(Q=every 17th character, q = every 49th - because... ASCII using CAPS as 1 to 26)

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 02:40 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

There was a similar run of 8 POTUS tweets on Mar 17th that were all 0, 1, or 5 min MARKERS.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 02:46 AM
link   
SPREADSHEET UPDATES

Q V15.35 201903120 to 3160 incl. DECODE tools

QPosts Pictures v15.35 20190320 from QPost 2401 to 3160

NOTES
1) Q posts up to 3160,
2) No tweet updates since last version,
3) Main DECODES updated but content not reviewed in depth,
4) Qclock search updated,
5) I'm considering adding an autolookup function on the Gematria page that will show the Q post relevant to the Gematria sum of a Q post line. Ping me if this sounds a good idea. (Some twitter anons seem to use this in their decodes.
edit on 21-3-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 02:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: crankyoldman

Thank-you for explaining WHY Q is re-publishing all the older information, along with new material at this time.

To my relief, you're 100% right COM.

Wait, Q is down to reposting old "drops"?!?

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 02:51 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 02:53 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 03:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Green23

Well since the news often does report important things, but then act like it never happened (especially when things matter most), perhaps a news aggregator such as "Q" should do one solid and repost older stuff (assuming its relevant).

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 03:09 AM
link   
i wonder if q can be related to the class above doctor father and god the geographer class of navigators of the truth. The navi pc master race conquerors of time, native polymaths of immense giftedness
edit on 21-3-2019 by Xenogears because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-3-2019 by Xenogears because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Can we all finally agree that the whole "21 days" was another fail by "Q"

and before anyone says that "Numbers don't mean days"

"Q" specifically said

Within the next 21 days BIG BIG BIG HAPPENINGS are going to take place.
Q

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 03:38 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Ray Chandler
Ra(y)chel Chandler

Ray = beam of light

Chandler = maker/seller of candles but also a dealer in (a specific kind of) provisions or supplies. Very interesting!

Rachel = ewe

Ray(chel) - Ra = egyptian sun god

Chandler = trainer/controller

Multiple light references: sun (Ra), beam of light (Ray), candles (Chandler). A thousand points of light?

We have within our reach the promise of a renewed America. We can find meaning and reward by serving some higher purpose than ourselves, a shining purpose, the illumination of a Thousand Points of Light. And it is expressed by all who know the irresistible force of a child's hand, of a friend who stands by you and stays there, a volunteer's generous gesture, an idea that is simply right.
link

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 03:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
Can we all finally agree that the whole "21 days" was another fail by "Q"

and before anyone says that "Numbers don't mean days"

"Q" specifically said

Within the next 21 days BIG BIG BIG HAPPENINGS are going to take place.
Q

I think what happened was that q hoped something big would happen. When it didn't he pushed the days up for like two days. Then when nothing happened he dropped a bunch of epstiein rehash stuff.

I haven't read past your commit yet but I just bet a q has said that the epstein drops are the big big big happening.
Just give it time. Soon. Soon.

I noticed that none of q's drops are about trumps time spent with epstein.
I notice that none of q's followers are looking into that ether.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 03:57 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 04:06 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

I have looked into Trump's involvement with Epstein and other accusations against him and it's pretty simple -- when FISA is declassified and all these people go down, if he's guilty, he'll go down with them. They will make sure of that. He doesn't seem too worried
edit on 21-3-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Re Q Post #3146 - Peter Beard:

Peter Beard Wiki

Descended from distinguished American families on both sides, Beard is one of three sons born to Roseanne Hoar Beard and Anson McCook Beard, Jr. A great-grandfather, James Jerome Hill, was founder of the Great Northern Railway in the United States in the late 19th/early 20th centuries. Having made his fortune in the railroad business, James Jerome Hill was a great patron of the arts. All of his heirs were exposed to and owned great collections, presumably having a strong influence on Beard’s interests in the arts and beauty.

Beard married his first wife (Minnie Cushing Beard Coleman) in 1962; their marriage lasted only briefly. His second wife was supermodel Cheryl Tiegs, from 1982 to 1986. In 1986, he married Nejma Khanum. The couple has a daughter, Zara, for whom his book, Zara’s Tales,[8] was written. In 1996, he was badly injured by an elephant but survived.[9]

Beard has befriended and in some cases collaborated with many legendary artists including Andy Warhol, Andrew Wyeth, Francis Bacon, Karen Blixen, Truman Capote, Richard Lindner, and Salvador Dalí. He has also photographed many well-known people.

Beard travelled to Kenya upon graduation. Working at Tsavo National Park

1) According to the Skull & Bones yearbook, stored in the spreadsheet, there is an Anson McCook Beard who was in S&B in 1895... his grandfather? There was also a William Mossgrove Beard in 1896 (Great Uncle?).

2) From OrbMgazine:

For twenty years, from the mid-60s to the mid-80s, Peter Beard was the Golden Child of New York. Born into wealth and privilege, possessed of an artist’s eye and a heart of gold, he found fame as a photographer of African wildlife and of beautiful women, and also as a diarist/collagist of rare insight.

Peter knew everyone who mattered (e.g. Jackie Kennedy, Francis Bacon, Mick Jagger, Truman Capote and Andy) and was liked and respected by all. He never pulled rank and he never put on airs.

3) From Whosdatedwho:

Peter Beard has been in relationships with Maureen Gallagher (1987 - 2003), Carole Bouquet (1978), Barbara Allen (1974 - 1976), Lee Radziwill (1974), Candice Bergen (1970), Astrid Heeren (1963), Dorothy McGowan (1961 - 1963) and Francis Bacon.

4) Peter also went to Yale but does not appear to have been in Skull and Bones.

5) If anyone subscribes to the Wall Street Journal, there may be some useful pictures of his home in this article

edit on 21-3-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 04:09 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Yeah, this is typical "Q" plan, failed prediction, deflect and the follower's makebelieve some decode told them everything is a secret code that not even "Q" confirmed

which is why the majority of "Q" has been failed predictions, false statements, fake-news, fake and edited images etc

If anything, "Q" has proven that you can use Cold reading tactics and psychological tactics over the Internet on a mass scale, why this isn't the real "Conspiracy" that people are researching is baffling, the ability to create blind followers and a herd-mentality should be the thing people are fighting, not accepting by their "Government"

"Q" followers always seem to ignore Trump's relationship and defending of Epstein, also how Epstein pleaded the fifth when asked about Trump and underaged Girls

they also ignore Trumps relationship with Bill and Hillary and how much he praised both of them and her specifically

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

Your points are on the record and will be weighed in the fullness of time... as will the fact that, to my knowledge, you have never agreed the veracity of anything brought to light in the 100,000 plus posts of this thread!

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

MBSC, to add to your name breakdown of Ra(y)chel Chandler...

Yechiel

Ychel

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 04:42 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Is that in "Q" code... do I need to decode the words you said to make sense of it?

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 05:01 AM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

What I find interesting is that q is following stories from the msm.
www.msnbc.com...

So if q saw that the left media was talking about a case involving a connection between trump and epstein, Could this rehash simply be a whataboutism coming from q?

A look over here at epsteins other friends kind of thing?

edit on 21-3-2019 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 191  192  193    195  196  197 >>

join