It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -sIxteen-

page: 193
<< 190  191  192    194  195  196 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Thank-you for explaining WHY Q is re-publishing all the older information, along with new material at this time.

To my relief, you're 100% right COM.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Met to post this earlier before the carpet Q bombing run commenced.

Q3124::
Many have been speculating on Q’s timeline and watches, which isn’t working out too well, mainly because Q has said “they will not telegraph their moves” (To tip off the enemy). Seems Q is referring to the timeline numbers Q2679 (NASA countdown tease) and Q2681 and time on watches, which also have additional dials or “faces” shown here at Q2647 and Q3093.
Since this is a miltary op I think all or most are using Military time.

Here's another Ukraine reference which we’re seeing a pattern between Tony Podesta, Paul Manafort, Victoria Nuland and, Alexandria Chalupa There’s been an All too coincidental focus on Ukraine in this “Russia” probe. Now, John Solomon reports that Ukraine is opening its own probe. If you haven’t yet watched “Ukraine on Fire” it does a great job showing how the Obama Administration, including Victoria Nuland, Biden and NoName became involved in a violent coup d’eta in Ukraine at a pivotal time -- when Ukraine was voting on whether to align with Russia or the European Union.

UKRAINE ON FIRE The Real Story Full Documentary by Oliver Stone Original English version:

Note: You're gonna need alot popcorn.
Length: 1hr 33min.

IMHO, Q team includes General Michael Flynn.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Here is an old Q drop from Nov. 2017. The realization of this is difficult to accept and it's easy to tell yourself that the existence of it is rare. But, in certain circles on a particular level, I believe it is pervasive. Tonight's Q drops made me think of this older drop.

Nov 11 2017

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: gO/UntOB No.149063235 📁
Nov 11 2017 23:29:35 (EST)

Hard to swallow.
Important to progress.
Who are the puppet masters?
House of Saud (6+++) - $4 Trillion+
Rothschild (6++) - $2 Trillion+
Soros (6+) - $1 Trillion+
Focus on above (3).
Public wealth disclosures – False.
Many governments of the world feed the ‘Eye’.
Think slush funds (feeder).
Think war (feeder).
Think environmental pacts (feeder).
Triangle has (3) sides.
Eye of Providence.
Follow the bloodlines.
What is the keystone?
Does Satan exist?
Does the ‘thought’ of Satan exist?
Who worships Satan?
What is a cult?
Epstein island.
What is a temple?
What occurs in a temple?
Worship?
Why is the temple on top of a mountain?
How many levels might exist below?
What is the significance of the colors, design and symbol above the dome?
Why is this relevant?
Who are the puppet masters?
Have the puppet masters traveled to this island?
When? How often? Why?
“Vladimir Putin: The New World Order Worships Satan”
Q

qntmpkts.keybase.pub...

QOS, great post and observation. 2017, crazy.

How many can say they could truly cope with accepting this above post/information/horror dome back then? I would point out that this post is now manifesting (JE reveal +), not because of time, but awareness. While the dark to light is awful, it is the actual point so a tasteful shout out to all...

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

EMN, they're not signed by Q because they're Confirmation posts. This is how Q confirms the anons post, as if to say "correct, nothing to add". He doesn't sign because it's the Anons' kudos for fining the correct detail, Q just empty replies against the anons post number so that all we see is ">>999999".

Having said that, there was a period a while back where it was sorta confirmed that Q team sometimes log in as anons and feed stuff in.

edit on 21-3-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Rachel Chandler at the Standard Hotel

purple.fr...

www.voat.co...

purple.fr...
edit on 21-3-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

Peaches Geldof (before she was murdered)

purple.fr...

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

Forgive the intrusion.

I too found John Nash to be very special, and in fact a true National Treasure.

Does the unseen world hold together the reality that we see and live in?

So much depth to what I’m trying to convey here. This is the best I can offer and I know it’s lacking.

John Nash in short saw something that wasn't there, but really was. The "System" had to take him out because he threatened their "Secrecy". Its a lonely place to be in. I have that in common with him...

I am convinced that we are only allowed to see, and discover only so much about the world around us, and its true power structure. If I may; "There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy". Those that dare to discover those truths are ridiculed and rejected, and in some cases like John, institutionalized.

I have no doubt what so ever that there is a network in place that attempts to identify and in one fashion or another, control the truly gifted.

In my humble opinion, the "Unseen" does not just hold together our reality, they are the creators, and enforcers of it.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Re Q Post #3138 = 1 min MARKER - IMMINENT ACTION,
Re Q Post #3141 = 1 min MARKER - IMMINENT ACTION,
Re Q Post #3142 = 1 min MARKER - IMMINENT ACTION,
Re Q Post #3143 = 1 min MARKER - IMMINENT ACTION,
Re Q Post #3152 = 1 min MARKER - ACTION COMING (A designer w/ Prince Andrew?)

Re Q Post #3139 = ZERO min MARKER - ACTION IN PROGRESS
This is the Bill Clinton and Ray Chandler one!!!.
Re Q Post #3144 = ZERO min MARKER - ACTION IN PROGRESS
Re Q Post #3146 = ZERO min MARKER - ACTION IN PROGRESS (Peter Beard)
Re Q Post #3147 = ZERO min MARKER - ACTION IN PROGRESS (RC Sec Cam)
Re Q Post #3148 = ZERO min MARKER - ACTION IN PROGRESS (Hayden Slater?)
HaydenSlater twitter - worth a read
Re Q Post #3150 = ZERO min MARKER - ACTION IN PROGRESS (Matt Rothschild?)
Re Q Post #3151 = ZERO min MARKER - ACTION IN PROGRESS (Britney Spears, Richard Gere?)

Re Q Post #3157 = Post Delta of 05:50 => URL link needs Eyes On
Re Q Post #3158 = Post Delta of 15:23 = Flynn brings the PAIN (15th on players list)
edit on 21-3-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Rachel Chandler at the Standard Hotel

purple.fr...

www.voat.co...

purple.fr...

Peaches Geldof (before she was murdered)

purple.fr...

Weird, ugly people. They seem to thrive on bizarre.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

Star for that. Agree 100%.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Latest Court Filing in Epstein Case:

Victims were “sexually trafficked to well-connected friends, both in this country and elsewhere...in international sexual trafficking organization.”

twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 01:05 AM
link   
I wish I could upload images

m.facebook.com...

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

3147 is that the image with the dungon? What does that mean, action in progress?

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Lewin connection to both Mueller & Comey.

Q3132::
Dershowitz Suggests Press Blackout During “Orgy Island” Pedophile Jeffrey Epstein Hearing

Lewin responded to the Court in the Jeffrey Epstein-related matter - Maxwell was his procurer of girls. This is an Order To Show Cause in support of Maxwell, who does not want the records unsealed. The Order To Show Cause was due yesterday.

Court weighs unsealing records that could reveal new details of Jeffrey Epstein sex abuse

Nick co-founded the firm after serving for more than a decade as a federal prosecutor and senior FBI official — including as the Special Counsel to former FBI Directors Robert S. Mueller III and James B. Comey, and as Deputy Chief of the Criminal Division in the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of New York.
www.kklllp.com...

One of the mystery litigants could be Alan Dershowitz. Alan claimed he was being framed when implicated by Virginia, who named him as a sex partner. Surely he wouldn’t want to be dragged through the mud a second time.

Mystery parties seek secrecy in Jeffrey Epstein-related suit

Virginia Giuffre, an alleged Epstein victim, accused longtime Epstein friend Ghislaine Maxwell of engaging in sex trafficking by facilitating his sexual encounters with teenage girls. Maxwell has denied the charges.

Lewin’s brief doesn’t provide any details about his client — identified in the brief by the pseudonym “John Doe” — beyond saying he “potentially” is mentioned in the underlying court filings and opinion.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 01:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: carewemust

No, it's the snuff film of Hillary and Huma torturing and murdering a girl. It was on Weiners laptop, allegedly it's so heinous that some cops threw up after they watched it. It was leaked to the dark web

Then there's more than one. I've never seen the video you're referring to (thankfully).

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Don't recall ever seeing that many consecutive ZERO min markers before. Wow, maybe they're all being rounded up like cattle.

Last summer Q specifically told us to Track ALL suicides. Anyone have a list??
I'm guessing not all victims are part of the Clinton bodycount.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 01:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye
a reply to: SouthernGift

Forgive the intrusion.

I too found John Nash to be very special, and in fact a true National Treasure.

Does the unseen world hold together the reality that we see and live in?

So much depth to what I’m trying to convey here. This is the best I can offer and I know it’s lacking.

John Nash in short saw something that wasn't there, but really was. The "System" had to take him out because he threatened their "Secrecy". Its a lonely place to be in. I have that in common with him...

I am convinced that we are only allowed to see, and discover only so much about the world around us, and its true power structure. If I may; "There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy". Those that dare to discover those truths are ridiculed and rejected, and in some cases like John, institutionalized.

I have no doubt what so ever that there is a network in place that attempts to identify and in one fashion or another, control the truly gifted.

In my humble opinion, the "Unseen" does not just hold together our reality, they are the creators, and enforcers of it.

Yeah. When I saw A Beautiful Mind, it startled me. I couldn't believe how well the movie effects, captured my own internal map of perceptions. I immediately recognized the Games Theory. But, I had never really considered that I might be schizo. But the glowing lines and stuff, are pretty close to how I perceive patterns...or at least, represent them in my mind.

Thankfully, I don't trust the medical establishment to "fix" me.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 01:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 02:16 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Soz for the delay, I've been getting the spreadsheet up to date.

Q told us to learn their comes.

In particular the MARKERS of 15, 10, 5, 1 and zero minutes between posts/tweets, posts/posts:

15 = IMPORTANT relative to the FAR past before Q started posting,
10 = IMPORTANT relative to the MEDIUM past after Q started posting,
5 = IMPORTANT relative to the RECENT past, i.e. in last week,
1 = IMMINENT ACTION,
0 = ACTION IN PROGRESS.

These were all proven in the past by various events. for 1 and 0 it was usually military action within next days or proven to be occurring at time of post.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 02:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

originally posted by: FlyingFox

This is going to get thread drifted. I don't care.

Excellent!

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Is Rachel Chandler's mom Nancy Salzman of NXIVM?

Is Rachel Chandler her real name?

top topics

<< 190  191  192    194  195  196 >>

join