It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -sIxteen-

page: 180
<< 177  178  179    181  182  183 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Kazakh leader announces shock resignation after 30 years in power
Kazakhstan President Nursultan Nazarbayev shocked the nation on Tuesday by resigning after nearly three decades in power that transformed the Central Asian republic.
news.yahoo.com...

A Uranium One Primer – Clinton, Giustra & Kazakhstan’s Uranium assets
themarketswork.com...

Frank Guistra is a VERY bad actor ...
A HUGE player in #UraniumOne
Board of Directors - Clinton Foundation
He runs "refugee center" w/ KNOWN FBI pedo logo.
twitter.com...
edit on 20-3-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Cockpit Voice Recorder From Doomed Lion Air 737 Reveals Frantic Struggle To Stop Nosedive

An Indonesian 737 that crashed last October suddenly started nosediving for no reason, and the cockpit crew couldn't figure out how to stop it.

I wonder if it's possible to hack these planes and make them crash, and both the Lion Air crash and now the Ethiopian Airlines crash suffered this fate.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 11:55 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Yes, IMO it is possible - and that is what we have seen recently. Dont know by whom, or for what purpose but my personal opinion is that they were taken down remotely to send a message.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

From that article:

He will continue to enjoy significant powers, however, thanks to his constitutional status as "Leader of the Nation" and lifelong position as chief of the country's security council.

Looks like just a change in title.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Actually, the entire point of 'falling ' is to return to Source. That's what ascension is based on.

We are in a quantum computer generated timeloop matrix. The beings that keep us here do not have a direct connection to Source energy. They chose to cut it off in order to remain in the dark. However,they do need energy to survive, that's why they feed off of us. They've become parasitic vampires.

They don't carry the DNA encryption codes that keep this generated matrix program running. We do. Which is why they've imprisoned us here. If we ascend to the higher vibrational realms that reside outside of their frequency range, this matrix disappears. They need us to stay trapped and hold our collective focused attention on this empire of wealth that they've created for themselves.

The entire governmental, religious and monetary systems on this planet were designed and implemented to enslave us. It's a war for our minds. It's all controlled by the Cabal. If POTUS and the Q team are successful in taking down the Cabal, abolishing the Fed, the IRS and the entire corrupt system, that will be our first steps to liberation.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

My first hand experiences say otherwise. I don't know what you have experienced but to me it seems like you are repeating other people's ideas.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

I wonder if it's possible to hack these planes and make them crash, and both the Lion Air crash and now the Ethiopian Airlines crash suffered this fate.

Researc her Successfully Hacked In-Flight Airplanes - From the Ground

The issue is likely systemic. Think DDG-62. Think DDG-56. Symbolic.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 12:23 PM
link   

I guess, from that article it sounds to me like he is stepping down as President to make way for the next generation. They're calling it "shocking" and "breath taking." They're holding Presidential elections in March. I wonder how his remaining power will jive with the new President, and if that new President will enjoy all the same power as Nazarbayev? I cannot think of another country to compare this situation to.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 12:34 PM
link   

We all share ideas through our collective thoughts. As a collective, we share an energy grid that works like the Internet but its quantum. Your brain works like a transmitter and an antenna. It doesn't formulate independent thought, it receives them. Once you receive a thought, you add to it from your own energy signature then you transmit it back into the grid.

If you aren't having 'magical' experiences during your OBEs, it's possible you are not vibrating high enough to attain those higher frequency levels. When you vibe low, your energy is low and you receive lower (negative) thoughts. You need to open your 3rd eye for one thing. I mean, you're so skeptical about everything you don't even believe we return to God Source. Those higher energetic beings don't want to hang out with a negative nancy ( or nathan). They're in an eternal state of bliss. You did have an experience with a negative entity that tried to attach itself to you. That's pretty telling of where your energy's at

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

From frigerators to cars, trains, planes, ships (Naval & Merchant), rockets, human brain, etc. Systemic indeed; all has a common denominator. Hack the planet, ZeroCool, right?

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 12:41 PM
link   

So I have first hand experience and Robert Monroe, at one point the leading researcher in OBEs, saying that we do not go back to the source but you expect me to toss that aside because you say so?

My experience with a negative entity was a long time ago and not indicative of my present "vibe".

You keep telling me what I need to do without knowing what I have done or how long ago I did it.

You are coming off as very condescending.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   
NEW Q 4 U

New: Title TBD
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
20 Mar 2019 - 1:39:48 PM
twitter.com...📁
www.foxnews.com...📁
Number(s) do not always equate to days.
The face of a watch/clock has multiple versions.
Incorrect interpretations pushed as statements of fact often lead to pitfalls [stranglehold 'choke' tactic used by attackers].
Increase in attacks (de-platform, shill infiltration, MSM/Fake MAGA direct, link(s) to terrorism/acts of violence) only demonstrates validity and close proximity to JUSTICE [PAIN].
Q

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: SeenItBelieveIt

Or put another way...

The coach has already driven us to a 1000 different, life-changing destinations and our outlook has changed forever; despite the occasional "JobsWorth" conductors that keep demanding to check our tickets when the journey is FREE!

Yay your outlooks changed, congratulations you've caught up. Its a shame nothings been done about it.

I mean I know how much this has taken over your life and how devastating it would be if it all ended with nothing. That's why you keep pushing the bus along.

Q posts cryptic messages -> Rel finds 100's of potential vague and extremely forced acronyms that may or may not spell out fractured sentences -> a handful of ATS people read it. Life-changing.

edit on 20-3-2019 by SeenItBelieveIt because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-3-2019 by SeenItBelieveIt because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 12:53 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

So I have first hand experience and Robert Monroe, at one point the leading researcher in OBEs, saying that we do not go back to the source but you expect me to toss that aside because you say so?

My experience with a negative entity was a long time ago and not indicative of my present "vibe".

You keep telling me what I need to do without knowing what I have done or how long ago I did it.

You are coming off as very condescending.

Fair point. This is mostly why I like you...I have my own bias...

You often come off, as completely nay-saying. I don't think you are, actually. I just think you are bringing an alternatively 3rd perspective, to a situation that absolutely requires all perspectives, to preserve free will.

Gotta say that with the new (to me) info, that you are a long time lucid dreamer...I will have to re-evaluate my logical premises...but, it's always a probability equation though, eh?

I submit that you guys are on the same page...just using your own models of interpretation, and negotiating the terminology.

PS...note to add...I don't trust the mechanical elves either.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 12:56 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

Ok, I won't talk about your vibration anymore lol

And here you are, accusing me of parroting other peoples ' ideas all while you repeatedly bring up Robert Monroe like he's some sort of god or the sole proprietor of astral experiences. He's just one person having one type of experience. Have you researched any of the infamous psychonauts? Especially the ones who've taken '___'? Check out their experiences for a broader view. Then there are the people who can channel energy....there's a whole catalog of people from all walks of life all throughout history who've witnessed mind blowing events and have had surreal things happen to them that no one else wants to believe.

I've had my own experiences, I just choose to not openly share them. It gets tiring dealing with skeptics

Why can't I spell out D M T ?

Yes. Even daskakik...

PS...I rarely share my experiences either. Recipe for getting burned at the stake, under the old energy.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

New suprememe leader already sworn in

“Nazarbayev is not stepping down; he is stepping up,” Dmitri Trenin, director of the Carnegie Center in Moscow, tweeted. “He will oversee power transit over the next few years.”

Trenin said that Russian President Vladimir Putin, whose fourth term in office ends in 2024, is also likely to use the option of “president mentor” later on.

Kazakhstan renames capital to honor Nazarbayev. (That was quick)
The voting was likely rigged. Ya think?!

Kazakhsta n is a 'kleptocracy' ruled by an autocrat. DS DOG and money laundering country.
Puppet assumes role of puppet master?

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

Apparently we are not allowed to discuss the spirit molecule around here outside of RATS. Just to add to what you have been discussing, I have done said molecule a few times and come in contact with some of the entities you're talking about. Wild, wild stuff....

Sure my star won't sick...but, I just want to say that said entities are real, in my cosmology. Never fail to entertain! This reality was constructed for irony and humor, IMO. Can't wait for the cast party!

ETA:Look to the ancient Greeks, for bare-bones structure. This is classic tragicomedy!
edit on 20-3-2019 by Enderdog because: Flight of ideas maybe?

top topics

<< 177  178  179    181  182  183 >>

join