It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -sIxteen-

page: 179
<< 176  177  178    180  181  182 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: pteridine

I got a random text from the friend who got me VIP access into the early Trump rally.

She suggested that this guy is Q...

twitter.com/parscale

twitter.com...

I never heard his name tossed around before, so I replied "I know".

In these very threads I said Q was Brad Parscale about 6 or 8 months ago!!!
edit on 20-3-2019 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

Lets not forget per drop 2381 - Justice moves slow

Statement release 10.9.18 [p_AUTHORITY1] General Statement: We understand that there is extreme fatigue and frustration re: the wheels of justice [slow]. Exclude emotion and personal desire, instead use logic and critical thinking based on situational awareness [undo a lifetime of evil & corruption [infestation] in the span of less than 2 years w/ a corrupt DOJ & FBI in place?]. [Process & Planning – Law and Order] [Military OP]

F lash Back ~ Feb 2018

"It would appear that former Director Comey leaked classified information when sharing these memos with Professor Richman. Accordingly, we refer James Comey to DOJ for potential violation(s) if: 18 USC 641, 18 USC 793, and 18USC 1924 (a)," the letter states.
Former Attorney General Loretta Lynch is being referred for allegedly "threatening with reprisal the former FBI informant who tried to come forward in 2016 with insight into the Uranium One deal."

"With regard to top counterintelligence FBI agent, Peter Strzok, and senior FBI lawyer Lisa Page, we raise concerns regarding their interference in the Hillary Clinton investigation regarding her use of a personal email server," the letter states.

McCabe has been referred for perceived violation of three different codes after a DOJ inspector general report released last week showed he lied under oath multiple times to FBI and OIG investigators.

As far as Clinton's referral, lawmakers argue she should be held accountable for "disguising payments to Fusion GPS on mandatory disclosures to the Federal Election Commission."

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

History repeats itself.
Who was invited to the round table to develop Telstar content back in the 1950's?
Kennedy was our first US TV celebrity president.
That was a 40 year plan executed to the letter ending in 2001.
Obama was the first president to Tweet over the internet.
Anarchy doesn't work for everybody thus we have "Q".

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

From your link.

while it should be noted that states still theoretically retain the constitutional right to choose some other method

They are expected to vote for the presidential and vice presidential candidates of the party that nominated them. Notwithstanding this expectation, individual electors have sometimes not honored their commitment, voting for a different candidate or candidates than the ones to whom they were pledged; they are known as “faithless” or “unfaithful” electors. In fact, the balance of opinion by constitutional scholars is that, once electors have been chosen, they remain constitutionally free agents, able to vote for any candidate who meets the requirements for President and Vice President. Faithless electors have, however, been few in number (in the 20 century, one each in 1948, 1956, 1960, 1968, 1972, 1976, 1988, and 2000), and have never influenced the outcome of a presidential election.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 09:07 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Something that flew under my Radar
DOJ may charge Obama White House lawyer for failing to disclose foreign lobbying work - March 18, 2019

The Justice Department is considering whether to charge a prominent Democrat, who served as White House counsel during President Barack Obama’s first year in office, for failing to disclose work he did on behalf of Ukraine……

The case was transferred to the Justice Department in January, the New York Times reported Monday. Federal prosecutors in Washington are expected to make a decision about charges in the coming weeks. Craig would be the first Democrat to be charged in a case relating to Mueller’s investigation…..

edit on 3202019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: CoramDeo
a reply to: butcherguy

That opinion rests on the fact that there was an interstate compact involved. If individual states do it without consulting other states, it can’t be stopped.

This is true, but there is a caveat, compact or not.

The first time a blue state throws their electoral votes to the Red state winner, or vice versa, dispite the will of the people of that state, the state law governing such would go in the trash can.

The whole thing is a one-shot deal, at best, if not deemed unconstitutional.

I do agree th your original assessment, though, that the Justice Departmet needs to get a move on, or POTUS risks losing the good faith of his peeps.

Agreed!

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: CoramDeo
a reply to: butcherguy

That opinion rests on the fact that there was an interstate compact involved. If individual states do it without consulting other states, it can’t be stopped.

The first time a blue state throws their electoral votes to the Red state winner, or vice versa, dispite the will of the people of that state, the state law governing such would go in the trash can.

This is exactly how I see it going. The compact will die the very first time a state is forced to vote against the will of its people. If the legislature doesn't repeal it, there will be a ballot initiative to do so.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

how can you blindly follow someone and say their legitimacy is irrelevant...

This made me think of you differently XanarchistX...

If you want to get from A to B and catch a bus, do you check whether the coach company fulfils all it's legal requirements first?

As per most bus passengers, WE are focussed on the journey we want to take and on our chosen destination.

You're welcome to audit the bus company before boarding the bus and if you find anything we will learn about it in the press.

We can tell if the coach driver is drunk or there's smoke coming from the hood but whether they file their returns correctly is irrelevant to our journey.

Meanwhile we will have taken in the vista and reached our destination B whilst you're knee deep in paperwork at the coach station A.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Fantastic Parable and sweet burn

Two thumbs up

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 10:29 AM
link   
So, are we all in agreement that the 21 day countdown, which was supposed to end today, has been extended 6 days? This drop seems to tell us that:

THE REAL PANIC COMES IN THE FORM OF A LAST RESORT
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
18 Mar 2019 - 7:24:09 PM
[MUELLER] REPORT DELAY?
PANIC IN DC?
THE REAL PANIC COMES IN THE FORM OF A LAST RESORT.
[+21][+2][+4]
Q

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

dashen's crush aside this is pretty off base.

Its more like you've got on a bus claiming its going to destination B, yet its been two years and your still circling the coach station A with excuses and heroic cheers from the driver as they claim they are fighting rival bus drivers who want to stop you from getting to destination B. To keep you busy the driver constantly hands out common or widely available literature about the attractions at destination B all while claiming the only way to get there is on his bus, at one point he even gets off the bus for a few days while he darkens the windows. Any passenger who rises to question why its taking so long, or why the driver will only speak in riddles as to the current location despite it being common knowledge is claimed to be working to sabotage the slow moving bus. Fights break out and high fives all around. Every now and then the claims of "nearly there" break out, the children get hyper at the back of the bus. The driver seems to take credit for every landmark, tourist stop or external points of interest you pass, only he says it in such a cryptic way that your not sure if he's being serious or not. Some passengers, not content with just being on the journey, decide they want more attention they start forming secondary circles, talks of a destination C and destination D. Others claim they actually work with the bus driver, but can't really say that, they crawl out of small restroom to whisper secrets they know, desperate for the attention of the other passengers. The reality is, the bus isn't going anywhere, the passengers are terrified of when the bus stops, they've invested so much time and money into this bus that they'd rather the illusion of it moving than face the reality that it never left the station.

I'm thinking for a twist maybe it could be that Destination B is actually the same coach station they left from, the driver just wanted to occupy the passengers while his friends ransack their properties. Either that or something with Bruce Willis.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: SeenItBelieveIt

Cool story bro

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
a reply to: 1point92AU

"Q's legitimacy at this point is completely irrelevant"

how can you blindly follow someone and say their legitimacy is irrelevant...

Whoa dude. I don't "blindly follow" anything nor did I infer I did so with regards to Q. Perhaps you should re-read my post. My point still stands. If you were to make 2 columns and list all the good vs questionable things Q has either said or exposed up until this point then without a shadow of a doubt Q has done substantially more good than not.

That's called being objective. Too many negative naysayers assume just because a person understands the impact and value of the Q phenomena it must mean they are a disciple of Q.

Not the case here. Just plain objectivity and I'm right. So I will say it again.

Q's legitimacy, at this point, is completely irrelevant.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: SeenItBelieveIt

Or put another way...

The coach has already driven us to a 1000 different, life-changing destinations and our outlook has changed forever; despite the occasional "JobsWorth" conductors that keep demanding to check our tickets when the journey is FREE!

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
So, are we all in agreement that the 21 day countdown, which was supposed to end today, has been extended 6 days? This drop seems to tell us that:

THE REAL PANIC COMES IN THE FORM OF A LAST RESORT
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
18 Mar 2019 - 7:24:09 PM
[MUELLER] REPORT DELAY?
PANIC IN DC?
THE REAL PANIC COMES IN THE FORM OF A LAST RESORT.
[+21][+2][+4]
Q

On February 26th, when Q said "BIG BIG BIG Happenings within 21 days", I posted to this thread how Q had better be right. His entire reputation would be elevated x1000, or totally shattered, based on that Feb 26th declaration.

Now, it's up to each individual to determine if he/she feels there were BIG BIG BIG happenings during those 21 days.

Also I said those "built in holds" Q also reference on February 26th, muddied the countdown. There was no way to tell how long each "hold" would be, and when each hold would be inserted into the 21 day countdown. Kind of made the 21 day countdown meaningless, IMO.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

I see we share some terms but not the experiences. There is no going back to the source, we left for a reason. As they say, "How ya gonna keep 'em down on the farm, after they've seen paree?" Robert Monroe expressed the same idea in one of his books.

I have always experienced individualism during my experiences.

"They" didn't create a phantom matrix overlay to trap us. That is like saying that everyone hooked on crack was only going to try it once but then dark forces created a phantom crack overlay to hook people.

"We are the archons" means that we are the ones feeding off of loosh, adrenochrome or whatever you think the spice is.

I have known about every single thing you describe in your theory but I have seen no proof of any of that during my first hand experiences.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Someone asked if Q really told people to vote red, I guess since much of the message is supposed unity. I provided the info.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

So you are saying that the 2nd amendment is deactivated right now?

new topics

<< 176  177  178    180  181  182 >>

join