It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -sIxteen-

page: 178
<< 175  176  177    179  180  181 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: ucanthandlethetruth

I'm just grateful for the inspiration to look at things with a more critical eye, to not take what I'm told for granted and go look for original sources myself, and to question a LOT more.

Great first post and there was a lot to respond to, however, this one statement is the most important and is the essence of what Q represents.

This was my same response to many friends when Q first began the drops. Q's legitimacy at this point is completely irrelevant. It is the great awakening to truth that has and continues to happen daily.

When Reddit famously banned The Great Awakening Q sub I realized the proverbial "they" were legitimately concerned by the Q movement. Google, Facebook, Reddit, and Twitter which are the corner stones of social media have all shown who really controls them.

The irony is the more "they" attempt to control the flow of information the more people become red pilled. I look forward to more of your posts.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
ETs are multidimensional

ETs can be from this dimension. There is a theory that they may be multidimensional but it isn't proven that that would always be the case.

mythical beings are multidimensional.

Those particular mythical beings are fictional and human superstition is 3D.

The part you don't understand is if you lack faith or any kind of spiritual connection, you're not going to get it. You don't believe because you don't want to and no amount of convincing from anyone else is going to alter that. If you sincerely want to be convinced, it won't come from anyone else but yourself

I've yet to see anyone say that thanks to Q they have been able to contact ETs, astral project, experienced precognition, bilocation or any other shift in reality.

Everything is just realizing that mafias exist within the halls of power and not everyone has a moral compass. That is mundane 3D stuff. There is nothing interdimensional about any of that.

edit on 20-3-2019 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Re: www.cnn.com...

Investigated and discovered that the two Mueller team members who are working on "something big" this week, are two Hillary donators, and true-blue liberals. One of Michael Dreeben's specialties is prosecuting "criminal obstruction".

Now I'm a bit nervous. Particularly so, after Q mentioned the Mueller report delay yesterday..and hasn't uttered a word today.
edit on 3/20/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 12:42 AM
link   
I'm going to burn a quick 3rd comment here (haha 17 to go) by clarifying/refreshing what I meant by what Mueller was working on before being named SC. Booz Allen Hamilton leaks (Harold Martin)

May 9 - Rosenstein sends memo; Comey firing
May 16 - Mueller interviewed by Trump, Not Hired
May 17 - Rosenstein names Mueller SC
May 30 - News reports Mueller wrapping up Booz Allen investigation; no clear resolution ever reported

www.bizjournals.com...

Is Mueller a good guy or bad guy? National security being compromised? Obvious contractor leak problems.
SC gave him big foot back in the door with pretty open legal justice capabilities to look into the organized crime ties into the Russians... lol

Maybe I'm off base. But some of this feels connected to me.

In June 2013, Edward Snowden—at the time a Booz Allen employee[43] contracted to projects of the National Security Agency (NSA)—publicly disclosed details of classified mass surveillance and data collection programs, including PRISM. The alleged leaks are said to rank among the most significant breaches in the history of the NSA[44] and led to considerable concern worldwide. Booz Allen condemned Snowden's leak of the existence of PRISM as "shocking" and "a grave violation of the code of conduct and core values of our firm".[45] The company fired Snowden in absentia shortly after and stated he had been an employee for less than three months at the time. Market analysts considered the incident "embarrassing" but unlikely to cause enduring commercial damage.[46] Booz Allen stated that it would work with authorities and clients to investigate the leak. Charles Riley of CNN/Money said that Booz Allen was "scrambling to distance itself from Snowden".[47]

According to Reuters, a source "with detailed knowledge on the matter" stated that Booz Allen's hiring screeners detected possible discrepancies in Snowden's résumé regarding his education, since some details "did not check out precisely", but decided to hire him anyway; Reuters stated that the element which triggered these concerns, or the manner in which Snowden satisfied the concerns, were not known.[48]

On Wednesday July 10, 2013, the United States Air Force stated that it cleared Booz Allen of wrongdoing regarding the Snowden case."

en.wikipedia.org...

2013 - Mueller leaves FBI
2016-17 - Investigating another huge Booz Allen Hamilton leak by another contractor
May 17 - Drops it for a Russian interference investigation witch hunt based on an uncorroborated dossier and pretty much illegal use of FISA warrants

Wouldn't it seem given Mueller's long background and history of dealing with organized crime encroachment upon our very institutions of power, his time would be better spent? Maybe he has been working on things other than what the public thinks all along.

I can't figure it out...

Mueller good guy?
edit on 20-3-2019 by ucanthandlethetruth because: added link

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
Posting work written by others
edit on Wed Mar 20 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: EX TAGS ADDED

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 12:59 AM
link   
RE: twitter.com...

I was listening to "The Five" on the radio when Jessie Waters spoke those words. Made me so angry at liberal media outlets and pundits! Apparently President Trump was too.

President Trump has more power/authority/influence than any of us. He needs stop making profound statements about how Anti-America/Anti-American the liberal media is, and start doing something to remedy the problem.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: pteridine
a reply to: crankyoldman

Many people are on the President for every little thing and mis-statement and he is continually under attack by the media. Even under attack, he is still doing more for us than his predecessors; they seemed to talk but not do. DJT is a doer. What could we do with a cooperative Congress working for the country and not themselves?

The Q team is doing a fantastic job executing the plan

PT, this is a misunderstood and underrated part of the plan - manipulation of the media. The media is used as a reality creation tool, a system of control and steer into recurring patterns of enslavement. As Mika Cabal said "it is her job to tell people what to think (think becomes creation) The Q team and DJT efforts have been perfection. DJT practiced his entire adult life by the way. They've got the press manipulating on topics that do not matter and are by design dead ends.

Impeachment, Omarosa, Stormy, Mueller are all garbage points of creation - many used to sniff out leakers. That energy goes nowhere, but the press are blowing it all on that. If they suddenly switched to something more meaningful they have to challenge trade, economy, and of course Human Trafficking.

The press is being manipulated in exactly the same way they were doing it to us. In Q language, Consider: Who put the FISA in the hands of the NY Times? Who Really put the FISA...

Thanks, Cranky. This whole thing is so complicated and intertwined with so many players with their own agendas playing each other, I have a hard time keeping track. I disregarded impeachment, Omarosa, and Stormy as noise. AOC, Tlaib, and Omar are useful distractions that allow the Dems to drive a wedge between themselves and middle America.
Mueller seemed to drag things out but I don't know if he is dangerous or part of the theater to keep the Black Hats focused on false hopes and out of other areas. The more I see, the more he seems like part of the theater. The fact that he seems to stay on Q's schedule is interesting. The President complains loudly about him regularly whenever attention shifts and says he doesn't want the report published. Because of that, Dems are demanding it now smelling blood. It will be interesting to see who is implicated and whose blood they are smelling. I hope for comeuppance while buying more popcorn.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 01:17 AM
link   
I think there are a great many smokescreens in DC.

There are also things happening that are not reported.

The DNC are in-fighting with the old guard v the young idiots v the 40 or so CIA agents posing as Members of Congress.

It is a house of cards and The President is going to blow them all away.

Mueller is an interesting fish. Noisy on the surface with little to show for it.

I wonder what he has been investigating and why he needed wider powers.

I think the Dems are barracking for their own executioner.

Mueller as an executioner ... what a great idea for a Meme ... anyone?

P

edit on 20/3/2019 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 01:34 AM
link   
a reply to: ucanthandlethetruth

It would really help if you could give us some links to some of the info on Levinson so we don't have to go back to the beginning. We have people who will take it from there.

Loving your input. So many connections/links

Edit to Add. Interesting Levinson was not part of the billion plus dollar Iran deal while 5 terrorists were traded for Bergdahl.

edit on 20-3-2019 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 01:55 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

How many OBEs have you had? And you've never met up with any entities? No aliens, dragons, wizards, mermaids, demons or mechanical elves? Were they all just hiding from you 😄 I believe in all of those btw. I don't think they're fictional. When I say aliens are multidimensional, I also include 3D.

My biggest interest in Q is that they use the slogan The Great Awakening. Many Patriots think they're only referring to restoring the republic but some of us believe that Q's great awakening coincides with a much more extraordinary event. The Ascension of humanity back to it's rightful place in the galaxy as interdimensional beings. We will restore our sovereignty and our true co -creative powers. Our DNA will be fully reactivated and we will regain our memories and lost knowledge. This mass ascension is an historic event and has never been accomplished before on this scale.

The dark forces on this planet are attempting to prevent it, these are the forces that Q and POTUS are fighting against.
edit on 20-3-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-3-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 03:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
How many OBEs have you had?

Hard to say, maybe a little over 200.

And you've never met up with any entities? No aliens, dragons, wizards, mermaids, demons or mechanical elves? Were they all just hiding from you 😄 I believe in all of those btw. I don't think they're fictional. When I say aliens are multidimensional, I also include 3D.

Sure, the most impressive was a shadow figure that latched on to my left eye and tried to pump something out of me. That was when I learned to turn off fear and it vanished in a neat little spiral. I then flew off into nirvana and I had a blank space in existence. When I regained consciousness I was still floating in total darkness but I felt like I had to come back and finish "the game".

My biggest interest in Q is that they use the slogan The Great Awakening. Many Patriots think they're only referring to restoring the republic but some of us believe that Q's great awakening coincides with a much more extraordinary event. The Ascension of humanity back to it's rightful place in the galaxy as interdimensional beings. We will restore our sovereignty and our true co -creative powers. Our DNA will be fully reactivated and we will regain our memories and lost knowledge. This mass ascension is a historic event and has never been accomplished before on this scale.

The dark forces on this planet are attempting to prevent it, these are the forces that Q and POTUS are fighting against.

You want the truth? You want to know what part of the puzzle I got from the experience above? There are no dark forces. We are the archons.

After that experience I came across Robert Monroe's books. In one of them he describes how he was told that he was a being that visited earth, had the veil put on and descended into 3D. He was hooked like it was a drug.

Humanity is a roller coaster ride that beings enjoy even if they puke at some point. There are no slaves, just addicts rushing on their run. Well, they/we are addicted but it isn't because someone has us here by force. We like it here. Maybe some of us don't want to move on. We will, but the fact is that the school remains the same.

That is a rabbit hole everyone here seems to be avoiding.

edit on 20-3-2019 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 03:41 AM
link   
a reply to: 1point92AU

"Q's legitimacy at this point is completely irrelevant"

how can you blindly follow someone and say their legitimacy is irrelevant...

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 04:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: CoramDeo
a reply to: Bill1960

Worry not.

It's a long read, but packed with information.

You'll be surprised how long this idea has been around, and how often the idea of a popular vote has been pushed.

Oh, and... Why the National Popular Vote Compact is Unconstitutional

No sense in getting mad, the fight they wage is already lost.

That opinion rests on the fact that there was an interstate compact involved. If individual states do it without consulting other states, it can’t be stopped.
edit on b000000312019-03-20T04:56:48-05:0004America/ChicagoWed, 20 Mar 2019 04:56:48 -0500400000019 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 05:38 AM
link   

"We are the archons" . I agree with that. Maybe not as far as to say we are them but we embody Archon energy. Just as we embody reptilian, draco, Nordic, grey and a host of other races and deities. In the higher realms, there is no separation, we are one.

And I agree that we like it here. We created this realm and called it The Free Will Experiment. We wanted to experience the feeling of separation from Source and we wanted to experience the contrast between dark and light. The experiment was to see how dark we could make it. The darker we become, the more light we create. Light = soul expansion.

So we created the illusion of separation and the illusion of time and space in this matrix. In the deity planes, some of us are genetic engineers. We designed many different life forms and seeded them here. And we projected fractalized versions of ourselves here in the form of Angelic humans.

The goal of the game was to start in the lower dimensions and continue leveling up until we got through all 15 densities. Creating our crystal light bodies as we ascended.

Come here and agree to forget where we came from , play 'human', and work our way back home.

But somewhere along the way, the dark aspects became too powerful. The negative energy tipped the scales and demonic forces (or super computer A.I. aka Nanites or the Anninaki, I've heard variations) tricked humans into giving our consent to remained trapped in these lower densities.

They created a phantom matrix overlay which includes a Draco/Zeta frequency fence that acts as a prison barrier. So instead of advancing to higher levels, we die and our souls go through a recycling program, reincarnating back into the matrix lifetime after lifetime so they sustain themselves by feeding off of our energy.

They continued tricking us to this day, allowing their 13 bloodline families to rule over us, turning us into their livestock.

But now we have entered a time when the frequencies of the planet are rising and that is activating our DNA. Waking up our consciousness. Hence, the Great Awakening.

Some may not 'wake up ' in order to ascend and as a free will planet, everyone has the freedom to choose their own experience. Ascend to 5D or remain in 3D

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 05:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Bill1960

This is why in my mind Q, the POTUS, and whoever else is in on it needs to get this show on the road. It's slipping away .

Delaware joins the 12 other states along with the District of Columbia (3 EC votes) to join the National Popular Vote Interstate Compact.

They ether have no evidance or they have no power. That is why trump,q, and whoever else hasn't made a move yet .

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The National Popular Vote bill has been enacted by 13 jurisdictions possessing 181 electoral votes, including four small jurisdictions (RI, VT, HI, DC), five medium- size states (CO, CT, MD, MA, WA), and four big states (NJ, IL, NY, CA). The bill will take effect when enacted by states with 89 more electoral votes. The bill is on the governor's desk in Delaware and New Mexico. The bill has previously passed at least one chamber in 8 additional states with 72 more electoral votes. A total of 3,125 state legislators from all 50 states have endorsed it.

www.nationalpopularvote.com...

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Not so Scraey really - it would require a Constitutional change, and the Media isn't in charge they just think they are. So don't let it scrae you

Electoral College History
edit on 3202019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

edit on 3202019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Well obviously Q has a conservative leaning. Look who his opposition is!! Its either vote Dem or vote Rep...if what Q is saying is actually happening, the Dem party has become evil and lawless. Of course Q would tell people to vote Red. The future of the country depends on it. I'm not sure if you are even an American or not, but to allow 16 year olds to vote, and to abolish the electorial college is absolute madness.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: pheonix358
The Second Amendment would be activated by Presidential Order

That isn't how it works. The 2nd is already in effect, there is nothing to activate.

Nothing to Activate - I see you are not a Gardener

CONPLAN 2502

Garden Plot

The President is authorized by the Constitution and Title 10 (10 USC 331-334) to suppress insurrections, rebellions, and domestic violence. After issuing a Cease and Desist Order, the President issues an executive order that directs the Attorney General and the SECDEF to take appropriate steps to disperse insurgents and restore law and order. The Attorney General is then responsible to coordinate the federal response to domestic civil disturbances. The restrictions of the Posse Comitatus Act no longer apply to federal troops executing the orders of the President to quell the disturbance in accordance with Rules of the Use of Force (RUF) approved by the DoD General Counsel and the Attorney General.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

There sure are a lot of FARA violations coming out of the Mueller probe. I thought he was investigating President Trump and Russia for election fraud?

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

That opinion rests on the fact that there was an interstate compact involved. If individual states do it without consulting other states, it can’t be stopped.

This is true, but there is a caveat, compact or not.

The first time a blue state throws their electoral votes to the Red state winner, or vice versa, dispite the will of the people of that state, the state law governing such would go in the trash can.

The whole thing is a one-shot deal, at best, if not deemed unconstitutional.

I do agree th your original assessment, though, that the Justice Departmet needs to get a move on, or POTUS risks losing the good faith of his peeps.

new topics

top topics

<< 175  176  177    179  180  181 >>

join