It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -sIxteen-

page: 177
<< 174  175  176    178  179  180 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: ucanthandlethetruth

How many posts do I have to make here to start a thread?

I think it is 20.

Looking forward to your first thread. Notify us on this thread when you do, in case some of us miss seeing it.

(post by FlyingFox removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Cool.

Like I said, Q doesn't mention holographic universe. There is no connection. They say crimes have been committed, there will be justice, trust god and get out and vote. These things are mundane. Things at the everyday 3D level.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Great post! Lots of food-for-thought.

Thank-you!

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

I wish I knew more about the Rosenstein Debriefing Q referred to on March 14th. Was he the giver or the receiver, is my 1st question.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

But Q has hinted at the existence of extraterrestrials and talks about the MOAB that's coming as being something so outrageous that it could put people in the hospital. I think he(they) are using soft disclosure prepare humanity for 1st (official) contact. He also invokes the protection of Archangel Michael which leads me to believe he's familiar with the Angelic realm. He talks about the elite answering to higher authority which I assume are off planet entities. The hints are subtle but you can catch them if you're aware

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

When middle America figures out that they will be ignored and have no effect on the results, I'll bet that some State legislators will pay for their stupidity. When the President said that elections should be based on the popular vote during the campaign, I thought that it was probably an off the cuff remark. It now seems that he gave it more thought.

Many people are on the President for every little thing and mis-statement and he is continually under attack by the media. Even under attack, he is still doing more for us than his predecessors; they seemed to talk but not do. DJT is a doer. What could we do with a cooperative Congress working for the country and not themselves?

The Q team is doing a fantastic job executing the plan. I know many are skeptical but I believe that this is real. Many are fence sitters but as soon as the first indictments hit, they will jump off the fence into Q's backyard. The Q drop crumbs have increased interest and followers and have brought out the best in many on this thread. RelSci must spend every waking moment decrypting. Dashen and others keep the thread moving and Cranky has a hotline to Q+. Warrior is off raiding black hats and I'm here for the popcorn.

I hope after this is over that the book will tell us who the Q team is.

Be patient and Trust the Plan. Think of the old joke about the two bulls spotting a herd of cows. The young bull says "Lets run down there and get us some cows." The old bull says "Lets go slow and get them all."

I am still trying to figure out covfefe.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Bob Mueller says his team (what's left of it) is working on something really "pressing" this week.

Source: www.alternet.org...

Could be the reason for the delay Q referenced yesterday (cite: qmap.pub...) ?

As the article points out...lots of people in D.C. and beyond are "scratching their heads" tonight. Q calls it "Panic in DC"!

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

No XAnarchistX!

As your own post source states:

The ’Srike’ will be FAST
‘Srike” has a Gematria Value 194
It equates to “Mr Obama”

...but you then lay out a "disproof" based on gematria of STrike rather than SRIKE?

I'll assume this was a genuine mistake rather than wilful manipulation/disinformation.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Talk of ET is also pretty normal in this day and age.

The MOAB is so vague that it could be anything and it could also be nothing, just working his crowd.

None of it is holographic universe. It is old school religion, god's christian army vs secret societies in league with satan.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: liveandlearn

I wish I knew more about the Rosenstein Debriefing Q referred to on March 14th. Was he the giver or the receiver, is my 1st question.

Likely the giver since Barr is new. maybe something in the debriefing made Barr decided RR needed to stay. It really is a complicated spiderweb. Like I said, think your assessment is correct. Who better to brief the public than someone who has been aware/involved early on.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

pteridine, well if the theories about those with Coloboma genes needing stem cells of others with the same are true, then we have a likely linkage between:

Sally Yates - stem cell requirer?
George Soros - stem cell requirer?
John & Tony Podesta - fixers
Madeleine McCann - stem cell source

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 11:50 PM
link   

So glad to have you here and thanks for a new lead..at least new to me.

Someone said 20 posts for a new thread and that is correct, but if it is mentioned as Q related the thread will be closed and diverted here.

Expect you will be a great asset and thank you for choosing us.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

I got a random text from the friend who got me VIP access into the early Trump rally.

She suggested that this guy is Q...

twitter.com/parscale

twitter.com...

I never heard his name tossed around before, so I replied "I know".

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Ok. You just stated that everything Q talks about is mundane and limited to the 3rd dimension. I said he hints at ETs-- def not 3d.

You said 'in league with satan'. Again, not 3D

Go to Q maps and do a search on aliens, hospital and NK, see what you come up with.

One thing you need to understand in order to decipher Q is that the drops are not to be taken merely at face value. There are hints, easter eggs, codes and multiple hidden messages. If you're not willing to do the work, you won't have the eyes to see.

If you go in with a closed mind, you'll be blind to the hidden meanings.

Q uses the same types of methods, symbology, coded language that the cabal use. You won't see it unless you are looking for it.

The saying, 'I'll believe it when I see it ' ...you have to follow the inverse. You have to believe it in order to see it

Find the keystones

edit on 19-3-2019 by cherokeetroy because: Edit

edit on 20-3-2019 by cherokeetroy because: Edit

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 12:09 AM
link   

ET is 3D if they are from another planet in 3D.

Religious beliefs are 3D even if the myths are about non 3D beings.

One thing you need to understand is that the egg hunt style is not needed. It is an excuse to be vague and avoid being nailed for messing up a prediction. That is why Q's style changed when they realized their failed predictions were making them look bad.

That is what many peoples eyes are not seeing because in their hearts they need for this to be true at some level.
edit on 20-3-2019 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Brad Parscale is smart and super pro-Trump, but not "military oriented" enough to be Q, IMO.

His Bio: en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 12:15 AM
link   

ETs are multidimensional, mythical beings are multidimensional. The part you don't understand is if you lack faith or any kind of spiritual connection, you're not going to get it. You don't believe because you don't want to and no amount of convincing from anyone else is going to alter that. If you sincerely want to be convinced, it won't come from anyone else but yourself

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 12:18 AM
link   
20!?

I guess I'm forced to get out of lurking mode and actually participate on this site if I want to start a thread.

I'll have to search the help threads to understand how to insert images for a thread, so baby steps it is.

Robert Levinson seems like he was a pretty good FBI agent. Went after Mogilevich even after he retired and disappeared, allegedly Iran. Has never been seen since.

It's just odd to me this organized crime element tie-in with Trump going back so far with seemingly notable hints of being very cooperative with them, and Mueller's likely anger towards the Clinton State Department for what went down behind the scenes to call off the rescue attempt for him. The whole thing was shady when I followed it at the time, and it seems more shady now. Mueller recognized this growing threat even as he was forced to leave after two extra years past the two full terms typically allowed. We all know it's odd Trump "interviewed him" the day before Rosenstein said "Tag, you're it" to allegedly investigate him and the 2016 election shenanigans. The whole thing feels like a distraction when you wonder what happened to the investigation Mueller was conducting before he was named SC.

He was investigating the contractor leaks. In his 2011 speech, he basically called out this group as corrupting government, corporations, HUMAN TRAFFICKING (TRUMP E.O./"WALL), all of it as being this global network (DEEP STATE?) of organized crime. So did/do we have a big intel leak problem?

Sure seems so after the Shadow Brokers than the Vault 7/8 tit-for-tat which feels like a private intel war. Which are the good/bad guys I can only speculate poorly it is the NSA, when you factor in Admiral Rogers Trump Tower warning after his election win, and Trump's swift campaign location move the day after.

Like Rex noted in his thread that was linked earlier,
Who led the Mafia Commission prosecution? Guiliani.
Who led the Gambino prosecution? Mueller, as USAG for DOJ
Who was working for Mueller at the time? Rosenstein.
Who was DAG between May 1990 and Nov 1992 before becoming AG? William Barr.

So yeah, I'd love to do a thread but I'll keep posting brain dumps here when I can.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine

Many people are on the President for every little thing and mis-statement and he is continually under attack by the media. Even under attack, he is still doing more for us than his predecessors; they seemed to talk but not do. DJT is a doer. What could we do with a cooperative Congress working for the country and not themselves?

The Q team is doing a fantastic job executing the plan

PT, this is a misunderstood and underrated part of the plan - manipulation of the media. The media is used as a reality creation tool, a system of control and steer into recurring patterns of enslavement. As Mika Cabal said "it is her job to tell people what to think (think becomes creation) The Q team and DJT efforts have been perfection. DJT practiced his entire adult life by the way. They've got the press manipulating on topics that do not matter and are by design dead ends.

Impeachment, Omarosa, Stormy, Mueller are all garbage points of creation - many used to sniff out leakers. That energy goes nowhere, but the press are blowing it all on that. If they suddenly switched to something more meaningful they have to challenge trade, economy, and of course Human Trafficking.

The press is being manipulated in exactly the same way they were doing it to us. In Q language, Consider: Who put the FISA in the hands of the NY Times? Who Really put the FISA...

top topics

<< 174  175  176    178  179  180 >>

join