It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -sIxteen-

page: 176
<< 173  174  175    177  178  179 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Now that is just a coincidence and you know it.

Silly old man

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Then He becomes Rod Brosenstein and that's just silly

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 10:13 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Solomander

On purpose?

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Solomander
NZ is trying to shut down the type of leaky information stream that bungled The Paddock shooting.

On the same day that Erdogan is playing the video of the shooting at one of his rallies....

ETA: just realized I read your post completely wrong Solomander. Oops. Well, it's staying anyway.
edit on 19-3-2019 by AgarthaSeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 10:16 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

link   
She was the victim in Jeffrey Epstein’s secret plea deal. She didn’t even know it Read more here: www.miamiherald.com...=cpy

“I was never told that any of my 16 victim clients were part of Epstein’s charges in state court,’’ Robert Josefsberg said. “I can tell you that when the judge asked the prosecutor whether the victims were informed, and she said that they were, that mine were not.’’ The revelation, which comes 11 years after the case was closed, raises more troubling questions about how federal and state prosecutors misled Epstein’s victims, the public and the judge who sentenced him in 2008. Read more here: www.miamiherald.com...=cpy

Double edge here, release blows it all up (DJT meeting with Caribbean island heads this week btw) but the girls/now women need to be respected. Given the troll farm activity I hate to see them further harassed and hurt.

link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

NZ is trying to shut down the type of leaky information stream that bungled The Paddock shooting.

On the same day that Erdogan is playing the video of the shooting at one of his rallies....

Erdogan is dog # but thats not News

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Solomander

Clown fish

Rodeo clown

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Rodeo Clowns do Gods work

(post by Solomander removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Obama WH counsel faces possible prosecution in Mueller-initiated probe

The case centers on lobbying work that Craig performed in 2012 for the Russian-backed president of Ukraine, Viktor Yanukovych, while Craig was a partner at the law firm Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom. Craig allegedly never registered as a foreign agent under a U.S. law known as the Foreign Agents Registration Act, or FARA, which requires lobbyists to declare publicly if they represent foreign leaders, governments or their political parties.

Who else has this problem.... oh yes...

Separately, New York prosecutors are also looking into potential similar charges regarding another Clinton-connected Washington insider, Tony Podesta.

Key line that reveals more then is intended: "FARA violations were only rarely prosecuted until Mueller took aim at Paul Manafort..."

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

FYI: I just came across this sad story of a man in New Zealand who might spend 14 years in prison, simply because he "shared" the Mosque shooting video.

Philip Neville Arps Arraigned Today: twitter.com...

It's disturbing that the leader(s) of a civilized, modern nation like New Zealand, would behave like the leaders of North Korea, or Russia!

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
The Second Amendment would be activated by Presidential Order

That isn't how it works. The 2nd is already in effect, there is nothing to activate.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

No, I didn't feel degraded, I just sensed that's what you were attempting to do when you took a condescending tone.

Tbh, I didn't trust Q for a long time because of their political inclinations. Playing politics doesn't jive with the goal of unifying humanity. But I also realize that everyone is at different levels of consciousness. The levels aren't perceived as right or wrong, just sequential steps to elevated awareness.

I don't blindly trust or agree with everything Q says. But there are many things that come out in the drops that leads me to believe they have access to highest classified intel and advanced quantum technology. If their main goal is to take down the cabal, I support that.

I watched a talk by William Buleman given at the Monroe Institute. He talks about his OBEs and believes when you travel out of body, you are visiting other dimensions. He thinks that earth is a 3rd density school where we perfect our manifesting skills before we move up the dimensional planes. In higher dimensions, our manifestations are instantaneous because we are outside of linear time. Here, where time exists, there is a lag In our creations....gives us some space to clean up our vibration if we are manifesting things we don't want. That's the key, learning to raise our vibration and shed the fear programming

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bill1960

I agree but the way the bill was written doesn't put Delaware in jeopardy of a Supreme Court challenge. The Constitution says the states will decide how electoral votes are apportioned. Traditionally, the winner of the state gets the votes. There are a few states that apportion the votes according to the vote ratio. Until recently, NONE have ever tied them to the popular vote. It's all legal and no challenge it's up to the states to decide.

He heard you loud and clear my friend:

Donald J. Trump
‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump

Campaigning for the Popular Vote is much easier & different than campaigning for the Electoral College. It’s like training for the 100 yard dash vs. a marathon. The brilliance of the Electoral College is that you must go to many States to win. With the Popular Vote, you go to....
7:05 PM - 19 Mar 2019

Donald J. Trump
‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump

....just the large States - the Cities would end up running the Country. Smaller States & the entire Midwest would end up losing all power - & we can’t let that happen. I used to like the idea of the Popular Vote, but now realize the Electoral College is far better for the U.S.A.
7:17 PM - 19 Mar 2019

Time stamp: 7:17

DJT Tweet

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Greg Craig possibly facing prosecution under Mueller probe.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Re: theconservativetreehouse.com...-161435

Personal Wish & Hope: Because Democrats believe every word spoken by their beloved Rod Rosenstein, I think he will be the person who stands before the microphones, announces that Mueller's probe into 2016 Russian interference and collusion is finished.

He will then shock the nation by explaining what Mueller/Huber/Horowitz have teamed up to do. And also announce declassification of key Spygate-FISA documents.

I truly do not know what to think of Rosenstein. I don't think he is all bad or why would Potus keep him? Your assessment is probably very close to reality. He may have had knowledge but did not participate so far as what we have seen in the texts. The only incriminating testimony is McCabe, who Rosenstein had fired and we have seen McCabe lie ad nauseum.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Hello. First time posting here on ATS. Been lurking for quite awhile.

Q piqued my curiosity from almost day one. Maybe because I was a former journalism major and have a bit of a nose for a story. Started digging into and researching Q since Nov 2017 with the idea of writing an entire book on the phenomenon. So far, I'm not as far into it as I would like to be (so many rabbit holes to chase for a well-researched book it's frustrating). However, I enjoy this forum here more than any other.

Love the work you guys are doing! Whether people want to believe in Q or throw darts at it, you gotta admit the whole thing has quite a bit of pizazzz. I dig it. If anything, just for the sheer fun of the analytical research and questions Q throws out, if you enjoy that kind of tedious #.

How many posts do I have to make here to start a thread? I'm still unsure and pulling at various threads, but it appears Trump was assisting the FBI back in the 80s and 90s to tackle organized crime. I enjoyed the link to Rex's work and think he hit it on the nose the MM keeps pointing to all the ties Trump had to those circles, yet was never indicted or even suspected as far as we know of any wrongdoing, with the exception of the fines he entailed which may have been cover so he wasn't suspected of assisting.

It seems an oddity Mueller worked on the La Cosa Nostra case where racketeering was named for Trump Plaza in part of the indictments yet no real mention of Trump, as well as Guilliani for the Gambino takedown, and then throw Rosenstein in the mix. What are the odds? It's 2019. How long has this been in the works??? I'm throwing spitballs here, but when I go back to Mueller wanting to free Robert Levinson, the whole deal with wanting to get Semion Mogelivich (sp?), Clinton State Department throwing a hink into the whole deal worked out with Oleg Derpeska (sp?) to rescue Robert Levinson, and the whole thing just starts to stink for me.

I'm not sure if the "Iron Triangles" speech has been referenced through any of the 16 threads. I've read through 80% of them so it's possible I missed it. It's just when I stumbled across this the first time researching Mueller, I didn't have on the Q goggles to really connect it. However, reading it later in full after over a year of Q... it was like

What a crazy tale this all just seems to be trying to keep viewing it from a micro to a macro level.

Link to Iron Triangle Speech by Mueller

"We are investigating groups in Asia, Eastern Europe, West Africa, and the Middle East. And we are seeing cross-pollination between groups that historically have not worked together. Criminals who may never meet, but who share one thing in common: greed. They may be former members of nation-state governments, security services, or the military. These individuals know who and what to target, and how best to do it. They are capitalists and entrepreneurs. But they are also master criminals who move easily between the licit and illicit worlds. And in some cases, these organizations are as forward-leaning as Fortune 500 companies.

This is not ‘The Sopranos,’ with six guys sitting in a diner, shaking down a local business owner for $50 dollars a week. These criminal enterprises are making billions of dollars from human trafficking, health care fraud, computer intrusions, and copyright infringement. They are cornering the market on natural gas, oil, and precious metals, and selling to the highest bidder. These crimes are not easily categorized. Nor can the damage, the dollar loss, or the ripple effects be easily calculated. It is much like a Venn diagram, where one crime intersects with another, in different jurisdictions, and with different groups.

How does this impact you? You may not recognize the source, but you will feel the effects. You might pay more for a gallon of gas. You might pay more for a luxury car from overseas. You will pay more for health care, mortgages, clothes, and food. Yet we are concerned with more than just the financial impact. These groups may infiltrate our businesses. They may provide logistical support to hostile foreign powers. They may try to manipulate those at the highest levels of government. Indeed, these so-called ‘iron triangles’ of organized criminals, corrupt government officials, and business leaders pose a significant national security threat."

There are parts of that I'd like to bold for emphasis but my laptop is acting flaky on this site. Anyway, I would appreciate thoughts?

What I find most interesting about the naysayers who shill these threads at times is they never seem to really attack the information contained within the threads or even acknowledge/recognize the awareness and motivation Q at least provides for people to get off their butts, not waste time playing games on their phones and actually research #. Instead, they insist on harping on whether Q is "real" or not. Who the # cares if it's Katmandu. I don't. I'm just grateful for the inspiration to look at things with a more critical eye, to not take what I'm told for granted and go look for original sources myself, and to question a LOT more. I'm not sure what could be wrong with that, yet here they are in every thread. And in every thread you guys take offense, try and argue, and derail the thread too often. It's tiresome. Just sayin.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Bill1960

Worry not.

It's a long read, but packed with information.

You'll be surprised how long this idea has been around, and how often the idea of a popular vote has been pushed.

Oh, and... Why the National Popular Vote Compact is Unconstitutional

No sense in getting mad, the fight they wage is already lost.

top topics

<< 173  174  175    177  178  179 >>

join