It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -sIxteen-

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Definitely. If your entire presidency is being tied up from one fruitless investigation to the next, and you're constantly faced with the threat of obstruction, one has to question why normal congressional oversight isn't good enough.

link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
a reply to: liveandlearn

I had forgotten about that. I think Devin Nunes is a bigger player in all this than some realize. What was alleged in the Steele dossier was not to nice, what could be worse...Trump had a hit on the hit-master herself maybe?. "expanded scope"..of a sniper rifle?. I hope Nadler and his 60 requests for tomorrow wake up, go outside to smell the roses, trips over a frog and goes in for the header, then spends his morning picking thorns out of face.

You are too kind to Nadler.

Here is a link to Dan Bongino . The pertinent information starts about 32:30 more or less. The clip of Nunez starts around 35 min.

The article by Lee Smith relating to the movie script is here

link   
Corny Jim Comey

Audacious former FBI Director Jim Comey is posting tweets that go from corny Hallmark moments to inspiring quotes to riveting criticisms of his “weasel” opponents. This is all while he’s been exposed as a liar and leaker who ran a corrupt FBI. Is he setting up an insanity defense?

These people are STUPID
LoL
edit on 332019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Cool. Difficult to keep up on a SUNDAY, ya know. Assume you're Director of intelligence?

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Yep, wondering why the D5 avalanche. Picking up speed and when it peaks which certainly seems right soon those without a parachute are in for some serious pain.

Anyone hear from thetruehooha lately?

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Q

New: Title TBD
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
3 Mar 2019 - 9:26:45 PM
twitter.com...📁
On the schedule.
Q

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: carewemust
Doesn't this look like they know their time is up? (Jail-RIP-Jail)
Hillary/Jackson/Jackson-Lee: twitter.com...

The "Hillary" in the vid looks like the actress double "Hillary" 😎

Q found the real Hillary..the one Bill wakes up next to in the morning.
From one of his links today: twitter.com...

edit on 3/3/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Q guitar

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Sostratus

President Trump gave a special "shout out" to Mark Levin at the CPAC meeting yesterday. Lavished lots of praise on him. Mentioned that Levin's show is on Fox TV at 10:00pm Eastern tonight.

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 08:41 PM
link   

I had forgotten about that. I think Devin Nunes is a bigger player in all this than some realize.

Devin Nunes and Admiral Rogers will be two of the biggest government heroes. Tea-partiers Mark Meadows and Jim Jordan will be right up there in the front of the celebration parade too.

I totally agree CWM. But I want to add, and no one should forget, Gen Flynn has taken it on the chin for this country.

The entire crew you mention have gone above and beyond in working to get our country back.

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Is that a shot from the van when she was sitting on the guys lap?

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 08:50 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 09:07 PM
link   

a reply to: carewemust

Is that a shot from the van when she was sitting on the guys lap?

Now that you mention it...YES! That's where I've seen that before.

Good eyes and memory!

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

I had forgotten about that. I think Devin Nunes is a bigger player in all this than some realize.

Devin Nunes and Admiral Rogers will be two of the biggest government heroes. Tea-partiers Mark Meadows and Jim Jordan will be right up there in the front of the celebration parade too.

I totally agree CWM. But I want to add, and no one should forget, Gen Flynn has taken it on the chin for this country.

The entire crew you mention have gone above and beyond in working to get our country back.

LAL, I said before and again. Dennis Rodman gets a medal in the single most bizarre shout out of all time - my contention is he took the book and the cypher to Kim to get the ball rolling in NK.

Yes, Flynn and Rodgers looking like the first to get a galactic medal.

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Regarding Rand Paul deciding to vote for OVERTURNING the President's National Emergency E.O..

President Obama and DHS Secretary Jeh Johnson were rebuked by congress when they asked for $4 billion in emergency appropriations for the southern border.

Sound familiar? Oh yeah, the parallels are striking.

Because President Obama couldn’t get the funding for the border “crisis”, he declared a national security emergency and shifted funds from the Obamacare budget into the UAC program.
More at: theconservativetreehouse.com... e-160737

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Slichter

The assumption is that SETO was encoded to let perps know a meeting was (or is being?) arranged at SETO.

Kinda "Not only do we have footage of you all together in London, we knew before you got there where you were going to eat lunch"?

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

Well, if they drove from GCHQ they'd have been here within an hour, so I guess I'm OK (he says whilst peeking out of the curtains!).

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Regarding Rand Paul deciding to vote for OVERTURNING the President's National Emergency E.O..

President Obama and DHS Secretary Jeh Johnson were rebuked by congress when they asked for $4 billion in emergency appropriations for the southern border.

Sound familiar? Oh yeah, the parallels are striking.

Because President Obama couldn’t get the funding for the border “crisis”, he declared a national security emergency and shifted funds from the Obamacare budget into the UAC program.
More at: theconservativetreehouse.com... e-160737

Interesting quote from the above article:

It becomes increasingly obvious the spending request is to facilitate President Obama in expanding the services toward ALL illegal immigrants throughout the U.S.

The stealth nature of the request is brilliant. Once the funds are established and appropriated the administration can then use millions of taxpayer funds to essentially integrate not only the UAC’s but any illegal alien currently within the system.

The $3.7 Billion becomes the amnesty program Obama has sought but been blocked from achieving.

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Feb 16th/17th was 7 on the Saturday and 34 on the Sunday = 41 total

Yesterday was 6 and today 34 = 40 total... so a fortnight ago!!

Apr 7th/8th 2018 was 12+23=35,
Mar 10th/11th 2018 was 39+0=39,
Feb 10th/11th 2018 was 15+23=38,
Jan 6th/7th 2018 was 10+28=38,
but the biggest to date was...
Nov 4th/5th 2017 was 14+31=45!

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 09:28 PM
link   
political suicide hotline ringing non-stop

March 3, 2019. .....Never-Trumpers, with their unchanging views, can’t understand why the world does not agree with them and thus conclude that the world has gone mad. And this leads them to indulge in the feel-good drug of believing that they are the last intelligent and sane people in the country. Although they aren’t exactly clear on who died and left them in charge of the conservative intellectual tradition, they are adamant that they are the rightful heir.

The world is watching

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join