It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -sIxteen-

page: 163
<< 160  161  162    164  165  166 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Immanent action on all the above! 176- 1776...It needs to happen today, or Q had better explain, how he is loosing and why,
and why would that even be a possibility..appear strong when you are weak...are we winning???
edit on 18-3-2019 by Sabrechucker because: Do it Q

edit on 18-3-2019 by Sabrechucker because: Imminent

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Keep in mind the 60/40 thingy.
60% Real
40% Not Real

Keep that perspective and you won't get too upset if the sun sets tomorrow after another day of Trump playing defense.

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

They we're elected by the Florida method...Fake, Put into place like Hussein. If anyone still believes that this country counts or votes and lets us decide who runs their show well....Damn

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 11:50 PM
link   

I am aware, like I said, I don't pay much attention to dates or clocks. I trust the plan, that is ever changing. Beating yourself up is predictable....when you have an opponent it's not. We're at war. Hopefully we can raise a glass someday Care!

link   

Sabre, your 176=1776 point made me wonder if the 7 posts #3116 to 3122 added up to something like 17760...
... it didn't... it came to 21,833... but that reduces to 17.

I would guess for Q/POTUS there is a very thin line between whether more or less innocents die if they play their cards now rather than a few days later. TBH I'm glad it's their decision and not mine!

link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Hiding in plain sight. I'm seeing stars now.

Which one is not like all the others??

Sally. Her portrait is huge, 1680x2100. You can count her eye lashes. It's not labelled official.
What is it that Q wants us to see??

Her background in her pic is hazy, too.

Something about Sally Yates background we should be looking at?

The thing about her son living in Christchurch, NZ was odd to say the least. I tried to find out just how old he is, but all I ever found was that he is in his 20's.
edit on 18-3-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

link   

I believe President Trump won based on vote casting, and not some illegal vote manipulation. You may not, but that's your right.

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Care... Q meant that 60% will be made public (the knowledge) 40% we will never known due to Nat Sec. It has nothing to do with Real or not real.

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker

I am aware, like I said, I don't pay much attention to dates or clocks. I trust the plan, that is ever changing. Beating yourself up is predictable....when you have an opponent it's not. We're at war. Hopefully we can raise a glass someday Care!

The plan was related to us via the 60/40 messages from Q, over the past 18 months. But even if only 40% of the plan happens, the world will be a much better place.

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 11:58 PM
link   

I love your American purity! Ton's of respect. However, the US military stepped in this time. No F'ing way the 16 year plan was going to happen.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Math is a crazy Bitc#,

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Actually that is a proper portrait picture where the background is out of focus because the lens is focused on the eyes.

That link you posted earlier regarding her son 'Quill' (James "Quill" Quillian) down in Christchurch.
Sallys' maiden name = Sally Caroline Quillian

Also, think about College admission scandal going on right now.
Yates has written and spoken about suicide prevention, discussing her father's struggles with depression and his suicide in 1986.

She now works at King & Spalding's Special Matters & Government Investigations practice.
www.kslaw.com...

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker

Care... Q meant that 60% will be made public (the knowledge) 40% we will never known due to Nat Sec. It has nothing to do with Real or not real.

Then we're left with an open-ended percentage, when Q tells us that Disinformation is Real and Necessary, as he does in message #1681. (Dir Link: qmap.pub... )

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Maybe Q's 60-40 is dis-info???

I would just enjoy the ride friend...No one knows whats going to happen.

Lets just hope its for our betterment.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Speaking of "the ride", while posting in an older New Zealand thread tonight, I saw that the prior New Zealand Prime Minister suddenly resigned, just after President Trump won.

Source: www.abovetopsecret.com...

The head of England's GCHQ spy agency did the same thing... Suddenly resigned just after Trump won.

Both countries are "5-eyes" and are alleged to have illegally spied on American citizens. FISA-Spygate Declas can't happen soon enough.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Did I not say jk was dodgy back then?

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 01:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: hiddenNZ

Did I not say jk was dodgy back then?

Since you're well attuned to happenings in your home country, I don't doubt for a minute that you sensed something was awry with the Prime Minister. Things are finally coming into focus for all of us.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 01:33 AM
link   

I'm a simple guy,but I have a good nose,and I smell a $hit storm heading our way. ARs sell out all over NZ in a matter of days,govt offers a buy back scheme a day later,Muslims saying its taking way to long to get body's back to wash and bury,staged rehearsal vids popping up,white supremacy flooding the news....right about now,if you don't look sad,or aren't handing in guns,you're a "hater". Like I've said,I feel for all the families involved,it was a cowardly unjust happening, but the innocent are suffering and will suffer more for one dickheads motives.... And the MSN/govt are creaming their pants over it.
I'm totally confused.
edit on 19-3-2019 by hiddenNZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 01:34 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: hiddenNZ

So ... dodgy was replaced with little mrs wanker.

She was coincidentally in the right job ... at just the right time ... going into an election.

Bye bye gun rights in New Zealand.

Of course the interesting thing is ....

New Zealand Police do not have records of who has what so ... how many will hand them in?

P

edit on 19/3/2019 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

<< 160  161  162    164  165  166 >>

join