It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -sIxteen-

page: 155
<< 152  153  154    156  157  158 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking
Why doesn't New Zealand focus on finding the next would-be terrorist, instead of arresting and disarming innocent citizens?

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 11:19 AM
link   

It's almost like somebody is afraid of some video surfacing and going viral. Go figure.

Christchurch shootings: Social sites struggle to contain attack video

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

What I, we been saying for a long time now. Now its becoming more evident, beyond denial.
That perpetual war they been keeping the coals stoked for so long in Ukraine now that nobody on the outside has a clue as to what the hell is going on, which has just been a cover for a cash pipeline and other nefarious activities. IMO of course.

edit on 18-3-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 11:22 AM
link   

twitter.com...

www.cryptogon.com...

Christchurch: NZSAS, Other Special Forces Teams and Armed Police Exercises Underway During Mosque Attacks

Some of the world’s most deadly sharpshooters were in Christchurch when New Zealand’s worst ever terror attack unfolded on Friday, with NZSAS taking to the streets to help hunt the rampaging mosque shooter.

Snipers from the New Zealand military, as well as professional snipers from Australia and Asian countries, had been at the Defence Force shooting range at West Melton, 25kms west of the city, the Herald has been told.

When the massacre unfolded, they were sprung into action and understood to have been granted special powers to take up arms in order to protect the public.

Others responded to a callout at Papanui High School which was feared to have been under attack too.

Heavily-armed masked officers were seen travelling in civilian rental vehicles with police on Friday afternoon.

New Zealand Police special tactics group (STG) officers were also on the frontline.

The Defence Force and Police have been approached for comment.

The two police officers who finally apprehended the gunman on Brougham St were also out-of-towners who joined the urgent scramble to find the fleeing gunman.

Wow.

Well then.

Nothing to see here.

other drills we going on, the usual.

Also look at this video no idea of where or when it's from but appears to be a crisis rehearsal...

twitter.com...

edit on Mon Mar 18 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed overly long quote IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Why doesn't New Zealand focus on finding the next would-be terrorist, instead of arresting and disarming innocent citizens?

Politicians are like lawyers. Just like Lawyers never ask a question that they don't know the answer too in front of a jury, Politicians never put focus on an Issue that they don't have a solution too.

Its far easier to blame this on guns and far easier to make the solution black and white then saying they don't have an answer.

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Former DNC Chair Donna Brazile Joins Fox News as Contributor

variety.com...

Well I guess we already knew Fox was FUBAR.

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Yea, hmm, I wonder why. I mean on one hand I can understand they don't want their entire jury pool to be tainted but regardless, people who want to view it are going to eventually see it.

Don't know if anyone else got same feeling but the guy in the livestream video I don't think is the same person that has his face blurred in the courtroom appearance. MSM seems to be more focused on his hand gesture regarding the pic.

Also heard he fired his lawyer and plans to represent himself. He's not finished and moving into phase 3 or whatever to voice his manifesto in justifying the massacre. Didn't that Norwegian pyscho do the same?

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

variety.com...

You have to wonder if there isn't something other than ratings behind this.

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

variety.com...

You have to wonder if there isn't something other than ratings behind this.

I have found it odd that media such as movies and tv shows have been willing to take big financial gambles by pushing unpopular PC crap in movies.television, and news. Its like they don't even care about money anymore and care more about ideals. The problem with that is that corporations don't give 1 f about ideals and only care about money, so who are supporting these giant ratings flops and what is really their agenda?

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 11:42 AM
link   

MBSC, to build on your post about 1775; Gadsen flag without the snake = yellow = "Q":

a) Q Post #3107,

b) Look at Q #1775

Note the line #AskTheQ... is #3107 saying NOW is the time to MEME #AskTheQ?

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Hmm, coincidental coincidences. Reads like same playbook used multiple times in US. The same virus has infected new lands. Sorry Kiwi's.
That 'aftermath' video or whatever it supposed to be showing was posted shortly after the livestream shooting ended. The twitter account was gone a few hours later but was (the video) tweeted to a journalist in the US. The psycho weeks/months prior was tweeting to this journalist.
twitter.com...

All the tweets have since been deleted.

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Top Obama economic adviser Alan Krueger dies suddenly at 58

Alan Krueger, 58, a Princeton University economist and former top economic adviser to former President Barack Obama, has died, the university said Monday.

Princeton did not provide a cause of death

Krueger served as the chairman of the Council of Economic Advisers under Obama from 2011 to 2013. In that role, he sought to draw attention to the problem of inequality and promote ways of increasing economic mobility.

He also served in the Clinton administration as an economist for the Labor Department.

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

I wonder who's kid he helped get into Princeton, or what else he might have known about.

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

I'm glad the U.S. government didn't overreact after the Stephen Paddock Las Vegas mass murder. Pretending like something didn't happen, does not help prevent the next incident.

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 11:59 AM
link   

I hope Donna Brazile replaces Juan Williams. All he does is regurgitate Democrat talking-points. No independent thought. Thanks for sharing the info, TOL.

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

It's a war for YOUR mind. One massive psyop thats been going on for decades. They have our personal data, they control economies [debt], they can track us [phones], they enact new laws that favor them and control [enslave] the sheeple, they have our DNA, the last remaining checkbox is sheeple minds. This is done through ALL forms of 'media' that probably started back in 1981 when MTV premiered.

This favors the Multi-billion globalist corporations because people (consumers) will continue to buy, acquire more crap we don't need, and keep buying because its designed & manufactured in CHINA to fail [Lightbulb theory] in short period of time causing sheeple to buy/replace again and or the next new upgrade -- perpetual, vicious, greedy cycle of madness.

ETA: Forgot to add big Pharma plays a huge role in the mind control from pre-teens to senior citizens. They sell control & death.
edit on 18-3-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 12:34 PM
link   
On the move.

Scientists grow 'mini-brain on the move' that can contract muscle

The lentil-sized grey blob of human brain cells were seen to spontaneously send out tendril-like connections to link up with the spinal cord and muscle tissue, which was taken from a mouse.

similarities, in terms of the variety of neurons and their organisation, to the human foetal brain at 12-16 weeks of pregnancy.

However, the scientists said the structure was still too small and primitive to have anything approaching thoughts, feelings or consciousness.

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Wow. Garbage file. No back-ups? I'm sure copies exist and I'm sure someone stands to gain due to the 'loss'.
MySpace was always a thorn in my side back before $FB so no tears shed here.

Good posts and connections MBSC!

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   

How do they know that if they have no real idea where our thoughts, feelings and consciousness come from? I have seen reports of people missing nearly the entirety of their brain and still functioning like a normal human being. The brain is remarkably elastic and adaptable.

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

I agree with you. They have no idea about what they have but have to suppress any criticism or control while they develop their technology.

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I just checked the President's twitter feed and it looks like there are no hecklers, anywhere. Dempsey can either shut down everything or accept that the President will be able to communicate, unhindered.

top topics

<< 152  153  154    156  157  158 >>

join