It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -sIxteen-

page: 143
<< 140  141  142    144  145  146 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Cindy McCain is really angry over this video about her father, and President Trump's statement about John McCain yesterday.

Little vidclip: twitter.com...

I think you mean Meghan McCain ( Cindy is his widow.) And although politically irrelevent, it's remarkable how someone whose family is worth over $200 million, never had kids, nor the stresses of a plebian life can still manage to be such a heffer...

Happy St. Patty's all!

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Watch the Water. Green means go...

DJT Tweets

Report: Christopher Steele backed up his Democrat & Crooked Hillary paid for Fake & Unverified Dossier with information he got from “send in watchers” of low ratings CNN. This is the info that got us the Witch Hunt!
5:23 AM - 17 Mar 2019

Isolated line: "This is the info that got us the Witch Hunt".

I read this as "this was the excuse We/patriots needed to get after the Witch and all their networks." The team simply used their attack directly against them.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Can you clean that image up with Cleartype?

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I've been looking at the Rendlesham case and ran across the following graphic. My little 4-watt brain lit up and immediately connected it to what is going on with Trump and Q.

Could be crap. Flame me or remove my post. I will understand.

Take a look at what the capitalized letters say -

EISENHOWIEMARJESTICMAICALEEMERTHER
edit on 3/17/2019 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Could be Meghan. I didn't know or care anything about the McCain family until Q put "no name" under the spotlight.

BTW...Is Twitter somehow making Anti-Trump comments rise to the top of President Trump's Tweets? Over the past few months, this guy (or robot) named Brian Krassenstein is always the first reply, and it's always Anti-Trump.

Example from Today: twitter.com...

If Twitter manipulates it's platform to make this happen, the President needs to leave Twitter. It can't be that expensive or complicated here in 2019, to have a White House communications network for messages, videos, alerts.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
I've been looking at the Rendlesham case and ran across the following graphic. My little 4-watt brain lit up and immediately connected it to what is going on with Trump and Q.

Could be crap. Flame me or remove my post. I will understand.

Take a look at what the capitalized letters say -

EISENHOWIEMARJESTICMAICALEEMERTHER

EISENHOWIE MARJESTIC MAICALEE MERTHER

Eisenhower Majestic(12) Magically Mer t her?

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 12:53 PM
link   

a reply to: pheonix358

Maybe the other faces should NOT be blurred out. They might DESERVE to be investigated. Possibly nip the next attack in the bud.

...and that's why they are blurred out.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Yes. If I'm not mistaken, "Mai" is German for "May".

Also Romanian according to G**gle Translate.
edit on 3/17/2019 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Eisenhower Majestic(12) Magically Emer(gency) There

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

Maybe the other faces should NOT be blurred out. They might DESERVE to be investigated. Possibly nip the next attack in the bud.

Spoken like a true "insider". Good point!

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

Eisenhower Majestic(12) Magically Emer(gency) There

Better.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yes, the krayfish brothers have a distinct twit advantage.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: carewemust

Yes, the krayfish brothers have a distinct twit advantage.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Then let the crayfish brothers have Twitter. The White House should develop its own system. Twitter will "suffer" from sharply reduced traffic, but they brought it on themselves.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I'm dropping this RE: Clinton killing machine.

Splinter Sequence was deeply attached to this incident and rightly so and it should not be forgotten.

I see folks often say "why don't you (or they) just go to the police...?" As if the "police" are some magical system of fairies that make everything right. Jen Moore did go, but to the wrong authorities and it cost her her life.

Investigative Journalist Found Dead 1 Week After Interview Of Bill Clinton Rape Victim & Reporting To FBI & DOJ

Moore, an advocate who investigated abused and trafficked children, had been in the process of investigating allegations by a 26-year-old man that — as a young boy — he was sexually assaulted by Bill Clinton and pimped out at private sex parties attended by other D.C. elites.

In fact, just four weeks before her death, Moore filed details of the alleged victim’s claims with the Department of Homeland Security, detailing the allegations against Clinton. Moore contacted Homeland Security beginning on July 6th through July 9th, records show. A week later, she contacted the FBI with identical details about the victim and the shocking allegations against Clinton.

Akancide is often seen as a macabre comedy, but there are very real consequences.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

So we circumvent the fake news and goto src...

Friends in low places...
"The New Zealand neo-Nazi shooter visited North Korea recently with a "friendship" tour group seen here in this photo"

twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 01:11 PM
link   
McCain vs Obama, who would you vote for?

Hillary.

How could anyone not think this country was in the toilet?
edit on 17-3-2019 by FlyingFox because: freedom

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Joe M
‏ @StormIsUponUs

So what do you say? Are we getting some action on Tuesday, or another disinfo trap to draw out [ammunition]? I'm going with action. Patriots are angry, but we are patient.

twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   
From Rex...
ENDGAME : POTUS Trump's Vindication Nears

Leftists have long alleged that Donald Trump has conducted crimes with the mafia, as well as with Russian oligarchs. What they can never explain is why Trump has never been indicted. As REX explains, there may be a reason for that. And in 2019, it's all connected to POTUS Trump's masterful takedown of The Swamp.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
From Rex...
ENDGAME : POTUS Trump's Vindication Nears

Leftists have long alleged that Donald Trump has conducted crimes with the mafia, as well as with Russian oligarchs. What they can never explain is why Trump has never been indicted. As REX explains, there may be a reason for that. And in 2019, it's all connected to POTUS Trump's masterful takedown of The Swamp.

BIG fan of Rex.
TY for posting...Amazing the MSM hasn't made these amazing connections.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Magically Mer t her?

Magically Murder (old English morthor).

top topics

<< 140  141  142    144  145  146 >>

join