It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -sIxteen-

page: 140
<< 137  138  139    141  142  143 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Assume the 45 containers of "dangerous materials" are still a mystery.
Grimaldi Group makes an announcement about the Grande America sinking

The so-called "dangerous material" may be narco related. They do have history.

The Grimaldi Group is a private shipping company owned by Gianluca and Emanuele Grimaldi and based in Naples, Italy. Grimaldi operates a large fleet of ro-ro vessels, car carriers and ferries. It is a dedicated supplier of integrated logistics services based on maritime transport to the world's major vehicle manufacturers. Through its maritime services, the Group transports cars, any type of rolling cargo, containers, palletised/unitised cargo and passengers.

In August 2018, in short succession, two Grimaldi vessels were stopped by the Brazilian authorities at Santos. On 7th August, 1.2 ton of coc aine drug was found hidden inside a container on mv Grande Nigeria.[9] On mv Grande Francia two containers were noted with broken seals by the crew, and intruders were spotted fleeing the ship anchored at Santos roads. Consequently 1.3 ton coc aine was found inside the containers by local authorities on 12th August.

The Grimaldi family has had links to shipping for many generations. According to their own records, the oldest written records linking the Grimaldi family to shipping dates back to 1348, when three Grimaldi brothers received a precious relic as a guarantee for the chartering of three ships.

en.wikipedia.org...
www.grimaldi.napoli.it...

The y have many interesting ports of call to Europe and west Africa

All manufacturing roads lead to China.
Grimaldi Group has placed an order valued at more than $400m with Chinese shipyard Jinling

Wonder if any connection to the Gambino Godfather that was gun downed a few days ago in NY. That hit was nearly livestreamed as well.
Mafia killing is first New York mob boss hit ever recorded on video

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Brenton is an English place name and surname. The surname Brenton indicates that one's ancestors came from a place called Brenton near Exminster, England, the original meaning of which was "Bryni's homestead". Bryni was an Old English given name based on the word bryne, "flame".
link

Tarrant's language of origin is Old Welsh. It is predominantly used in the English and Welsh languages. The meaning of the name is 'thunder'.
link

Fitting (code ?) name for a mass shooter.
edit on 16-3-2019 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

That's how his supposed 'Manifesto' reads. It's both Far left & right and everything in between.
The msm labeling him a 'white supremacist' far right 8chan racist homophobe is a total joke.
Course we know better.

*Cranky, lost my coffee on that link connection with Parkland.

But shouldn't be surprised.

Note the timestamps 33 and 3:33. Many recent Q drops have the same.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Papers ruled "personal" won't be released before 2027.

Cuz a c_a coup requested by the Queen is most definately personal. 😏
edit on 16 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

www.theguardian.com...

A head covered NZ pm has already passed a gun ban before much is known or released.

Upcoming election there, 12 million to the Clinton foundation.

Podesta visits 5 days before this.

Nothing to see here.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   

LOL. Yea right. I seen that last night. Met to include in my post above that seconds afterward she posted this tweet...

twitter.com...

Why did she say "they are us"?? Where have we heard that phrase before?

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 02:24 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Wasn't someone here just asking if Bernie got his black eye?

I think it was here.

In any case he did.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 02:28 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 02:33 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: IAMTAT

A replica costs $150.

Since the pen isn't an A.T. Cross there is no reason to think the watch is an original either.

Do you have a link for that $150 watch? I might like to pick one up for myself.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Rel may be right about this needing more detail concerning the historical timeline.
Long before anything reached the ears of ordinary men during WW2 there were political party members shaking their fists.
Can't say I've seen any direct link between "Q" and New Zealand shootings since its completely non sequitur with WWG1WGA.
I enjoyed Rels take on the Skull and Bones society, but then again I'm a code monkey.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 03:23 PM
link   

I figured someone tried to knock some sense into him. Didn't work.

Aside, on your twit screenshot that 'HootSuite' stuck out to me. Yep, like FB they are tracking you because...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Good info on the shooter case. Same for 'Leftovers' - I'm always learning something new from this thread.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 03:38 PM
link   
You can secret something in the center of a pallet of stuff and no one at the ports would have a clue.

I heard that's how our elite military units do it.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

That's how his supposed 'Manifesto' reads. It's both Far left & right and everything in between.
The msm labeling him a 'white supremacist' far right 8chan racist homophobe is a total joke.
Course we know better.

*Cranky, lost my coffee on that link connection with Parkland.

But shouldn't be surprised.

[...]

This Twitter thing makes me ill. In NZ the Moslems say to call a spade a spade.

Over here, we tried to do that in Congress and the offenders pissed all over us.

Two-faced garbage. F'ing hypocritical scumbags.
edit on Sat Mar 16 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed quote Trim Those Quotes

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Our buddy Rothschild wastes no time..

www.dailydot.com...

It's pointed out in the article that there's ZERO connection betweeb Q and the NZ shooting. But naturally, it's the same old tired tricks of false associations within an article's title to achieve their goal.

These deceptive tactics will become extinct with the consent of the masses.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
[...]

Wasn't someone here just asking if Bernie got his black eye?

I think it was here.

In any case he did.

That was me. I also posted a link to an article regarding the 737 crash in Ethiopia, which got buried.

Evidence at the scene proves it was mass murder. The controls were set to dive.

Also, evidence shows there may have been a struggle in the cockpit, as the plane was ascending and descending abnormally before the final dive.
edit on Sat Mar 16 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed quote Trim Those Quotes

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 03:59 PM
link   

That's not a fish, it's the Odal rune:

The rendition of the Odal rune with wings or feet (serifs) was the emblem of ethnic Germans (Volksdeutsche) of the 7th SS Volunteer Mountain Division Prinz Eugen operating during World War II in the Nazi Germany-sponsored Independent State of Croatia. This rendition has been used by the Neo-Nazi Wiking-Jugend in Germany, and in South Africa by the Anglo-Afrikaner Bond, the Boeremag, the Blanke Bevrydingsbeweging,[5] and the Italian neo-fascist group National Vanguard. This particular rendition has no historical significance outside of Nazi Germany. Because of its Nazi associations, Strafgesetzbuch 86a bans any usage of the Odal rune as with most other symbols if used in a Neo-Nazi context.

Wikipedia

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Ahh that makes sense.

I had read that the 14 was in refrence to the 14 words.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

All in all there were 365 containers (and 2000 cars) on board. 365 as in number of days per year. French newspapers constantly repeat the Grande America sunk 333 kilometres west of La Rochelle. Yeah, that don't smell of no ritual at all. 365 days per year for spaceship earth to come full circle around the sun and now the Grande America rests where the sun don't shine at a depth of 4600 meters (2.858 miles). Great America's Marvelous Undersa Journey...

Some of the oil is expected to reach the coast on Sunday or Monday. Incidentally in a region where the Rochefoucauld family comes from. That name should ring a bell because: Unicorn Tapestries!. They sent out the french ship Argonaute to clean up the mess.

Golden Fleece was a brand of petroleum products and service stations operated by H.C. Sleigh and Company. A partnership was founded in Melbourne, Australia in 1893 by shipowner and merchant Harold Crofton Sleigh (1867–1933) and manufacturer and shipowner John McIlwraith (1828–1902). In 1913 the company took delivery of its first consignment of motor spirit from the United States and marketed it in Australia as "Golden Fleece".
link

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

The Odals owls are not what they seem!

Peak your interest?
edit on 16-3-2019 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 137  138  139    141  142  143 >>

join