It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -sIxteen-

page: 138
<< 135  136  137    139  140  141 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

It's just so suspicious.

Everytime.

I mean why announce to the news that 4 people are arrested then never explain?

I understand those people might not want publicity if the arrests were mistakes but should the police not address that?

They wonder why so many conspiracy theories pop up.

They already had time to create a gun ban but cannot even address what happened fully.

Priorities.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

It is about gold. The owl cult are into Alchemical transforming lead into Gold... which is symbolic for transformation of your soul/spirit. Many P Hall explains it well in this book: Amazon.

I have that hardcover edition, you can get Kindle edition and trade paperbacks for much less, but the illustrations are incredible.

As to Aliens, my guess is hallucinations based on drugs and or trauma. There is no denying that as you dig deeper the stories emerge of underground bases alien bodies (robots maybe?) etc. Hard to trust ever ones memories after so much trauma and drug to induce altered states. Let alone someone else account.

But I'm not sure of the reality of that. The reality of MKULTRA and what they did is horrendous enough.

Trauma based mind control. Torture (mental/physical/psychological/drug enduced) used to split the mind to create alters (what you call the splits) which can then be induced to do things the original person would not.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Welcome to the banana MSM šŸ˜Ž

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
a reply to: pheonix358

Here's a video of 2 people one with weapons outside of the mosque it looks like.

twitter.com...

The guy in black in this video is not the shooter. The shooter charged, is not wearing a hat.
edit on 16-3-2019 by heffo7 because: clarification

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: heffo7

Was not wearing a hat when apprehended does not equate to was never wearing a hat.

Having said that ... you could be right. Who knows.

So who are the four that were arrested?

Timeline sucks as well.

P

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 12:48 AM
link   

a reply to: pheonix358

Also related rumors that 8chan is blocked in NZ and Oz today, is it true?

MSM calling for 8chan to be taken down.

www.forbes.com... n=true

Nevermind this guy streamed live in Facebook and posted ahead on Twitter and other sites, I heard.

From your link...somebunny looking for folk calling folk "traitors."

ā€œWhile this may make it harder for investigators to discover, it will also make it harder for folks susceptible to radicalization to find,ā€ Pugh toldĀ Forbes.

ā€œDiscussion of ā€˜traitors,ā€™ ā€˜invaders,ā€™ and needing to do something ā€˜in real life,ā€™ or ā€˜IRL,ā€™ are the watchwords for investigators trying to find a particular needle, not in a haystack, but in a stack of needles,ā€ he added.

edit on 16-3-2019 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 12:56 AM
link   

One of the four arrested following the Christchurch mosque shooting was a parent caught with a firearm on their school run.

www.newshub.co.nz...

The article does address people arrested and says they are under investigation.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 12:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
a reply to: heffo7

Was not wearing a hat when apprehended does not equate to was never wearing a hat.

Having said that ... you could be right. Who knows.

So who are the four that were arrested?

Timeline sucks as well.

P

No, he's not wearing a hat when he is filming himself. The footage is all over the news East Coast of Australia.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Ahhh.

Subtle.

I wonder what group that might be meant to target...

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 01:01 AM
link   

One of the four arrested following the Christchurch mosque shooting was a parent caught with a firearm on their school run.

www.newshub.co.nz...

The article does address people arrested and says they are under investigation.

Well that is an explanation for the cammo wearing guy. Question remains, who were the other two? And are the three known to each other?

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Way late on this, especially since I see warrior has posted, but back in January on the 22nd, he sent me the following email to post here:

Fellow patriots OPS are GREEN
Check news re: WHATSAPP
Coincidence?

Saw post re: helo with salute from our POTUS.
Affirm for onboard o7

Continued Forecast: HEAVY SLEET

I have not been checking that email account and only looked at it last night but then the Christchurch event took place and it slipped my mind until I was reading the thread here and saw his post.

Somehting else I ran across whilst browing the chans last night when Christchurch happened and came across an anon in a thread about either Page's or Strzok's testimony, can't remember exactly which, was the following:

Relating to the dossier, I wanted to drop a link to a post made by someone who has worked for various intelligence agencies in the past and has done an OSINT breakdown of the dossier:

The Mechanics of Deception

It is a long read but well worth the effort. It completely breaks down the authorship of the dossier and effectively destroys any modicum of credibility it may have had. Suffice to say it's a lot more than Christopher Steele, Glen Simpson, and Mary Jacoby.

To whit:

Name

Title and Role

Glenn Simpson

Co-founder Fusion GPS and husband of Mary Jacoby

Mary Jacoby

Executive at Fusion GPS and wife of Glenn Simpson

Peter Fritsch

Co-founder Fusion GPS

Neil King Jr.

Principal at Fusion GPS and husband of Shailagh Murray

[...]

There's an absolute shedload of detail in the post along with tons of supporting documentation and links. Again, a very long read but anyone who takes the time to do so will come away with no doubt whatsoever that not only is the dossier fake, but it is part of a larger effort to upset the Trump presidency.
edit on Sat Mar 16 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed overly long quote and made PARAGRAPHS IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 03:20 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Interesting read.

Nothing in it though about the 5 eyes connections. I would love to see those in this level of detail.

P

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 04:12 AM
link   
They can nuke it all they want, we have what we need. NSA/MIL have it all, per Q, so they have what they need.

APPS ARE POISONED [backdoors exist within APP and deeper]
Youthful Dark Imagery, Hidden In Plain SIGHT
[OS's complicit = creators knew]
HD/servers/cloud - mirrored irt [china and others]

Are we at war?
POTUS as CIC can do what exactly while at war?
Do US Citizens retain their rights when involved in Enemy Combatant behavior?
GMAIL DRAFTS [shout out Sabre]. Front-facing cameras. Microphones. Clouds. FISA [3-Hop Rule goes how deep?]
FISA works both ways.

DiFi asked a question recently.
Q is telling the truth... THEY HAVE IT ALL

"AGELESS" faces in Hollywood
[Lori, Huffman, AMilano, Mack , and many friends, some had FIRES]
Hollywood = NXIVM = SNCTM [infiltrated - not all in Hollywood are Evil]
Hollywood = California [FIRES]
California = CHINA
DiFi and others [controlled]
California FIRES
Hollywood = China
NXIVM = China
parlors & adult workers crackdowns [CHINA, and others]
Compromise and control

NXIVM = NY & CA & MEXICO
MEXICO - El Chapo, Salinas [NXIVM], MX presidents & Gov]
BRIBED?

Corrupt within US agencies & elected US Gov
BRIBES/Non-$? [BLACKMAIL]
Compromise and control
NXIVM/Epstein/SNCTM
CHINA CHINA CHINA

Hopefully that helps
Unsealing will bring clarity

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: 0311Warrior

Thanks. Glad you are safe!

Check messages?

P

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 04:40 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

lots incoming, stay tuned

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 05:04 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

still relevant

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 05:25 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

The naysayers who only seem to turn up when we have key Q information incoming and we are working effectively to quickly analyse that information.

ETA - My original post was basically to highlight that the Naysayers generally only chip in to disrupt at key points. I'm not going to do the analysis now because it would just be a distraction and divisive.
edit on 16-3-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Yes and no, could be good could be bad..coincidences would factor in

How many times before it is mathematically impossible?

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

IIRC that was a fairly predictable script kiddie flick with a real hacker challenge web site.
Interesting final password for the challenge before the flight.
I'm beginning to wonder if the whole DJT wall meme is a drone that was never expected to be resolved till 2020?

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Spot on. Bears and honey. Also new arrivals(awakening)Cross reference with replies by bears.

<< 135  136  137    139  140  141 >>

join