It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -sIxteen-

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Cor, honestly this topic is the biggest panicked topic of them all. Every single time this is brought up the hate shows up here and all over. So what, if it is not what is claimed, it would be self evident and no reason to constantly attack the topic.

It is interesting to see how much energy is poured into this specific topic. I'll hopefully be seeing my first rocket launch in many years on March 13. The last thing I saw take off from Kennedy Space Center was Space Shuttle Discovery in 1998, STS-33.

Rocket Launch: March 13, 2019 TBD | ULA Delta IV WGS-10

Maybe I can take a time-lapse pic.

edit on 3-3-2019 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

cranky, the timestamp on #2938 is actually a Quintuple 5by5:

Mar 3 2019 14:55:55 (EST) =

1. 14:55:55
2. 14:55:55
3. 14:55:55
4. 14:55:55 - which is also a 55 (5by5) MIRROR
5. 14:55:55 = 1+4+5+5+5+5 = 25 = 5by5

Is that the max 55 for a timestamp? If so, I'd think that is pretty significant.

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

EMN, for me the bridge comment means how do you repair FVEY without shutting down the whole system; apps, systems, comms, procedures, etc.?

Why this question? Does just shutting down FVEY leave a large whole in genuine intelligence gathering? Does that put the U.S. at risk? For example if it does not have access to UK or Australian intelligence reports on Asia, Iran, Afghanistan, China?

If I'm right then I assume the answer is to totally replace the Public Key Infrastructure (Bridge) by plugging in a replacement set of PKI keys and invalidating all those that were in place.

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I think that's it

In construction or renovation, underpinning is the process of strengthening the foundation of an existing building or other structure. Underpinning may be necessary for a variety of reasons: The original foundation isn't strong or stable enough. The usage of the structure has changed. The properties of the soil supporting the foundation may have changed (possibly through subsidence) or were mischaracterized during design. The construction of nearby structures necessitates the excavation of soil supporting existing foundations. To increase the depth or load capacity of existing foundations to support the addition of another storey to the building (above or below grade). It is more economical, due to land price or otherwise, to work on the present structure's foundation than to build a new one. Earthquake, flood, drought or other natural causes have caused the structure to move, requiring stabilisation of foundation soils and/or footings.

I think everyone's assessment of the Bridge is correct. My sense is general theme is to keep the bridge open, monitor traffic, carefully reconstruct with little or no disruption while removing the problems.

Then reveal a new bridge which occupies the same space, but is not built on the same faulty underpinnings. New, but old. This gives the plebes the idea that the DOJ is the DOJ, when in fact it only looks the same - the infrastructure system is entirely new.

The DOJ was created to protect the controllers from us, the rebuild turns that around. Same system, but now protecting us from them as we were led to believe.

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 04:09 PM
link   

cranky, no, I think Quintuple is the maximum for a 5by5 timestamp but not for a full date/timestamp?

For example, Mar 10, 2019 14:55:55 would give a Sextuple because date = 3+10+2+1+9=25=5by5.

However Quintuple is more a Q multiplier, whereas Sextuple would be a cabal multiplier.

edit on 3-3-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Hillary in NZ for book tour...

Hillary Clinton thought about moving to New Zealand after 2016 loss

I'm pretty sure HIllary Clinton is already a NZ citizen since she was named after Sir Edmund Hillary. Linky lolz.

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Just a interesting connection.

Yesterday DJT mentioned the "new green deal" and made fun of it, told them to keep harping on it.

When he signed the Space Force doc, he mentioned - pretty clearly, about releasing new tech. SB2's decode found another route to that conclusion. Hidden tech coming.

So what gives? If given a "choice" and we choose panicked based, fear based, new green deal we get oppression via the choice made and that timeline opens up. If we go with DJT "...when you get right down to it, that's that I am here to do" (releasee the tech) we get the new tech instead of the 600,000 tax bill per household.

Choice matters in a freewill world. Choices on earth, to date, have been structured around fear and panic. Bird flu - give pharma billions. Russia - give contractors billions. Global temperature modulation - tax the hell out of all of us. DJT is a racist - kill him.

I mention this because the green scam deal is fear based - accept it or die in 10 years. DJT does not perpetuate the fear based choice system, even though we are conditioned to only see things that way.

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

cranky, no, I think Quintuple is the maximum for a 5by5 timestamp but not for a full date/timestamp?

For example, Mar 10, 2019 14:55:55 would give a Sextuple because date = 3+10+2+1+9=25=5by5.

However Quintuple is more a Q multiplier, whereas Sextuple would be a cabal multiplier.

Well then. I wonder, Q picked that stamp, along with the detailed drop, to indicate fruition coming? The date = 9 = completion.

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Good call on the date = 9 for completion cranky!

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Re Q Post #2930 which re-posts a picture posted by an anon and included in #2924.

What is interesting is that Q gave the pic a new Hexadecimal filename in #2930 (which is 64 letters long).

This points to either:

a) The #2930 picture has a hidden message in it if we use the 64 letter filename as the key,
b) The hex filename perhaps converts to binary and then to morse, using 1s as dashes and 0s as dots, giving us a message?

I'm trying to get the spreadsheet back up to date so won't have time to follow up these leads anytime soon.
edit on 3-3-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Dashen and the all of the tireless bakers,
Thank you for all of your hard work! I have been following your decodes and incredible research from the beginning. I am sure I am not alone in the daily lurking and learning. Please keep us thinking! I do miss eisigese, tigertatzan, jan, and others who contributed to this glorious thing and then disappeared. Maybe it will all be revealed in the end. It's a wonderful ride! Again, THANK YOU!

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Could it be a 64 character Bitcoin account/ password ? Someone being put on notice ?
Makes one wonder... Certainly wouldn't be out of the realm of possibility at this point.
techbullion.com

Usability is one of crypto’s biggest problems. Block times, private keys, and worst of all the address: a 64-character gibberish alphanumeric string, in which a single typo can make your money disappear forever. Not to mention the unsecure way these public keys are typically being shared, via text or email that can easily be intercepted, then changed, and the sender has no way to know

Imagine that...

edit on 332019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
3 Mar 2019 - 5:59:38 PM
www.foxnews.com...📁
Full-scale attack.
March Madness.
Prepare.
Q

Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
3 Mar 2019 - 6:17:55 PM
twitter.com...📁
More statements made (evidence) without presenting facts.
If 'evidence' exists(ed), under 'broad' scope #1, would Mueller have the auth to pursue?
www.justice.gov...📁
The Special Counsel is authorized to conduct the investigation confinned by then-FBI Director James 8. Corney in testimony before the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence on March 20, 2017, including:
(i) any links and/or coordination between the Russian government and individuals associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump; and
(ii) any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation; and
(iii) any other matters within the scope of 28 C.F.R. § 600.4(a).
Because no evidence exists(ed) and/or was found by SC/Mueller, was scope #2 enacted in an attempt to go outside of the 'intended engagement'?
www.documentcloud.org...📁
Why is scope #2 classified only to AG/DAG and a select few others (read at terminal only)?
If 'evidence' exists(ed), why did R+D members of the Senate conclude NO DIRECT EVIDENCE EXISTS …………..?
www.nbcnews.com...📁
If 'evidence' exists(ed), as per your statement released today, again, why did the SENATE (R's + D's) JUST CONCLUDE NO EVIDENCE EXISTS?
When will Americans wake up to the [D] party con that is continually pushed without facts, without support, and supported and further pushed by the media arm of the [D] party [FAKE NEWS MEDIA]?
Reading the comments on these Tweets further demonstrates the seriousness of media brainwashing in our Country whereby statements are considered fact w/o the need to provide proof.
Group-Think.
Control of the Narrative.
If enough people state the same thing w/o providing evidence and/or support does it become FACTUAL to those caught in the loop?
NATIONAL CRISIS.

qmap.pub...
edit on 3-3-2019 by Sabrechucker because: add

(post by Chadwickus removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

Could it be a 64 character Bitcoin account/ password ? Someone being put on notice ?
Makes one wonder... Certainly wouldn't be out of the realm of possibility at this point.
techbullion.com

Usability is one of crypto’s biggest problems. Block times, private keys, and worst of all the address: a 64-character gibberish alphanumeric string, in which a single typo can make your money disappear forever. Not to mention the unsecure way these public keys are typically being shared, via text or email that can easily be intercepted, then changed, and the sender has no way to know

Imagine that...

Your first part there may be correct. The second part is not accurate very much.

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 05:33 PM
link   

It's magic.

The Magic operation attempts to detect various properties of the input data and suggests which operations could help to make more sense of it.

Depth=3/Intensive Mode/Extended Language support

Input: dfdf29b9fe687be8c3a7111d5d07711391fe02a1831614f8af0cb5e1dd138a37

Yields: 晤晤㤲㥢敦㠶户㡥㍣㝡ㄱ搱搵㜰ㄷ㌱ㄹ敦㈰ㅡ㌸㘱㐱㡦晡挰㕢ㅥ摤㌱愸㜳

Translated Chinese/English: Meeting in London, Seto, 11:00 London (Japan)

Happy Hunting.

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Message #2943 @ qmap.pub... goes right to the heart of Mueller's investigation. It's a WITCH HUNT that sets a horrible precedent for every American.

Any of us can have our entire life investigated, in search of a past crime, simply because "someone" in authority doesn't like us. That's chilling!

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

The Special Counsel is authorized to conduct the investigation confinned by then-FBI Director James 8. Corney

"confinned"

There's that double NN, again.

and "James 8. Corney"

James ∞ Corney

Corney as in corn field man?

Lulz.

edit on 3-3-2019 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
3 Mar 2019 - 6:29:07 PM
Anonymous
3 Mar 2019 - 6:28:42 PM
>>5488382
CONFIRM TYPO?
confinned → confirmed
>>5488642
Confirmed.
Q

qmap.pub...

Been a ton of typos lately!
edit on 3-3-2019 by Sabrechucker because: link

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: Sabrechucker

I think that's it

In construction or renovation, underpinning is the process of strengthening the foundation of an existing building or other structure. Underpinning may be necessary for a variety of reasons: The original foundation isn't strong or stable enough. The usage of the structure has changed. The properties of the soil supporting the foundation may have changed (possibly through subsidence) or were mischaracterized during design. The construction of nearby structures necessitates the excavation of soil supporting existing foundations. To increase the depth or load capacity of existing foundations to support the addition of another storey to the building (above or below grade). It is more economical, due to land price or otherwise, to work on the present structure's foundation than to build a new one. Earthquake, flood, drought or other natural causes have caused the structure to move, requiring stabilisation of foundation soils and/or footings.

I think everyone's assessment of the Bridge is correct. My sense is general theme is to keep the bridge open, monitor traffic, carefully reconstruct with little or no disruption while removing the problems.

Then reveal a new bridge which occupies the same space, but is not built on the same faulty underpinnings. New, but old. This gives the plebes the idea that the DOJ is the DOJ, when in fact it only looks the same - the infrastructure system is entirely new.

The DOJ was created to protect the controllers from us, the rebuild turns that around. Same system, but now protecting us from them as we were led to believe.

You repair one side at a time
and put in traffic light at both end (safety check )

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join