It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -sIxteen-

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
3 Mar 2019 - 3:31:28 PM
www.abc4.com...📁
Sometimes reading between the lines provides…
"Huber says every one of the prosecutors is already handling about twenty cases."
"They range from domestic terrorism to court-authorized wiretaps of criminal organizations to child pedophiles and those who would exploit our children. Criminal aliens. Big fraud schemes."
Q

qmap.pub...

20!!! TWENTY - consider the paperwork, the investigators, the overtime, the delays, the paperwork, the meetings, the paperwork.

And the potential for leaking...

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: MountainLaurel

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: MountainLaurel
How about: Declassify

well Duh, that sounds right cwm.

But it doesn't really fit in with that Q post. He is describing what THEY are doing. So who knows. Honestly, I'm ready for action. All the clues and games were exciting at first, but not anymore.

If Q said, "Guess who was arrested for Treason yesterday? Hint: Think "Scowl"", then Christmas has finally arrived! Q's stock would soar 10,000% and the WORLD will be hanging on his every word. (Internet overload would lock us all out though.)

Ruh rho!

I do remember hearing about hell freezing over a few weeks back.

I doubt many will understand the severity of your post but it is not lost on myself.

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoramDeo

Have you looked at the weather cams other feeds to search for a similar example?

This is a good question. Skunkbayweather.com has been up and running since 2006. I'm not sure how long the cameras have been in place, but it strike me as odd that if the cameras have been in place for years, and they have been positioned similarly for years, and the airport hasn't moved, that there would be a record of a similar capture at some point in time.

To my mind, this should be easily explainable with several similar examples form the same camera or set of cameras in that location, but appears to be a unique occurrence.

I know a lot of things have to go right to capture that exact image, but you would think that there would be some other example, a time lapse that shows some kind of vapor trail anomaly like the one under discussion, captured in that area.

Cor, honestly this topic is the biggest panicked topic of them all. Every single time this is brought up the hate shows up here and all over. So what, if it is not what is claimed, it would be self evident and no reason to constantly attack the topic. Yet the same exact language, same exact tactics and the same exact energy is directed every single time - without fail. This is round 7 or 8 here alone - exactly the same pattern. Identical.

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Old habits hard to break old man.
Very hard indeed

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

They mock him even as their own economy spirals falling into the toilet.
Seems to be their Style eh friendo?

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

You don't say

Busting illusions about Iran January 2rd, 2018

Anti-government protests continue across Iran after six days, and the ruling mullahs and Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) are threatening a crackdown that could get ugly. The world should support this fight for freedom, which is exposing the illusions about Iran that dominated the Obama Administration.

edit on 332019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

A year ago, what do you think Iran would be saying.... The people are getting louder
irans internal crisis

February 26, 2019
For the Iranian regime, the internal scrambling started in the middle of the night Monday, just moments after its foreign minister, Javad “Smiley” Zarif, posted a curious resignation announcement on his Instagram account. Tehran’s dilemma: As it faces pressure at home and abroad, how can it pretend to be united when one of its most visible front men quits so publicly?

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 02:56 PM
link   

That is a massive undertaking, massive. Leaks would seem impossible to prevent. Huber either runs a very tight ship, or the people involved know the severity of this information falling in to the wrong hands. Likely both

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 03:00 PM
link   

It is not my fault Q can not even use proper countdown format.

T-18 could mean anything and is likely written that way so when 18 minutes is up it can be changed to hours then days then months and then years.

That does seem to be the theme here. Move the goal post and cram crap till it fits.

Q said from the very beginning disinformation was necessary. Hidden, multiple meanings are the same. See Art of War. No one knows for sure until it happens. Future proves past. It will line up in the end.

Edit - i see i didn't do that right.....lol.

edit on 3-3-2019 by DaddyWinchester because: Mistake

edit on Sun Mar 3 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: attempt to fix BB CODE

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
3 Mar 2019 - 3:57:33 PM
Anonymous
3 Mar 2019 - 3:49:35 PM

February 2019 Update to #SealedCases

5,832 new 82,324 entered 10/30/17 thru 2/28/19

Avg: 5,145 per month

drive.google.com...📁

(sorry, no heat map this month - a couple of our soldiers are down with medical ailments)
>>5486062
Thank you, Anon.
Note: Not all are USA v. [ ]
Nothing to see here.
Q

qmap.pub...

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Again with that 15th...

Rep. Devin Nunes: AG Barr Has Until March 15th to Report Out on Crooked Deep State Hacks Weissmann and Ahmad (VIDEO)

Nunes: "These are not independent investigators. These are people who were in on it from the beginning… We also have information that Weissman was meeting with reporters. And this is part of this whole disinformation campaign… You also had people with the Department of Justice and the FBI who were briefing reporters. What was Weissman doing talking to AP reporters? We asked those questions and never got those answers."

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: DaddyWinchester
Q said from the very beginning disinformation was necessary. Hidden, multiple meanings are the same. See Art of War. No one knows for sure until it happens. Future proves past. It will line up in the end.

Edit - i see i didn't do that right.....lol.

That is a hell of a disclaimer.

Are you familiar with what they call a cold reading in psychic abilities? I really hate to be one here posting what seems to be negativity cause i love rooting for the underdog in most cases but it takes some level of clarity and being correct vs loads of assumptions and a boatload of pure will.

I can imagine that Q would have his own show by now if one serious thing would have come true by now.

Have you ever listened to the shawn hannity show? It sounds very much like a dumb down version of Q regurgitating the same info day after day.

However it does carry a certain amount of interest so i not here to just bash.

My theme song

edit on Sun Mar 3 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: attempt to fix BB CODE

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Re 11 periods in #2935... "Carpet bomb"? "Scatter gun"?

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Connecting a few rats if anyone interested.

Q2919 (earlier today)
RAT BAIT.
Q is telling us that Nunes discovered a back channel used by the Obama Administration, including HRC and James Clapper that avoided detection by formal US intel that being in bypassing the formal channel used for sharing with FVEY partners. Former actors retain their security clearances and access to the back channel. Going further Q is telling us this was used as bait and the rats took it. Hillary was in NZ last Spring, Clapper was there for a month. They thought their communications were safe for however long they were monitored, the NSA has it all.

Assume there were logs and records when HRC used the NZ access?

Hillary in NZ for book tour...

Hillary Clinton thought about moving to New Zealand after 2016 loss

Clapper’s trip was apparently "secret".

US spy boss in NZ on secret visit

The US director of national intelligence, James Clapper, is in New Zealand for farewell talks with the Government and spy chiefs.

It had been a secret visit until Mr Key was asked at his post cabinet press conference if he knew why a Globemaster C-17 was parked at Wellington airport.

Q told George Papad to stay in the light once before...

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Re #2938 line "How do you repair a bridge without closing it down?"...

...you underpin it?

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
3 Mar 2019 - 4:21:19 PM
twitter.com...📁
Read the comments.
Those still asleep buying the 'narrow' scope 'new narrative' shift.
If the scope memo was never unclassified (v2) how do D's make this statement?
#FactsMatter
Q

www.qmap.pub...
edit on 3 3 2019 by dashen because: #FACTS

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

...you underpin it?

Reroute.?

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 03:40 PM
link   

cranky, the timestamp on #2938 is actually a Quintuple 5by5:

Mar 3 2019 14:55:55 (EST) =

1. 14:55:55
2. 14:55:55
3. 14:55:55
4. 14:55:55 - which is also a 55 (5by5) MIRROR
5. 14:55:55 = 1+4+5+5+5+5 = 25 = 5by5

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

...you underpin it?

Reroute.?

One section at a time?

Finish one section before you can move on to the next

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I think that's it

In construction or renovation, underpinning is the process of strengthening the foundation of an existing building or other structure. Underpinning may be necessary for a variety of reasons: The original foundation isn't strong or stable enough. The usage of the structure has changed. The properties of the soil supporting the foundation may have changed (possibly through subsidence) or were mischaracterized during design. The construction of nearby structures necessitates the excavation of soil supporting existing foundations. To increase the depth or load capacity of existing foundations to support the addition of another storey to the building (above or below grade). It is more economical, due to land price or otherwise, to work on the present structure's foundation than to build a new one. Earthquake, flood, drought or other natural causes have caused the structure to move, requiring stabilisation of foundation soils and/or footings.

edit on 3-3-2019 by Sabrechucker because: edit

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join