It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -sIxteen-

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: UncleTomahawk

Less talky, more listeny.

RP, for posterity, continuity, an that fresh, new thread smell.

Thanks, Dash!

Re: Q2912

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 62c035 No.5449539 📁
Mar 1 2019 12:55:43 (EST)
Tactical nukes are better.
[-21][-20][-19][-18]……….
Q

Was posted on March 1.

Continue the countdown thru March 2 to get the [-17] countdown correlation as:

March 2, 2019 => 3+2+2+0+1+9 => 17

Incoming. The following film shows what to do in the event of indictments.

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Bill1960

My Dad was stationed at Fort Drum during the early Vietnam period.

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 02:17 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

How do you repair a bridge without closing it down?
Q

The bridges around me had repairs done last summer. 2 bridges, one for coming, one for going. They closed one and used the other 2 lane bridge for both. Go both ways? Change lanes?
edit on 3-3-2019 by Sabrechucker because: add

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: SeenItBelieveIt

I knew you would come around eventually.
Welcome aboard

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: MountainLaurel
How about: Declassify

well Duh, that sounds right cwm.

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Lots of Agent Orange dumped on that range back then

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: DaddyWinchester
Been lurking here at ATS for years. Started with research in ancient civilizations and ufo's along with Fragile Earth. Wealth of information on this site. Have never officially joined until now. Found Q researching LV a few days after he started dropping. Went from 4 chan to Infinity. Understood from the beginning Q was specifically telling us to look into the subjects of his drops. And a lot was found. Enough in my opinion that what was being referred to in the drops were true. The details may be cloudy but the meat of the drops are absolutely true. I have followed you guys since about the third thread. And i am still seeing the same shills shilling. They show up with new names but they can't hide the way they write their posts. And they work in shifts I'm sure you have all noticed. Stop feeding the trolls. Especially trolls who come from disinfo sites who stupidly put it in their screennames. Be like cranky and keep digging.

DW, welcome to ground level.

DrQuigly has a very similar story to the one you shared.

That guy has some really interesting connections (tweets). I was not aware of this "Hamilton 68" crew. Our favorite agency has more psyops than they can keep track of...which are unraveling.

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: DickFromAccounting
everyone knows you can't fly helicopter upside down

I bet I could find a chopper pilot around here somewhere willing to fly whilst doing a hand stand.

You know that 'hold my beer' comes from Stralya right?

RIGHT?

OK, I'm off to the pub to find a pilot. Will post pics soon

#16 - S&F

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Bill1960

Trump appointed him to a vaccine safety comission in 2017 but there has been little movement. RFK jr. Has even complained about it.

I'm hoping things will ramp up soon.

President-elect Donald Trump invited Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. to meet at Trump Tower

He is placing Kennedy, the son of RFK and nephew of President Kennedy, in charge of a new commission on 'vaccine safety and scientific integrity'

Says he is 'very pro-vaccine' but wants to make sure they are 'as safe as they possibly can be'

Kennedy has spoken of an unproven link between vaccines and autism 

Trump has repeatedly linked vaccines to autism in his remarks and tweets

RFK becomes the first Democrat to accept a Trump-appointed role 

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Q#2938

[DECLAS will show]

Q#2937

[zero leaks - none]

These are interesting and key. These are both in the target boxes.

Leaks first. The only leaks so far have been deliberate to catch the folks who leaked - this has been mentioned often. Consider how devoted folks are to NOT leak this entire time - even if they were just itching to defend or shut up a shill/troll or deep state player.

NY Times has the FISA and countless other DS players have it or have seen it - Adam Shifty I'm trying to at your crazy eyes. If the FISA would break DJT in half, it's all over the web. Consider that NOT one person has leaked that document this entire time, even if they were just itching to defend or shut up a DJT deplorable.

This is remarkable.

Declas in the target box. Every name in the Declas documents (emails, FISA, texts) is going to be a target - including the Five Eyes. Consider that. Those folks need to be out of power, and those who would support them need to be exposed prior to that coming out. Consider the countless names we alone have attached from Msfud and Pap, to Obama - forget about those we don't know about.

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoramDeo
a reply to: UncleTomahawk

Less talky, more listeny.

RP, for posterity, continuity, an that fresh, new thread smell.

Thanks, Dash!

Re: Q2912

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 62c035 No.5449539 📁
Mar 1 2019 12:55:43 (EST)
Tactical nukes are better.
[-21][-20][-19][-18]……….
Q

Was posted on March 1.

Continue the countdown thru March 2 to get the [-17] countdown correlation as:

It is not my fault Q can not even use proper countdown format.

T-18 could mean anything and is likely written that way so when 18 minutes is up it can be changed to hours then days then months and then years.

That does seem to be the theme here. Move the goal post and cram crap till it fits.

edit on Sun Mar 3 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed quote Trim Those Quotes

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: MountainLaurel
How about: Declassify

well Duh, that sounds right cwm.

But it doesn't really fit in with that Q post. He is describing what THEY are doing. So who knows. Honestly, I'm ready for action. All the clues and games were exciting at first, but not anymore.

If Q said, "Guess who was arrested for Treason yesterday? Hint: Think "Scowl"", then Christmas has finally arrived! Q's stock would soar 10,000% and the WORLD will be hanging on his every word. (Internet overload would lock us all out though.)

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: DaddyWinchester
Been lurking here at ATS for years. Started with research in ancient civilizations and ufo's along with Fragile Earth. Wealth of information on this site. Have never officially joined until now. Found Q researching LV a few days after he started dropping. Went from 4 chan to Infinity. Understood from the beginning Q was specifically telling us to look into the subjects of his drops. And a lot was found. Enough in my opinion that what was being referred to in the drops were true. The details may be cloudy but the meat of the drops are absolutely true. I have followed you guys since about the third thread. And i am still seeing the same shills shilling. They show up with new names but they can't hide the way they write their posts. And they work in shifts I'm sure you have all noticed. Stop feeding the trolls. Especially trolls who come from disinfo sites who stupidly put it in their screennames. Be like cranky and keep digging.

DW, welcome to ground level.

DrQuigly has a very similar story to the one you shared.

That guy has some really interesting connections (tweets). I was not aware of this "Hamilton 68" crew. Our favorite agency has more psyops than they can keep track of...which are unraveling.

Who kept track of all of that? Why do I get the feeling like anything else gov, the left hand has no idea what the right had was attached to or doing, but in the end as long as it was hate and divide no one cared - or there is a MUCH larger beast at the top that in fact did know what was going on.

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

Don't forget the "built in holds" within the countdown, that Q referenced. I wonder what days the countdown clock will pause?

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

You don't understand the chans. There are multiple trolls attempted every year on a number of subjects. They police their own though. The chans are united on this my friend(We are Legion). If this was a larp it never would have it made it off of 4 chan. But that of course is my opinion. To each his own.

Observation - interesting, the bear took the honey.

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
3 Mar 2019 - 3:31:28 PM
www.abc4.com...📁
Sometimes reading between the lines provides…
"Huber says every one of the prosecutors is already handling about twenty cases."
"They range from domestic terrorism to court-authorized wiretaps of criminal organizations to child pedophiles and those who would exploit our children. Criminal aliens. Big fraud schemes."
Q

qmap.pub...

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Q#2938

Mar 3 2019 14:55:55 (EST)
Ask yourself a very simple, logical, question.
What is a FISA warrant/application?
Is it a highly confidential [safeguarded] product of
the UNITED STATES GOV?
If a product of the US GOV _ how did UK/AUS
know what was listed inside of the package?
Think call to POTUS to prevent DECLAS [sources
& methods].
If the US GOV requests UK/AUS [+2] to spy [+
campaign insertion] on an AMERICAN
PRESIDENTIAL PRE_NOMINEE + POTUS
ELECT, is there a CHAIN OF COMMAND to
APPROVE such AUTH?
Paper trail of the CHAIN OF COMMAND &
umbrella spy metadata?
If not tasked & targeted under FVEY - what legal
authority existed to engage the
targeting?
Think Nunes' statement "not through normal
collection, gathering, and reporting/oversight re:
(FVEY)."
Did the dossier provide the 'bulk data' anchor for the
spy campaign?
What entity paid for the 'research' dossier?
Opposition candidate?
What US Ally completed the collection of false data?
Why was it important to use sources within the UK vs. US?
How do you circumvent US LAW?
What other 'anchors' were provided to FISC in order
to gain the warrant? [DECLAS will show].
Was the 'other' data (collection/process) worse than
the dossier?
Why didn't FISC require 'in room' presentations of
the data prior to 'sign off'?
Who signed apps 1-4?
Who traveled to UK/AUS post election of POTUS?
Why were SECURITY PRIV removed from select
'formerly active' individuals?
Treason-Sedition-Corruption at the highest levels of
GOV (WW).
How do you repair a bridge without closing it
down?
Q

Quite the timestamp: 11:55:55

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: SeeItReddit

Have you looked at the weather cams other feeds to search for a similar example?

This is a good question. Skunkbayweather.com has been up and running since 2006. I'm not sure how long the cameras have been in place, but it strike me as odd that if the cameras have been in place for years, and they have been positioned similarly for years, and the airport hasn't moved, that there would be a record of a similar capture at some point in time.

To my mind, this should be easily explainable with several similar examples form the same camera or set of cameras in that location, but appears to be a unique occurrence.

I know a lot of things have to go right to capture that exact image, but you would think that there would be some other example, a time lapse that shows some kind of vapor trail anomaly like the one under discussion, captured in that area.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join