It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -sIxteen-

page: 109
<< 106  107  108    110  111  112 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: CaPpedDoG

I'm pretty sure we had a few pages of these logs in earlier parts of this thread - from memory 26 flights?. This may be the first time we have them all though.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 09:01 PM
link   
nvm already covered

edit on 13-3-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Enderdog

That would be one of O. J. Simpson's defense lawyers back in I think '95.

*Bill1960,
If your theory has any truth to it then these people truly are sick! The stock/money angle I can definitely see playing a part.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Nolte: 90 Million Pay Money to CNN While Fewer than 1 Million Watch

According to the far-left outlet’s own fact sheet, CNN is currently available in 90 million households. This means 90 million people pay money to CNN every month even though fewer than one million on average actually watch CNN.

I was just saying this the other day. Given this fact, how is it that people seem to be always quoting the CNN talking points? How is it that CNN is the number one search lead on the goog? C_A = controlling mind through media doesn't explain it, it is like their broadcast is driven directly into people's heads.

American Dental Association:Nine out of ten Dentists recommend Fluoride toothpaste!

11 out of 10 public venues recommend CNN FOR ALL YOUR NEWS!

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Q3053

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: ee8184 No.5670419 📁
Mar 13 2019 21:56:01 (EST)
www.nytimes.com...📁
Whistle while you work……
Have you seen the movie 'Snowden'?
"Facebook is my B*TCH." – re: NSA ACCESS
DARPA PANIC > EXPOSURE.
Q

Whoa!

edit on 13-3-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Try this different source same story:

www.politico.com...

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Bill1960

Cheers Bill!

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Nice concise breakdown of Laptop, russia, and RM & RR for those needing a refresher or even a new POV given recent events...

40head thread unroll

12. That's when it hit me folks. Many of the investigators who were looking into the Anthony Weiner laptop, and finding terrible things such as crimes against children, were forcibly placed onto the Russian Collusion investigation, stalling any further discovery on the laptop!

22. Rosenstein is confirmed in April, writes the letter for Trump to fire Comey, then is appointed as acting AG in May for the sole purpose of appointing Mueller to lead the special counsel the DAY AFTER MUELLER MET WITH TRUMP! DJT orchestrated it folks. Pure and simple.

Yeah. Deeper game, than most can comprehend. It's almost like it's been made a study of, for hundreds...or maybe thousands..of years!

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: queenofswords

OK..here's the story on Whitaker. Nadler shared this only with CNN. I don't know why Wolf Blister was so excited.
www.cnn.com...

(I see EchoesInTime already responded. By bad!)

It sounds like Nadler is choking on a Nothingburger, or trying to make a burger out of nothing.

He's out for blood though. He despises his fellow NYer, DJT. Nadler should recuse himself regarding any investigation of Trump.

LOLOLOLOLOL!

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Enderdog

Summary of your post: The liberal MSM (90% of the MSM) and Democrat leaders are psychopaths.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bill1960
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Try this different source same story:

www.politico.com...

Bill,

You have a PM.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 09:18 PM
link   

The 787 was grounded from January 2013 until April 2013 due to lithium ion battery thermal runway problems. The FAA was the first in that case, followed by aviation authorities everywhere else.

The 737 Max uses larger and heavier engines requiring a flight control system that compensates. Boeing made the mistake with the code when they didn't have the computer compare both AoA sensors instead of just reading one side.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Synchro-mystically aligned or coincidence?

Boeing 737 grounded internationally + 737 death row inmates get reprieve.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

EMN, In the words of Eric Morecambe: "You'll like this... not a lot! But you'll like it!".

Re Q Post #3051 - a few DECODES:

1) CAPS Only decode gives LLGF - Loretta Lynch Girlfriend?

2) COVFEFE decode, using hh:mm as gridsize = 20x27:
a) Using "LifeLog" as keyword gives XT which is a file extension.
This USA key creator page says you can encrypt a file and convert it to a different filetype (.XT) at the same time! .X_T is a CAD software filetype.

What if white hats injected a virus that made FB, Instagram, Whatsapp etc. memory dumps unusable by encrypting and changing filetypes - meaning they only got a "Garbage file?" Garbage because it looks like 3D data vectors rather than the dump info expected.

b) Using keyword "Garbage" gives SL which is another filetype.

edit on 13-3-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Nolte: 90 Million Pay Money to CNN While Fewer than 1 Million Watch

According to the far-left outlet’s own fact sheet, CNN is currently available in 90 million households. This means 90 million people pay money to CNN every month even though fewer than one million on average actually watch CNN.

I was just saying this the other day. Given this fact, how is it that people seem to be always quoting the CNN talking points? How is it that CNN is the number one search lead on the goog? C_A = controlling mind through media doesn't explain it, it is like their broadcast is driven directly into people's heads.

CNN is on TVs in airports all over the world. They must have some kind of contract with them.

Also, with satellite or cable, CNN comes with the Basic Package. For some reason, you have to pay extra $ for Fox. Again, does CNN have some kind of special arrangement with them as well? CNN was the first cable network, and like so many things, it is the generic turn-to for many people. Subconsciously, people think CNN when thinking about news.

I was at my Mom's today...watching TCM...beautiful old movies...which most people alive today, have never seen. And while it was seriously derided at the time, that Ted Turner bought up all these (rotting in the can) old movies, and "colorized" them...it makes a wonderful study of how for at least as long as making movies...especially MGM... Warner Brothers...20th Century Fox...the themes are all the same. Royal lines are always fighting...with the "good royals" fighting for the people, against the "bad royals"...Courts are always fair...Colonialism is justified, due to the noble primitives being mistaken...the list is pretty long.

But, they have been presenting a narrative all along. Today I learned that not only was Don Juan/Errol Flynn, a good guy...because he protected the Queen, despite everyone in the normal court being against him..he also managed to save the other good nobles. Sorry I didn't recognize the actress, who played the queen. Ingenues were probable a dime a dozen back then though...
edit on 13-3-2019 by Enderdog because: Stupid French spellingeauxings

ETA: even my 83 year old mom noticed that the costumage...tights, essentially...showed off his package. Old racey stuff, at it's finest! Nobody knew he was gay then...
edit on 13-3-2019 by Enderdog because: Remarking on Errol Flynn's acting ability and his package.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Did POTUS make a deal with the Deep State and call off his "drain the swamp" crusade in exchange for them to stop the witch hunt? If POTUS did so is he going to play double agent and do it anyway?

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Probably related to Q's recent emphasis on Facebook's troubles?

Federal prosecutors are conducting a criminal investigation into data deals Facebook struck with some of the world’s largest technology companies, intensifying scrutiny of the social media giant’s business practices as it seeks to rebound from a year of scandal and setbacks.

A grand jury in New York has subpoenaed records from at least two prominent makers of smartphones and other devices, according to two people who were familiar with the requests and who insisted on anonymity to discuss confidential legal matters.

Both companies had entered into partnerships with Facebook, gaining broad access to the personal information of hundreds of millions of its users.
Dtd 3.13.2019: www.nytimes.com...

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: 1point92AU

The Witch Hunt against Trump's family is still going strong, 1point92AU. Dim Dems are now looking to see if Jared Kushner scammed his way into Harvard.

www.usatoday.com...

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: MetalThunder

All the world is a stage....inside a cosmic and esoteric/exoteric theater

My star, ain't gonna stick. So, kudos for your exponential expansion of a classic!

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

originally posted by: Bill1960
Well, well, well:

Vietnam : Vietjet signs deal for 100 airplanes, increasing order with Boeing to 200 airplanes on the occasion of United States - North Korea Summit

Not saying there's something nefarious here, but........, two in 5 months similar circumstances. Similar incidents here in the states and recovery was possible. My question is just how damned far off is the center of balance on this thing? I get the flight augmentation thing. It's nothing new, the F-117 and the B-2 can't fly without it, neither can the F-22 and F-35. I think there is something deeper here across the board. I have to believe that FAA, NTSB and Boeing would have grounded these things quick if there was a major issue. I've never seen governments come right out and ground airplanes globally. This is worth a deep dive.

Fixed link.
I agree this needs deep dive. Aviation industry is held to extreme high measures with some of the best engineers in the world like NASA. WTF happened?

This one, is kinda hard to parse for me. Thus far, the only thing that makes sense, is that cleaning out the FAA, might be the point? Is Boeing a big player in the MIC/SSP/4TH REICH?

This is approximately a 5 billion dollar deal, regarding future orders...maybe just a shot across the bow, to the Space Nazis?

top topics

<< 106  107  108    110  111  112 >>

join