It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -sIxteen-

page: 108
<< 105  106  107    109  110  111 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I was thinking the same thing. Have these already been available online or are they new?

originally posted by: MetalThunder
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Huge drop ... Epstein flight manifests !

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

Huge drop ... Epstein flight manifests !

The last batch that was published (in an early ATS Q thread) showed attorney Alan Dershowitz as a passenger. But since he was Epstein's attorney, there might not have been nothing nefarious about this trip to Lolita Island.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Well, well, well:

www.marketwatch.com... f-united-states---north-korea-summit-2019-03-01

Not saying there's something nefarious here, but........, two in 5 months similar circumstances. Similar incidents here in the states and recovery was possible. My question is just how damned far off is the center of balance on this thing? I get the flight augmentation thing. It's nothing new, the F-117 and the B-2 can't fly without it, neither can the F-22 and F-35. I think there is something deeper here across the board. I have to believe that FAA, NTSB and Boeing would have grounded these things quick if there was a major issue. I've never seen governments come right out and ground airplanes globally. This is worth a deep dive

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

SouthernGift, the time on that DIA tweet is 2:32 (322 = Skull & Bones).

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Anyone catch the Q on page 72?

a reply to: carewemust

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Nellie Ohr worked for the CIA as many suspected!

www.theepochtimes.com...

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Bill1960

I get a "Story Not Found" at the URL you provided. It must have been a doozy.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 08:14 PM
link   

That's interesting, the story was from market watch about the 13 billion dollar deal Boeing got from Trump's visit to Vietnam for...…..wait for it...…………...100 737 MAX jets. You should be able to search it with the key words Boeing and Vietjet.

This may work better:

www.politico.com...

edit on 13-3-2019 by Bill1960 because: Added a link

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

The CIA-OpenSourceWorks contractor job could be how the "beautiful" Nellie Ohr was able to generate the additional fake Dossier. She was into a lot of stuff.

And now we learn, from testimony that is still being kept secret from the public, that Bruce Ohr admitted to Congress last year that he also took Russia information that his wife, Nellie, assembled against Trump on a computer drive and delivered that to the FBI in 2016 — a revelation that has raised fresh concerns in Congress about a possible conflict of interest.

Nellie Ohr worked for Fusion GPS and, for a time, worked on the same Clinton-financed Russian research project as Steele, according to the testimony.

DOJ ethics rules forbid department officials from working in cases where a spouse has a financial interest, a prohibition that Bruce Ohr said he knew about when he forwarded his wife’s evidence to the FBI.

The way Ohr described it, his wife’s research was like an additional dossier assembled from Fusion GPS research to augment what Steele was separately providing the FBI.
Dtd 2.20.2019: thehill.com...

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bill1960
Well, well, well:

Vietnam : Vietjet signs deal for 100 airplanes, increasing order with Boeing to 200 airplanes on the occasion of United States - North Korea Summit

Not saying there's something nefarious here, but........, two in 5 months similar circumstances. Similar incidents here in the states and recovery was possible. My question is just how damned far off is the center of balance on this thing? I get the flight augmentation thing. It's nothing new, the F-117 and the B-2 can't fly without it, neither can the F-22 and F-35. I think there is something deeper here across the board. I have to believe that FAA, NTSB and Boeing would have grounded these things quick if there was a major issue. I've never seen governments come right out and ground airplanes globally. This is worth a deep dive.

Fixed link.
I agree this needs deep dive. Aviation industry is held to extreme high measures with some of the best engineers in the world like NASA. WTF happened?

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Wonder how that marriage is working out?! Ha.

Using thumbdrives and Morse code comms with Snowden. Who knows. Very little will surprise me as Spygate unravels.
Doesn't her son work in DC at a patent office for big Pharma? Something like that, damn I forgot.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Q3051

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 373780 No.5669520 📁
Mar 13 2019 21:27:04 (EST)
LifeLog problems?
Garbage File?
Q

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: SouthernGift
The calm before the storm

Was yesterday. Quite interesting phrase in light of the recent Denver digs. I haven’t seen it mentioned- but saw where Rel mentioned hearing the phrase on a local weather report. Trying to analyze the pic but nothing’s sticking out at me.

Also, Sorry, I tried to screen shot but my device doesn’t support the image files when I try to upload. It’s Twitter.

In trying to catch up today, I think it’s appropriate to say a storm of some sort is most definitely upon us..

Godspeed.

I usually spend about one afternoon a week at my 83 y/o mom's house. And we often watch news...mostly fox and 700 Club. Today, I noticed that apparenty the 737 airliner crash and school collapse in Ethiopia, used the same footage of steam shovels, for both stories. Also noticed a few instances of people in the shots, making what seemed to me, to be exaggerated/acting moves, to show their anguish.

I have not seen that much on fox...as opposed to CNN...and found it interesting. I also got to explain to her, about what red-pilling means. Also got to point out that the CA Governor suspended death row executions...although they have been suspended since 2006 anyway. But the number was interesting. 737 people on death row...are not going to be put to death for crimes. Interestingly, on of the graphics was a room/door, labeled "Gas Chamber" with a printed sign on it, declaring it was shut down, due to the governor's order...and another labeled Lethal Injection, with the same sign.

Now...I don't know about you...but, it seems I don't recall the term Gas Chamber being used much, since WWII..unless being used alliteratively. But this was painted on the door. They also stated that San Quentin had to close a new one, that had not even been used for an execution.

Interesting weird day.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Just a spit balling theory here. He didn't get a deal with North Korea, remember he walked away from the table quick. There's a reason for that. I think some "former masters" had something to do with that. So the summit was a failure, not quite, he walked away with a great economic deal. So lets kill a couple birds with one stone. We need a real crisis to divert attention away from the flood of really bad revelations coming out against the DS. So the 737 MAX has a real problem with the flight augmentation system. Orders canceled, and no deal, Summit a TOTAL failure. Oh, and to add insult to injury, you might happen to know what's going to happen and short Boeing stock. CHA-CHING
edit on 13-3-2019 by Bill1960 because: another thought

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 08:42 PM
link   

care, FYI your judicialwatch.org link isn't working for me. Although I'm in UK, my VPN is set to US.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou
Not sure if posted already...

The World Is Watching.

twitter.com...

This is very interesting to me, as I don't quite get which side we are on, as a nation. Maduro caught two US agents, introducing Stuxnet, into their grid..several reports...nothing confirmed yet, AFAIK.

Is this just politicking...removing us from the equation...which is a common Prez the Donald tactic? A counterattack against Mossad...who is pretty much outed as the author of Stuxnet virus?

I don't know. Just watching...and adding my observations.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Except for the Son who says it is a Hoax

Yeah...it is seeming a little Kardashian these days.

PS...Bonus point for anyone remembering how we first heard this name...before the Reality show...

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Q3052

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 373780 No.5669977 📁
Mar 13 2019 21:41:44 (EST)

Anonymous ID: d49266 No.5669639 📁
Mar 13 2019 20:30:36 (EST)
>>5669520
Kids say they can't log into Instagram or post on facebook

>>5669639
The 'cleaning crew' is active.
Size = time+ to complete.
Q

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 08:57 PM
link   

EMN, the [1] and [2] in #3050 may tie in to both the [-21] and 12 in other recent posts?

It's not clear to me whether both [1] and [2] are on the same island or if [2] is Epstein's island and [1] is Richard Branson's island.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime
a reply to: queenofswords

The Hill has an article now on the Whitaker hearing and Nadler's comments. He says Whitaker didn't deny talking to Trump about Cohen.
Also, Trump and Whitaker discussed SDNY and US Attorneys. If you watch Nadler's comments he seems a little excited, but cautious, so he may be exaggerating Whitakers statements.

thehill.com...

On another topic, Joseph Flynn, who tweeted "Q" earlier has now tweeted that it wasn't him, he was hacked.

It's hilarious to me, that solid substantial evidence, is typically derided as only circumstantial...yet the testimony of witnesses...often very either filtered through their own preconceptions...or even worse, from proven liars, is considered legally, more reliable.

Fingerprints...DNA...CIRCUMSTANTIAL! Guy says he had a bar conversation...RELIABLE!

It's almost as if, the rabbithole is real...

top topics

<< 105  106  107    109  110  111 >>

join