It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -sIxteen-

page: 107
<< 104  105  106    108  109  110 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

OK..here's the story on Whitaker. Nadler shared this only with CNN. I don't know why Wolf Blister was so excited.
www.cnn.com...

(I see EchoesInTime already responded. By bad!)
edit on 3/13/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 06:14 PM
link   
UK military turns to universities to research psychological warfare

The British military is recruiting philosophers, psychologists and theologians to research new methods of psychological warfare and behavioural manipulation

looking at how the arts, humanities and social sciences can shape military and security strategies, including “psychological operations”.

“targeted manipulation of information” and “coordinated use of the full spectrum of national capabilities … including military, non-military, overt and covert”.

“Now I don’t want to be too academic about this, but it’s very striking that a programme designed to change people’s views and opinions for military purposes would spend some of its money changing people’s views and opinions, so that they wouldn’t object to changing people’s views and opinions. See what they did there? Propaganda squared, and that seems wrong,”

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Nice concise breakdown of Laptop, russia, and RM & RR for those needing a refresher or even a new POV given recent events...

40head thread unroll

12. That's when it hit me folks. Many of the investigators who were looking into the Anthony Weiner laptop, and finding terrible things such as crimes against children, were forcibly placed onto the Russian Collusion investigation, stalling any further discovery on the laptop!

22. Rosenstein is confirmed in April, writes the letter for Trump to fire Comey, then is appointed as acting AG in May for the sole purpose of appointing Mueller to lead the special counsel the DAY AFTER MUELLER MET WITH TRUMP! DJT orchestrated it folks. Pure and simple.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Is it possible that upcoming depositions of the Obama and Clinton associates could delay Spygate declassification?

Obama/Clinton Depositions Scheduled: www.judicialwatch.org... aides/

I ask, because Greg Jarrett told Sean Hannity this afternoon that contents of FISA/Spygate declassification will be a huge story in THE SECOND HALF of 2019.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Slow news day so I'll repost the link from last night.

www.osti.gov...

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

OK..here's the story on Whitaker. Nadler shared this only with CNN. I don't know why Wolf Blister was so excited.
www.cnn.com...

(I see EchoesInTime already responded. By bad!)

It sounds like Nadler is choking on a Nothingburger, or trying to make a burger out of nothing.

He's out for blood though. He despises his fellow NYer, DJT. Nadler should recuse himself regarding any investigation of Trump.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Nolte: 90 Million Pay Money to CNN While Fewer than 1 Million Watch

According to the far-left outlet’s own fact sheet, CNN is currently available in 90 million households. This means 90 million people pay money to CNN every month even though fewer than one million on average actually watch CNN.

I was just saying this the other day. Given this fact, how is it that people seem to be always quoting the CNN talking points? How is it that CNN is the number one search lead on the goog? C_A = controlling mind through media doesn't explain it, it is like their broadcast is driven directly into people's heads.

CNN is on TVs in airports all over the world. They must have some kind of contract with them.

Also, with satellite or cable, CNN comes with the Basic Package. For some reason, you have to pay extra $ for Fox. Again, does CNN have some kind of special arrangement with them as well? CNN was the first cable network, and like so many things, it is the generic turn-to for many people. Subconsciously, people think CNN when thinking about news.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 06:55 PM
link   

It makes me mad when I think about how passive and scared Republicans are of both Nadler and Cummings.

Today, Cummings said he's not referring Cohen to the DOJ for perjury, even though he promised just before Cohen's testimony 2 weeks ago, that he would refer him, if he lied.

Source: www.rollcall.com...

The only pushback against Democrats comes from the same Patriotic Republicans... Jordan, Meadows, and lately, Doug Collins, who released the Ohr and Page transcripts. The rest are passive sheep, compared to their Democratic counterparts.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

AOC comes to mind.

Looks like Q took over Drudge.

Cool site with the twit column.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

All the world is a stage....inside a cosmic and esoteric/exoteric theater
edit on 13-3-2019 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 07:09 PM
link   

I have an entire thread going on how CNN is a Traitor to the very country where its headquartered.

Here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Sean Hannity said today that CNN International, was the only U.S. news outlet shown in Vietnam. (He was there for the summit) The content they broadcasted was continually putting President Trump in a bad light, and the United States in a bad light. People there have a lot of unfortunate misconceptions about the USA and Donald Trump, due to what CNN spews 24/7.

CNN is broadcast in 253 nations.. By far, a wider reach than all other U.S. outlets combined. I will be glad to see this terrorist-MSM shut down, no matter how it happens.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Oh wow I never thought of that. That kinda thing causes serious damage to our reputation abroad.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Recruitment quotas & psyops 2.0 must be getting low and need new blood. What could go wrong with a company like QinetiQ paired with Tavistock Institute.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Has the newest drop been posted yet? #3049 qntmpkts.keybase.pub...

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: a9fadd No.5664805 📁
Mar 13 2019 15:52:42 (EST)

www.foxnews.com...📁
If [D's] FIGHT to protect, safeguard, and promote all illegal immigrants as 'rightful' U.S. citizens who should be afforded all benefits and rights accordingly, WHY THEN WOULD THEY FIGHT TO BLOCK THEM FROM BEING 'COUNTED' AS PART OF THE U.S. CENSUS?
What would the data show?
ALL THAT MATTERS IS POWER.
Welcome to the [D] party con.
Q

This is a topic we all need to take to our congressmen/women and senators.

We The People should make our voices loud and strong on this issue. You all know why.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 07:30 PM
link   

I was going to post a clip of Elliot Carver in Tomorrow Never Dies but see someone already mentioned in your other thread.

CNN is also broadcasted onboard all USN ships, on Carriers its 24/7 course probably same on all other ships nowadays vs what we had back in the early 90s. I was also the OIC of ships entertainment and would receive news tapes [Betamax] direct from CNN. Course back then they were a reputable news service compared to modern days. How times have changed for the worse. We gotta change it one way or another.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Yea, I posted it a few hours ago, where ya been?

Kidding. Glad you posted as I see your timezone is off by 1 hour as well.

Agree, this issue needs to be driven home, hard till they no longer can ignore.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Q3050

www.documentcloud.org...📁
This is not just about sex trafficking [1].
Will the rich & powerful influence the court to prevent the unsealing?
THE TALE OF TWO:
[1] - Sex Resort (non_temple_resort_only) > trafficked & drugged underage girls
[2] - Occult / Worship of Evil (temple) [CLAS 1-99]
Haiti >
Pray for the victims.
Q

Some extreme difficult truths may be on the way.

Someone awhile back was asking about flight logs & Epstein Island. Well...ThanQ! What will these logs reveal?
edit on 13-3-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Huge drop ... Epstein flight manifests !

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
Oh wow I never thought of that. That kinda thing causes serious damage to our reputation abroad.

Yes..that's why Hannity and Bill O'Reilly said today, CNN does "incalculable damage" to America's image abroad. The network makes would-be terrorists feel as if they'd be doing America a favor, if they could take Donald Trump out. If CNN doesn't change their anti-America stance, the network's license should be terminated by the FCC.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
I didn't know CNN was the official channel of the U.S. Navy too! President Trump was floating the idea of having an official government run news channel...maybe Uncle Sam can takeover CNN in the interest of National Security.

Democrats would love that, since they want government to control as much as possible in US culture!

new topics

top topics

<< 104  105  106    108  109  110 >>

join