It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -sIxteen-

page: 104
<< 101  102  103    105  106  107 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

What fits into the 34 spaces?

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Manafort with 16 counts of mortgage fraud, falsifying business records and other crimes in connection with loans he sought or obtained on properties owned by him and his family.

These would be State of NY charges outside the presidents veto powers however unless Manafort overstated the value of the equity used in the underwriting calculation for the loan deceptively it doesn't make much sense. The Obamas bought a house and immediately applied for a mortgage modification after learning they had overpaid. Perfectly legal since the underwriters are supposed to do some investigating before issuing loans.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

What fits into the 34 spaces?

Just a guess.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: CaPpedDoG
Hmm... Is Facebook completely down for anyone else? Mobile app seems to be working but the website isn't. First time I've seen this.

Edit:
Looks like it's widespread. Downdetector has over 8500 reports in last hour.

I can't get into the mobile app or the web app here in the United States. I've never ever seen this before. My Instagram is also broken.
edit on Wed Mar 13 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed quote Trim Those Quotes

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Bonus episode of reading the tea leaves on the cargo ship GRANDE AMERICA that sank.

Ship was built in 1997 when Bill Clinton was POTUS.

Ship in german is Schiff. Are you prepared for a Schiff hits the fan scenario?

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Oh Schiff!

"Military tribunals of US citizens has came up in another hearing. it really sounds like people [ @SenFeinstein ] are starting to get worried."
twitter.com...

This was today at the Ninth Circuit judge confirmation hearing.

edit on 13-3-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Ahhhhhh I see. That fits perfectly doesnt it? Interesting....

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Like "speed Bag" punching posts today lol

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: CaPpedDoG

Is Q doing some more code insertions, as was done with Twitter months back, but this time with google, facebook, instagram, +?

perhaps disabling C_A malware?

edit on 13-3-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

I got your punches posts buddy.

I'm still watching that Black Ops video, along with his 'Light on Conspiracies' video.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   

CaRpedDoG, still getting facebook error in UK (2 mins ago):

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 01:46 PM
link   
This needs to be required reading for anyone STILL parroting the "muh Russia" angle. VIPS (Bill Binney's group) with a new memorandum to the Attorney General regarding "RussiaGate."

consortiumnews.com...

Here is just a small sample of a long posting:

Recent forensic examination of the Wikileaks DNC files shows they were created on 23, 25 and 26 May 2016. (On June 12, Julian Assange announced he had them; WikiLeaks published them on July 22.) We recently discovered that the files reveal a FAT (File Allocation Table) system property. This shows that the data had been transferred to an external storage device, such as a thumb drive, before WikiLeaks posted them.

FAT is a simple file system named for its method of organization, the File Allocation Table. It is used for storage only and is not related to internet transfers like hacking. Were WikiLeaks to have received the DNC files via a hack, the last modified times on the files would be a random mixture of odd-and even-ending numbers.

Why is that important? The evidence lies in the “last modified” time stamps on the Wikileaks files. When a file is stored under the FAT file system the software rounds the time to the nearest even-numbered second. Every single one of the time stamps in the DNC files on WikiLeaks’ site ends in an even number.

edit on 13-3-2019 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Testimony of top Obama and Clinton officials starts tomorrow. Just announced.

www.judicialwatch.org... aides/

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 01:51 PM
link   

edit on 13/3/2019 by vinifalou because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

How many times I gotta tell ya it was the Russians.

Agree and along with that article this video is a must watch.

"In this interview, Bill Binney also discusses his 32-year career at the NSA where he was known as this nation’s premier codebreaker. Binney invented the NSA program that automates collection of internet based data world-wide and invented a program, Thin Thread, which used targeted acquisition methods for analysis while protecting the Constitutional rights of U.S. citizens and the privacy rights of others. When it became apparent that the Agency was engaged in bulk acquisition and massive constitutional violations following September 11, 2001, Binney left the NSA. After he left, Binney and his fellow whistleblowers proved that Binney’s program, Thin Thread, could have prevented the 9/11 attacks. When Binney and others blew the whistle on the NSA corruption and Constitutional violations by going through appropriate government channels, they were subjected to a years-long FBI investigation based on bogus and fabricated information."

Thumbdrives can be very dangerous & deadly!

ETA: What you added to your post above Mr Binney describes in this video.

edit on 13-3-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

CaRpedDoG, still getting facebook error in UK (2 mins ago):

Facebook/Instagram are working fine for me.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Nice! I will watch that video. Bill Binney knows his stuff. I like this part from the article from Binney I just linked - President Trump definitely knows whats up, and knows a lot more than he lets on in public:

After VIPS’ July 24, 2017 Memorandum for the President, Binney, one of its principal authors, was invited to share his insights with Mike Pompeo, CIA Director at the time. When Binney arrived in Pompeo’s office at CIA Headquarters on October 24, 2017 for an hour-long discussion, the director made no secret of the reason for the invitation: “You are here because the President told me that if I really wanted to know about Russian hacking I needed to talk with you.”

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Re Q Post #3047 - StartOfLines DECODE:

Start of Lines DECODE gives:

hTPP'HC@NQ

TPP = Trans Pacific Partnership,
' = Q symbol for Bait,
HC = Hillary Clinton,
NQ = Non Quota (US DoD),

A search of "Non Quota DoD" gives:
NIEM codes for Non Quota immigrants?
Defense Travel System

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

Global problem so it might be related to abovenet?
We haven't figured out what SDI really was yet and who knows whats up there now?

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

' = Q symbol for Bait,

Hope they take it

edit on 3132019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 101  102  103    105  106  107 >>

join