It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Don't Think Many Swedes Believe Muslims Are Peaceful And Tolerant People

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

I'm dyslexic reading anything is ""Fun"", the issues arise where writing is concerned.

So because people choose to converse in another language, because they are possibly affluent in multiple languages or simply bilingual, that somehow makes people feel left out???

Possibly stupid people with an inferiority complex who harbour latent racial prejudice. LoL

The rest of us simply ask them what they are saying if at all applicable.
edit on 5-3-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Or maybe its because there has been a massive increase in convictions against Muslim grooming gangs and as a couple of social workers explained to me the other day 'many tenets of the Islamic religion are simply diametrically opposed to British society and its judicial system'.

I don't know, I have nothing but gut feeling really to go by.

There will be an amount of racial profiling.
And its well known that there is a correlation between poor communities and high criminality....and many Muslims enclose themselves in poor communities.

But that can not account for the massive disparity....there must be other contributory factors; Muslim extremism etc.

Crime existed well before The Tories started their despicable programme of austerity.

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Mate, if the grooming gangs are responsible for the dramatic increase in the number of Muslims incarcerated, that would mean 1000s of them have been caught and convicted.

That's simply not the case, or if it is "They" sure kept it quiet. LoL

"Crime existed well before The Tories started their despicable programme of austerity."

So did Police and in better numbers, no less in line with today's statistics.

The Tories want crime to be on the rise, as it will make it simpler and somewhat more palatable to swallow any ""amended"" human rights that they have in mind after 29 March.

Poverty and austerity the reason crimes are on the rise, quite simple, even the Police ken that fact, then again they should as they commit half the bloody crime out there. LoL

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Our country our rules and the old adage of taking the religion of the land are all forgotten now by the new generation , You struggle to hear a local voice in some places

www.bitchute.com...

That is a interesting video i watched the other night , and i am a happy old dyslexic stoner with not a care in the world

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Our country "There" rules is a whole lot closer to the mark.

We don't make laws we follow them, just like the Muslims.

Maybe some form of a hearing prosthesis is in order should you fail to understand these un-local voices?

See if you wish to direct your nonsensical hatred towards something or someone may i suggest the people responsible for the likes of this poor fellows existence.

www.liverpoolecho.co.uk... Nk

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Mate, if the grooming gangs are responsible for the dramatic increase in the number of Muslims incarcerated, that would mean 1000s of them have been caught and convicted.

Yes, that's probably true....I'm sure it'll contribute, but probably not significantly.

So did Police and in better numbers, no less in line with today's statistics.

One of the biggest fallacies in UK politics; The Tories are the party of Law and Order and Defence.

The Tories have slashed the numbers of Police and systematically decimated our Armed Forces.
This is nothing new.
Thatcher was in the process of implementing savage defence cuts of a level never seen before or since before The Falklands.
Thatcher being the opportunist she was and sensing public opinion seized the moment and did a full about turn....the rest as they say is history.

If I was a copper I'd feel betrayed considering The Tory Party has used them as their own private enforcement agency for years now.

Poverty and austerity the reason crimes are on the rise, quite simple, even the Police ken that fact, then again they should as they commit half the bloody crime out there. LoL

Austerity has been sold as an economic necessity but in reality it has been nothing more than the pursuit of a political ideology that has targeted and victimised the most needy and vulnerable in our society.

The decimation of police numbers and increase in crime will only serve to justify The Tories cries for the introduction of private police forces....thus allowing them to profit from crime.

But we digress.

edit on 5/3/19 by Freeborn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

If i was a copper i would feel dirty. LoL

It is what it is i suppose, but blaming the Muslims for the greater part of the woes we face as a nation, is simply short-sighted.

It's not the Muslims that are killing the poor, needy, mentally infirm, sick by the bucket load.

"They" would like us to believe so all the same, what they have in the post is not going to be good for anyone, Muslims included.

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 02:01 PM
link   

A while ago on a us i was the only english speaking person on it even the pensioners were foreign as was the driver so a hearing aid or a good set of head phones would not fix that one and of my Polish friends showed me a internet uk site where Everything was on sale openly from tobacco to sex gumtree in Polish and nothing is being done about it . dare you put that up in English and the cops and tax man would be at your door in a our or less

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   

I would stay off that dark web mate.

It's simply not all it's cracked up to be, you are lightly to get a dodgy virus to be sure, or lose all your personal data down to ransomware.

You do realise Google Chrome and most other browsers have a translate function?

Language is simply not a barrier where ASCII and all those 1 ans 0 are concerned.

The gist of what im getting at is it could have been up in any language, English being quite frankly neither here nor there.

Any other borderline racist rants you care to share? LoL

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 02:15 PM
link   

That was not on the dark web it was on the normal internet with pics and is being left alone but if it had been in English it would be closed down very quickly

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   

The dark web reference was a joke. LoL

2 clicks turn 99.999% of all web pages into whatever language desired.

Do you understand?

The fact that this alleged site was not closed down very quickly being a testament to you being incorrect.

What is the site anyways, spill the beans?

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   

It was last year that my friend showed me it so i cannot recall the name but i will find it as i need to see him soon and will pm you the address of it , but it shocked me to see it blatantly out there

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Whats out there is indeed shocking.

You can buy anything you wish online these days, even people.

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Your argument is a vapid waste of time.

Water and sky are firsthand observations. Unless your experience with raping priests is also firsthand experience, your point is meaningless.

Yes some priests have been caught doing this. But again I point out the main difference: islam dictates this behavior, the Catholic religion does not.

You have a hard time understanding why people hate muslims. So 9/11 wasn't convincing enough for you? Or the Boston marathon? Or San Bernardino? Or the Orlando club shooting? I think the fault here is not with the reasoning but with your ability to understand it.

Taqiyyah. The part of islam that tells muslims to pretend they are friends to westerners to gain their trust until it is time to attack. It is written in to the religion. It is part of the basic philosphy - convert or conquer. You think you have muslim friends. What you have are people pretending to be your friends until the real extremists show up. Then those so-called friends of yours will either kill you or stand by your side and get killed along with you. Muslim extremists take a very dim view of the faithful who are seduced by western society.

Stop asserting you know where people get their information. You don't.
edit on 5-3-2019 by Vroomfondel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 04:23 PM
link   

I thought we were talking about raping children. Yes, child labor happened in this country. And we evolved and corrected it. Can you say the same for your stone-age muslims? No, you can't.

Define "little girls" When and where did this happen in America? Are you talking about something from 200 years ago? I am talking about muslims today. The muslims we have to deal with. Historically they are the same as they are now. If you have to go back that far to find even a slight comparison then you have proven my point for me.

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel

Your argument is a vapid waste of time.

Water and sky are firsthand observations. Unless your experience with raping priests is also firsthand experience, your point is meaningless.

Yes some priests have been caught doing this. But again I point out the main difference: islam dictates this behavior, the Catholic religion does not.

You have a hard time understanding why people hate muslims. So 9/11 wasn't convincing enough for you? Or the Boston marathon? Or San Bernardino? Or the Orlando club shooting? I think the fault here is not with the reasoning but with your ability to understand it.

Taqiyyah. The part of islam that tells muslims to pretend they are friends to westerners to gain their trust until it is time to attack. It is written in to the religion. It is part of the basic philosphy - convert or conquer. You think you have muslim friends. What you have are people pretending to be your friends until the real extremists show up. Then those so-called friends of yours will either kill you or stand by your side and get along with you. Muslim extremists take a very dim view of the faithful who are seduced by western society.

Stop asserting you know where people get their information. You don't.

I was originally going to post about the sheer uniformed bigotry and stupidity of your posts but then I decided I actually feel sorry for you.

I personally can't comprehend what it must be like to be as scared as you clearly are. It's a a real shame and I hope one day you get the help you clearly need.

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

Stop asserting you know that Muslims are evil. You don't. LoL

The hypocrisy of it all is that Christianity and Islam are both Abrahamic by there very nature.

You worship the same God. LoL

As to 9/11 you done that to yourselves or sponsored it and allowed it to happen.

Show us all on the doll where the bad Muslim touched you? LoL

What's really a vapid waste of time is your nonsensical misplaced hated of people who are just like you. x

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 04:38 PM
link   

"I thought we were talking about raping children."

No that's you.

Im telling you for a fact that not all Muslims rape children just as not all British pedophiles vote Tory or all American beasts vote trump.

"Define "little girls" When and where did this happen in America?"

It's still happening in America!

en.wikipedia.org...

LoL

Next. x

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot

And there it is, the last gasp of a failed liberal argument. I am not afraid. Regardless of your need to believe I am to make your pathetic point seem viable. Sorry, but I am not afraid.

Nothing about my post is uninformed. In fact, it takes a critical lack of information to not understand as you are clearly demonstrating. One of the main reasons I am not afraid is the simple fact that I do understand it. Knowledge is a powerful tool. I pray that some day you can experience its wonders.

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

"I thought we were talking about raping children."

No that's you.

Im telling you for a fact that not all Muslims rape children just as not all British pedophiles vote Tory or all American beasts vote trump.

"Define "little girls" When and where did this happen in America?"

It's still happening in America!

www.independent.co.uk... tml

LoL

Next. x

Here is a fact for you: you don't know and have not observed all muslims. STOP TALKING OUT YOUR ASS.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join