It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Don't Think Many Swedes Believe Muslims Are Peaceful And Tolerant People

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82
many religions just aren't fit for purpose Islam , and Christianity in my own opinion aren't a good thing for humanity or the planet

Id happily allow religion and religious people to worship who they like but when they start killing others in the name of their god , then you know its not a good religion!

Wtf? There is absolutely no comparison whatsoever between Islam and Christianity.

Yes, Christianity has some problems, but nothing even remotely approaching the insanity that is Islam.

Islam is simply a disgusting radical cancer that needs to be eradicated, permanently.

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Not all Muslims are the way you say, but there are lots of the pushy ones in this country who would try to force people to become Muslim or die.

You are wrong, and this is the big lie.

They are pretty much all just as described. Some are playing the part of the 'good, peaceful muslim' until their numbers are great enough that they can end the charade.

The tiny minority that are truly peace loving because they don't really know what their ideology is really about are in much more danger than the infidel (you and me), because they are so close to the evil.

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: Breakthestreak

We had our own rape culture,

Bullsnip - apples and orangutans...

child bride ethos treat Woman like chattel thing going on around 100 years ago.

This was always the exception, not the rule.

And the goal of most organised religious practices is to spread the word as the only real religion that exists.

Yes, but Christianity doesn't advocate beheading people who refuse your advances.

Just saying.

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krahzeef_Ukhar
No one has the claim to the moral high ground.

Roitflmao... dude, the Hare-Krishnas have the moral high ground over Islam.

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Kicked about together, drank together, smoked together, fought together, had fun together.

They are just people, good and bad sorts in all walks of life.

Then they weren't Muslims, they just called themselves that because 'fads are cool'.

And they would be the first to die - or stab you in the back - once their leadership made the call.

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: 50ul5t34l3r

They do not belive in religious freedom
    They do not belive in gay rights
    They do not believe in womens rights

What you just described is the conservative ideology. So are the big bad Muslims conservatives?

And what you just said is so ridiculously ignorantly wrong that you really must have laughed your ass off after you hit enter thinking you are really going to trigger someone with that nonsense.

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Accept history paints rather a different picture.

The comparison is self-evident them both being of Abrahamic origin.
edit on 5-3-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 09:25 AM
link   

You mean the way most of us pay lip service to Christianity?

They called themselves that for the same reason we call ourselves Catholic and Protestant, which is not much really, of a reason that is.

They were/are people all the same, just like you and me.

More similar than different no matter which way you care to choose.

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 09:29 AM
link   

"Bullsnip - apples and orangutans..."

How so, please explain the difference?

"This was always the exception, not the rule."

Same with most Muslims i ken, they have not married any 8 years olds nether.

What age was Mary again when God raped her from a distance? LoL

Its all just sheer hypocrisy and mad crap from all sides and both directions.

"Yes, but Christianity doesn't advocate beheading people who refuse your advances."

It's advocated and perpetrated far worse throughout recorded history.

Just saying.

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Blame the muslims for decades of failing neoliberal austerity policies? Sounds legit. Let's have a war of cultures to cover up the class warfare our benevolent elites are winning!

That means Sweden can afford to invest more, in particular in education as long as the investments are economically beneficial, according to Lindblad.

Others also have grand plans. Nordea Bank AB in a report earlier this year urged the government to kick off a $28 billion project to build speed trains to help the beleaguered bond market. But the finance minister has batted back those suggestions, saying domestic and European Union fiscal rules don’t allow such borrowing.

www.bloomberg.com...

There's a lack of investments that are not directly economically beneficial, obviously. "No-go-areas" are the result of drained public budgets and increased privatization, and at some point you'll have to look into the failed policies which made this happen in the first place.

In somewhat related news:

Reducing the UK’s deficit, which had ballooned to 10 per cent of GDP in 2010 due to the financial crisis, was a necessity. Cutting it without regard for the state of the overall economy and the feedback effects on aggregate demand was unscientific stupidity and wanton vandalism. Austerity, as practiced by the Conservatives, was a policy driven not by economics, but by politics and ideology. The politics was baiting Labour. And the ideology was the desire to reduce the size of the state.

Who was to blame? The prime culprits were George Osborne and David Cameron of course. But Treasury civil servants were also enthusiastic supporters. It was enabled by two senior Coalition Liberal Democrats, Nick Clegg and Danny Alexander. It was endorsed by economists in the City of London and cheered on by Tory-supporting newspapers. It was abetted by ostensibly neutral political journalists, who unthinkingly succumbed to the fatally misleading idea that a government’s finances can be compared to a household’s budget.

They say victory has a thousand fathers whereas defeat is an orphan. But if we look carefully it’s clear the austerity failure of the past seven years has a sprawling parentage.

Yes this really is the end of Tory austerity – because it was never about economics in the first place

I sense a pattern.
edit on 5-3-2019 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 10:03 AM
link   

a reply to: Vroomfondel

There have been a multitude of Catholic priests caught across the globe tampering with weans that have not been prosecuted, gone to gaol, nor been sued.

And there is a universe of difference between this and the fact that church does not overtly condone and approve of it.

Islam apologist much?

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   

"Bullsnip - apples and orangutans..."

How so, please explain the difference?

Explain the difference... between the rape culture of Islam, and the non rape culture of Christianity?

Sorry, since you are the one claiming they are similar/the same, it is on you to prove there is/was a 'rape culture' in Christianity that even remotely resembled what has existed in Islam for thousands of years and is still going just as strong today.

I'm ignoring the rest of your drivel because unlike you, I actually value my time.

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   

I'm the one claiming we practised similar debauchery only a century or so ago, I'm certainly not condoning such.

If you wish to start ignoring drivel start with your Bible because it's full of it.

Whereas everything i have presented is fact and historically proven, unlike your Bible.

If you cannot see the hypocrisy then you simply cannot see the forest for the trees. LoL

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Not in our nations they don't.

What they get up to in there own is, however, no matter how barbaric or extreme it may seem, entirely no concern of ours and there own affair.

Admit it, you hate Muslim, and don't have a clue as to the history of the religion which you have been conditioned to support and follow since birth!

I disapprove of all organised religious practice, not just Islam. LoL

I certainly won't apologise for any anthropomorphised invisible sky gods of any shape or form.

Let him turn up and make his own apologies.

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Hear, hear, i second that.

Its class war, not race war, always has been always will be.

Religion is simply an excuse to kill others deemed different and take their stuff.

Simple really.

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rikku
a reply to: stonerwilliam

You are getting bred out white people face facts

why would you want to do that?

are you on borrowed time?

seems like youre always on borrowed time.

Because it is a soft war and you can only have 1 wife if you a Christian versus 4 if you are a Muslim , some folk breed like rats not rabbits .

And yes i am on borrowed time www.abovetopsecret.com... in total i have had 6 now so every day is a blessing for me as i did not expect to see the last 2 xmases out

Fast forward 30 years and you are strangers in your own house , i will not live to see it but you do not have to as children are already coming home from school talking funny and the little town of 10.000 i am from in the middle of nowhere is already like that , you are lucky to hear a english voice , crime has rocketed and the first mugging in 15 years happened just last week .

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

Crime has rocketed and yet there has only been one mugging in 15 years??? LoL

Blame our almost nonexistent police force, blame the politicians, but it's not the Muslims that are perpetuating criminality in this nation.

That's the Tories will all their cuts and forced austerity.

As to children coming home from school talking funny? LoL

That's called an education, to be honest, that sounds borderline racist.

Funny to who? Because they probably understand one another perfectly.

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Blame our almost nonexistent police force, blame the politicians,.....

Indeed.
You could blame draconian drug laws for the increase in crime.
You can also blame the invasive and intolerant nature of namby-pamby PC driven bollocks that has resulted in some ridiculous prosecutions.
You could also include the increase in knife crime we are witnessing.

For me its all driven by crap and outdated laws, underfunded police, appalling and hateful politician's and PC nonsense.

However;

but it's not the Muslims that are perpetuating criminality in this nation.

Muslims account for over 15% of our prison population yet only 4.4% of our overall population.

What would you attribute that to?

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Well obviously race disparity in the criminal justice system plays it's part.

Racial profiling, because of cultural stereotypes.

Muslim men are being treated in the same discriminatory way as black men by the authorities in days gone by.

There are apparently also some myths and stereotypes that surround the rise in the number of Muslims in prisons.

The main ones being that it is due to terror convictions and that prisoners are converting to Islam in large numbers.

I attribute the rise in crime on our streets down to austerity, even the snowdroppers are out in force again, and i have not seen the likes since the end of the 80s. LoL

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Nothing racist about the truth , in a class of 30 there is only 5-6 local children who have parents born in the area the rest are incomers who talk in their own language most of the time at school making the rest feel outsiders , i have seen this myself first hand on building sites in the uk at Edinburgh uni and a school in Falkirk and played spot the white man in many parts of England .

It is going to be fun to read the phone book in 20 years if you are dyslexic kkken

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join