It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Don't Think Many Swedes Believe Muslims Are Peaceful And Tolerant People

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 04:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: Vroomfondel

a reply to: Vroomfondel

I take it then muslims have affected you personally, care to elaborate a little so we can understand exactly how muslims have impacted your life?

It affects me when they attack my country and its people. Does that not affect you? They are growing in numbers and they are getting a foothold in our political system. No one with open eyes can see this as a good thing.

So by your own admission your personal experience with muslims is limited to media reports.

Dont play naive. Over the last 10 years muslims have been strategically placing themselves across the world.
Countries have accepted different cultures for decades but got a shock with this one.

Never has a refugee group done so much raping when they first arrived that they made a name out of themselves as rapugees.

And it wouldn't be so sketchy if these people shared the same views on gay rights, womens rights, or religious freedom that their host countires do.
But they have the exact opoisite beliefs of their best friends and importers, the liberals.

They do not belive in religious freedom
They do not belive in gay rights
They do not believe in womens rights

So why are they imported in by the thousands like they are the best thing since sliced bread.

There is a specific reason why their civilizations have failed and have to be taken in by host countries.
Dont let that failure mentality spill over.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 04:56 AM
link   

I take it then muslims have affected you personally, care to elaborate a little so we can understand exactly how muslims have impacted your life?

It affects me when they attack my country and its people. Does that not affect you? They are growing in numbers and they are getting a foothold in our political system. No one with open eyes can see this as a good thing.

So by your own admission your personal experience with muslims is limited to media reports.

I took 9/11 and every other muslim terrorist attack very personally. I am happy for you that you are able to distance yourself from it and not let it affect you in any way. I can't do that. I have a heart and a soul. Have you no sense of community? Of civic duty? Do you have to experience something firsthand to acknowledge it and act on it? Your indifference is very telling.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 05:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Some of the Swedes can be so dumb, but usually they come around eventually. You cannot let people disrupt society like they are pushing there, slow intigration of muslims with proper conditioning is all right, but dumping a bunch of immigrants and refugees into a country is not good at all.

You cant condition that behavior out of them. It is not the way they act, it is who they are.

Muslims do not integrate. They do not assimilate. They invade and conquer. Their religion says anyone who does not accept allah as the one true God deserves to die. That means they will be a violent people until islam is the only relgion left on Earth. But even that probably won't stop all the violence. The various sects within islam have been at war for centuries. They can't even get along with themselves. What in Gods name makes you think they will ever get along with anyone else?

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 05:04 AM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot

Well, he said he didn't like the other sources which was following on the theme of western media.

So I gave some sources which clearly aren't western media.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 05:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

Speaking of an ideology that is hateful and intolerant. Disgusting. Racist, supremacist. Mysoginistic, anti Semitic, homophobic and bigoted right to the core. This thread is about islam.

Words of wisdom. The most baffling thing is how those in favor of unbridled immigration - women in particular - manage to project all these negative cultural traits over on western men. Somehow, regular, vanilla, hipster-bearded or MAGA-hat wearing western men alike are responsible for every wrongdoing against women. Every glance at a woman's bottom or the lightest of touches, and there is yelling of rape. But gang rapes by men who apparently enters a country as "women and children" are pretended to not exist. I guess these fully grown individuals are persistently regarded as "children" and therefore must be handled with care.

There are those who regard the whole debacle in Syria as a way to # with Europe - make sure the place gets flooded with immigrants. Besides, cheap labor is always something the ruling classes appreciate - and they don't care if the world around them burns, as long as they have their tall walls and locked gates.

Religion of peace? Maybe for muslims themselves. The rest of us are borderline beneath dogs. That is a minor detail glossed over by those who Kumbaya way too hard.

edit on 4-3-2019 by Uberdoubter because: Minor typo and adjustment.

edit on 4-3-2019 by Uberdoubter because: Typo.

edit on 4-3-2019 by Uberdoubter because: Added last paragraph.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

when any religion claiming its peaceful has its own sectarian wars , then you know its not a peaceful religion!

the fact the Muslims cant co exist among other Muslims already means there are problems !

many religions just aren't fit for purpose Islam , and Christianity in my own opinion aren't a good thing for humanity or the planet

Id happily allow religion and religious people to worship who they like but when they start killing others in the name of their god , then you know its not a good religion!

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Some of the Swedes can be so dumb, but usually they come around eventually. You cannot let people disrupt society like they are pushing there, slow intigration of muslims with proper conditioning is all right, but dumping a bunch of immigrants and refugees into a country is not good at all.

You cant condition that behavior out of them. It is not the way they act, it is who they are.

Muslims do not integrate. They do not assimilate. They invade and conquer. Their religion says anyone who does not accept allah as the one true God deserves to die. That means they will be a violent people until islam is the only relgion left on Earth. But even that probably won't stop all the violence. The various sects within islam have been at war for centuries. They can't even get along with themselves. What in Gods name makes you think they will ever get along with anyone else?

Well, there are probably a few Muslims who do not believe the way that the religion states. So just let the ones who want to get away from their religion in. Not thousands of them at a time, they tend to pack together just like any ethnic group does.

I have known quite a few Asian people over the years, they seem like nice people, they work hard and are mostly polite. I am sure there are some Radical Chinese in this country but also many nice ones. I think the Chinese people here in this country would be happier if the radical Chinese were not allowed in, I think that the peaceful Muslims in this country would be happy if radical Muslims were not allowed in. Not all Muslims are the way you say, but there are lots of the pushy ones in this country who would try to force people to become Muslim or die.

The only way a mixing pot works is if you do not throw rotted fruit into the kettle, you will not get a good product if you do not inspect what you throw in.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 08:08 AM
link   
I have been following posts of friend of mine who has been living in Stockholm for years now. He says that Sweden has lost the "fight" against terrorism in their own yard.
There are some NOGO zones in Europe and travelling safely has dropped down as a cows tail.
Vacation plans:
- Sweden.. no
-Germany.. no
- Paris .. no ( France in general .. no)
- Denmark.. no
- UK .. no ( Scotland .. still planning.. any news from there ?)

... and list go on

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

I live in Scotland, there are absolutely no such things as "no go muslim zones"

unless ye count govan hill and the maybe some parts in the east end, but those arent no go because of Muslims

just because they are mingin places to go!

Come to Scotland, you can be in Glasgow or Edinburgh City and within 25 - 30 minutes drive or train yer in the Highlands !

Muslims integrate themselves into our society ,and you have nothing to fear from any hing in Scotland , well maybe the haggis , bite yer ankles clean aff ye!

edit on 4-3-2019 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I don't know if this really fits in here, but I'll throw it out there...

I lived in a Muslim country for 3+ years (Malaysia). Now, Malaysia is kind of considered a 'moderate' Muslim country by most western standards as their society is comprised of three fairly equal components, Malay, Indian and Chinese. Of those, Malay are predominantly Muslim and only some of the Indian population is Muslim. There are very few Chinese Muslims in Malaysia.

The aforementioned, just for background. Now, on with my post...

As far as violence against other religions is concerned, I would say Muslim's Malaysia are pretty friendly and open about their religion. I would also say, the Muslims exist in sufficient numbers so as not to be a small minority. In other words, contrary to some posts (here), they don't live in fear due to small numbers. However, I did notice some unusual behavior of Muslims there.

Much like many Muslim cultures they are called to prayer in the morning and the evening. In between these times they will express their faith through prayer generally three more times for a total of five per day (generally). On Friday's (in Malaysia) they had what they called "going to Mosque". And, quite literally it meant 'going to the Mosque'. Essentially, like going to church on Sunday in many other cultures. Some would call it "Going to prayers". So, everyone would take off early on Friday and go to "Mosque" (which is why we always had to work on Saturday, but that's another post).

They would usually take off around 2pm and "Mosque" would last for several hours, usually until after the evening 'Call to Prayer'. After Mosque they were allowed to leave and carry on with life. This is where things got strange.

Down the road from where I lived there was a street full of 'hawker stalls / stands' which served food. The street food there was fantastic, and there was one place I would almost always go on Friday evenings. It just so happened this place was right next door to the local Mosque. You could beat the crowds by going there shortly before the evening Call to Prayers (which was deafening up close...the loudspeakers were LOUD!)

I always noticed that the people exiting the Mosque seemed different than before going in. I mean, some of them I knew, so I knew what they were like on a daily basis. And, after Mosque, they were definitely "different"...almost zombified in a way (probably not a good description). One thing which always struck me was it seemed like they all looked at everyone else (non-Muslim's) with a gleam of contempt in their eyes after leaving the Mosque. It was kind of unnerving actually; someone you knew well would walk right by you and not even acknowledge you were there, etc. And the way they would look at other non-Muslims was very odd. This would wear off after a couple hours.

At first I thought it was just my imagination, but when I saw a clear trend of this I talked to some of my other colleagues they said they consciously avoided that end of the street on Friday nights for just exactly this reason. Some characterized it as "creepy" (not my words). I definitely got the very distinct sense that the messages being discussed in their Mosque sessions were not very positive regarding non-Muslims.

On several nights in the summer they would leave the big doors to the Mosque open for ventilation. During those times I frequently observed some of the ritual, and to say it sounded like fire and brimstone would be an understatement. Frankly, it seemed like a non-stop shaming session and stern lecture. I didn't speak the language very well, but the message certainly didn't seem to be one of peace, harmony and love.

Hopefully this contributes to the discussion.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

The Muslims would have probably thought the same of the Vikings, historically speaking.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Breakthestreak

Your comparison is absurd.

Care to elaborate...your opinion means nothing.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

No go areas in Scotland. LoL

I lived in Govanhill for 15 years.

Muslims are fine, i went to School with rather a few, half and half, to be honest the School that was(Queenspark).

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

You are kind of missing the point. If the person in question is one of the muslims who doesn't really believe or follow the religion to a "T", they will be at the same risk as a complete non-believer when the extremist muslims show up. The problem is that it can be hard to tell who is the bad guy and who isn't.

There is a thing in islam called Taqiyyah. It is the foregoing of religious practices to conceal ones beliefs. This can be done out of fear of persecution, or, as a prelude to war.

Regarding Sura 3:28 (quranic verse), Ibn Kathir writes, "...except those believers who in some areas or times fear for their safety from the disbelievers. In this case, such believers are allowed to show friendship to the disbelievers outwardly, but never inwardly." He quotes Muhammad's companion, Abu Ad-Darda', who said "...we smile in the face of some people although our hearts curse them," and Al-Hasan who said "...the Tuqyah is acceptable till the Day of Resurrection."

Some Shias advance taqiyya as a form of jihad, fighting against their adversaries. The religion specifically states it is ok to lie and pretend you are friends. Although the religion also says it is wrong to lie, supporters of the religion will point that fact out but conveniently forget to mention the part about taqiyyah which makes lying ok as long as you do not hurt the religion in the process.

So, on one hand you have the extremists who have no problem showing you who they are and what they do. On the other hand you have a bunch of muslims you really want to believe are friendly and moderate, mainly because they have invaded your neighborhood and have your home surrounded, but in reality you have no idea who they are. And now you know that their religion has built in a device by which they can pretend to be friends rather than devout muslims. This leads back to my original assertion that one muslim is quiet and timid. Two have a voice. Three have an idea. Four have an attitude. Five will kill you.

If they are afraid of persecution they will act like they are your best friend and disavow islam. When their numbers are great enough they have no reason to be afraid of you any more but instead are afraid of the real extremist musllims who will treat them like infidels if they continue ignoring islam after the threat of persecution is gone. In other words, the muslims who were acting like your best friend now want to kill you because they will be killed if they don't.

That is why there is no such thing as a moderate muslim.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 10:28 AM
link   

So, they come here to America and pretend to be good then they run for political office and become congressmen? From that place they can start to destroy our country so they can step in and take over.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 10:33 AM
link   
They are still living under the law of 'an eye-for-an-eye'. As long as Palestine is being attacked and suppressed there will likely still be extremists retaliating. Turning the other cheek would be ideal for them, but Islam includes retaliation violence when being attacked.

" O you who believe! Fight those of the disbelievers who attack you, and let them find severity in you, and know that Allah is with the righteous."

edit on 4-3-2019 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 10:55 AM
link   

They run for office to be able to get majority in there and changing your political system to achieve Islamic jurisdiction and laws. They are bringing their own understanding of what is right and what is wrong and replace yours. It means Sharia law. It means no more Human rights or equality.

Preacher was arrested of spreading Gospel in London.. because muslims in London got offended by it ( no one got offeded by Mosque having their call of preaching.. which no one cannot avoid hearing)... This is the World now

Preacher arrested

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   
For a religion of peace, they sure get a lot of noise complaints. Even the Buddhists couldn't deal with their ruckus when they couldn't even hear themselves Om.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Specimen
For a religion of peace, they sure get a lot of noise complaints. Even the Buddhists couldn't deal with their ruckus when they couldn't even hear themselves Om.

Exactly. Actual Buddhists (i.e. Ghandi) and Christians are non-violent resistors

originally posted by: dollukka

They run for office to be able to get majority in there and changing your political system to achieve Islamic jurisdiction and laws. They are bringing their own understanding of what is right and what is wrong and replace yours. It means Sharia law. It means no more Human rights or equality.

Preacher was arrested of spreading Gospel in London.. because muslims in London got offended by it ( no one got offeded by Mosque having their call of preaching.. which no one cannot avoid hearing)... This is the World now

Preacher arrested

A clear demonstration of why global politics and institutionalized religion do not match well. Although, the Christian philosophy, if practiced by all, would ensue world peace in an instant.
edit on 4-3-2019 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

"They are still living under the law of 'an eye-for-an-eye'."

Who the hell is not!

Did your mammy never teach you, if someone hits you, hit them back?

Christianity seldom has turned the other cheek throughout recorded history. LoL

An eye for an eye is indeed the colour of the day, always has been always will be im afraid.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join