It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Don't Think Many Swedes Believe Muslims Are Peaceful And Tolerant People

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Some of the Swedes can be so dumb, but usually they come around eventually. You cannot let people disrupt society like they are pushing there, slow intigration of muslims with proper conditioning is all right, but dumping a bunch of immigrants and refugees into a country is not good at all.

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: 50ul5t34l3r

You must be ignorant to assume only conservative websites are posting this information. This information was not "cherry picked" and my view is valid based on facts. You could've found out yourself using Google, but were too busy whining.

Here, use Google translate and read about this problem from a few Swedish and International websites:

The international package giant UPS has stopped with home deliveries in multicultural Rosengård in Malmö, after their drivers were attacked, Sydsvenskan stated .

www.friatider.se...

UPS does not deliver packages to Rosengård: "Risk of being exposed to robbery"

www.sydsvenskan.se...

Sweden: Fire brigade now need SWAT team to enter migrant suburbs

voiceofeurope.com...

Sweden: Nobody helped woman raped by 20 Muslim migrants — neighbors have “learned not to see or hear too much”

A rape case so brutal that even Swedish main stream media is reporting about it shows signs of total collapse of moral and culture in Swedish society.

www.jihadwatch.org...

Sweden has the second highest non-indigenous Muslim population rate in Europe and the second highest sexual assault rate in Europe. Belgium has the third highest Muslim population rate and the third highest sexual violence rate. The Netherlands has the fourth highest sexual assault rate in Europe and the fourth highest Muslim population rate. Germany has the sixth highest assault rate and the sixth highest Muslim population rate. Are all of these numbers just a random coincidence?

www.breakingisraelnews.com...

Sweden: The Muslims have won This Swedish expat tells the story of how Muslim migrants rendered her country unsafe for its citizens.

www.israelnationalnews.com...

The problems Sweden faces integrating large numbers of Muslim immigrants is a subject on which Nordstjernan columnist Ulf Nilson has written many times. His warnings of increasing radicalization among Sweden’s Muslims – warnings he started to broadcast a decade ago – now seem eerily prophetic in light of an Associated Press investigation that found Stockholm to be a breeding ground for jihadists among Swedish Somalis.

www.nordstjernan.com...

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

I don't think many people around the world believe Muslims are peaceful and tolerant people.

I believe most of the ones that do think that, are coerced into agreement by violence and bigotry.

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Moderate muslims even believe ex muslims deserve to be killed. It's a cencerous belief system in the same category as Nazism and I guarantee you it's only going to get worse.
The whole purpose of the cult of Islam is to be the worlds only religion.

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
This is nothing other than racism.
How is it that no one can speak bad about the Jewish?

Remember....... never forget.

Islam is not a race.
White people are muslims
Black people are muslims
The VAST majority of muslims are NOT middle eastern
There’s a billion Africans who oppose Islam. A billion Chinese too. And of course a billion Hindu as well.

But if a white person opposes Islam the low-iq answer from the NPC crowd is always ‘racism reeeeee’.
It’s NOT racist to be anti islamic.
edit on 3 3 2019 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: Vroomfondel

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: Vroomfondel

I take it then muslims have affected you personally, care to elaborate a little so we can understand exactly how muslims have impacted your life?

So by your own admission your personal experience with muslims is limited to media reports.

It affects me when they attack my country and its people. Does that not affect you? They are growing in numbers and they are getting a foothold in our political system. No one with open eyes can see this as a good thing.

Anyone defending this violent, war ideology is either uninformed, wears blinkers deliberately or is downright 'not quite there' or.....a muslim.

And quite frankly, a disgusting person.
I imagine those defending islam would also defend the kkk and nazis. Which are two ideologies that are nowhere near as hateful and as intolerant as islam.

Those defending Islam are the ones who have never been exposed to it, never lived among it. Well if they have their way (which they won’t) their children and grandchildren will get to be exposed to Islam.

If you want that for your children, you’ve failed as a parent.

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Slickinfinity
Moderate muslims even believe ex muslims deserve to be killed. It's a cencerous belief system in the same category as Nazism and I guarantee you it's only going to get worse.
The whole purpose of the cult of Islam is to be the worlds only religion.

Actually the real purpose is to make something ELSE the world's religion, something that will appear shortly.

Islam will be destroyed in 24 hours once their usefulness is over.

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Repeat the Leftist mantra

All Cultures are equal

All Cultures are equal

All Cultures are equal

Keep repeating until you believe it.

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 08:47 PM
link   
What goes round comes round Sweden, all that centuries of rape and pillage well Karmas a bitch and in the future you will be lucky to see a white face on the streets soon ,

You are getting bred out white people face facts , millions of Muslim wombs kicking out 5 kids to your 1

Bacon will be banned soon

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

You are getting bred out white people face facts

why would you want to do that?

are you on borrowed time?

seems like youre always on borrowed time.
edit on 3-3-2019 by Rikku because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

These ‘views’ on Islam do not come from ‘the right’ or from propaganda.
Homophobia, pedophilia, mysogony, anti Semitism, supremacy, racism, hate and extreme intolerance come directly from Islam itself. From the teachings of its scholars and religious leaders, from its core ideology, from its pedophile warmongering murderous raping founder.

You forgot sexist..

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 12:54 AM
link   
The phrase "I don't think..." appears quite a lot in this thread. Ironically really.

You keep your second and third hand accounts and have your gun at hand; I'll settle for lived experience and sleep easy.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Whodathunkdatcheese

The only way people can believe this rubbish is by not thinking, which seems to be a state of mind that is increasing in popularity, if more of these people traveled and experienced life for themselves instead of blindly believing reports on the subject this thread wouldn't exist.
edit on 4-3-2019 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Try living in an islamic society before you spew your lack of knowledge.

Defending hate and intolerance seems to be the leftist standpoint these days.

‘People believe this rubbish’

What is the beliefs of EVERY muslim on Earth? Oh that’s right. You don’t know.
It’s not like they keep it a secret either. It’s written right there on PAGE ONE of their book ‘mien kampf’ I mean ‘quran’

(P.s, do you defend kkk members with the same lack of knowledge? Not all kkk members are bad people you know)

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Anyway,

At least it’s very heartening to see that the VAST majority of people are not stupid enough to defend the bigoted hate and racist homophobic intolerance of the most disgusting, anti human ideology that the world has ever known.

Only those with zero experience of Islam will be dumb enough to defend it

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Christianity can be just as bad!

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 04:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
Christianity is disgusting too but I see the hate and intolerance shown toward outed Christian rapist-priests and it makes me wonder what the outrage levels would be against Muslim rapist-imams.

Because you all damn well know that in Islam, the ‘alter-boy’ rapes will be a millionfold that of what we see in the catholic cult.

There is no comparison. Muslims are leaving their failed ideology countries to go to the winning Christian ones.

Christians donate and volunteer more then any other group. While people are trying to flee Africa.
They are actually taking plane rides there

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 04:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: 50ul5t34l3r
a reply to: gallop

Here is the issue with your websites, they have no external sources to check and in fact when you search "UPS stops deliveries to Muslim", there is one sources and it is shared by all conservative sites.

Did that with all the supposed stories supplied by OP and no outside sources to confirm anything that is written in OP is fact.

Basically they are garbage sites with no real info. If this was actually a huge issue in Europe, than why is there never any outside source to confirm?

Don't like the "conservative" sources?

How about these....

Sputnik

RT

Voice of Europe

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 04:17 AM
link   
This must have been going on a long time.

A movie from the 80s called gotcha. A college student who is of Spanish descent arrives in Europe and tells his friend .

Hey im going to pretend I'm a Muslim terrorist, swedish chicks go nuts for them.

Scary mentality

Scary what such a great place Sweden has become.

All the countries that got hit by the ugly stick are moving into the beautiful ones

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 04:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

originally posted by: 50ul5t34l3r
a reply to: gallop

Here is the issue with your websites, they have no external sources to check and in fact when you search "UPS stops deliveries to Muslim", there is one sources and it is shared by all conservative sites.

Did that with all the supposed stories supplied by OP and no outside sources to confirm anything that is written in OP is fact.

Basically they are garbage sites with no real info. If this was actually a huge issue in Europe, than why is there never any outside source to confirm?

Don't like the "conservative" sources?

How about these....

Sputnik

RT

Voice of Europe

2 Russian government owned organisations and a far right web site.

Much better...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join