It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Don't Think Many Swedes Believe Muslims Are Peaceful And Tolerant People

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

Actually, there is more slavery doing the rounds in today societies than there was back when it was legal.

We simply call it by another name these days.

"Do you see an of that happening in muslim countries?"

Do you imagine we seen it happening 50 odd years before it came to pass?

The world spins buddy and people change.

Religion through will always be a problem for Humanity.

What truth am i denying so desperately?

No Muslims coming to get me. LoL
edit on 7-3-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

They kill themselves with the majority of whos weaponry again?

Where do they get all these lovely cluster munitions and assault rifles?

That would be from us or via a proxy source that we sold to.

Your graphs don't show that now do they? LoL

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Actually, quite a few poor souls ended up there via Transportation.

How many of your boy's clubs and political figures that run your nation have been or are 33 degree Scottish Rite Freemasons?

And who owns your federal reserve banking system? Because it's not the people nor the government.

How much land does the Queen own in the USA again?

Not my royalty all the same mate, can't stand the silly sods myself.

Fact of the matter is you set yourself free from a monarch, but you did not beat the bankers, and they are entrenched in the city of London.

Your nation is owned, just like the rest, and your freedom and security is as illusory as your Christians interpretation of God.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 11:37 AM
link   

"Trying to minimize this threat by mentioning other threats is disingenuous."

And yet your POTUS loves the sport.

"Taqiyyah is not just saving your own arse, it is also a form of jihad. Be honest for once."

What was Gulf war 1 and 2 or Afganistan if not a ""Jihad"" on our part? Be honest for once. LoL

Where are all those weapons of mass destruction again?

Nowhere ta be found perchance? LoL

"The crusades, really? The crusades were Christians defending themselves against the invading muslim hordes who were killing them for not converting. But thank you for mentioning that."

On whos lands again? Were the knights, kings, and troops that fought in these crusades all from the Holyland?

Nope, the Pope sent them there.

So aye the crusades.......really!

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Oh, the correlations!

The threat of terrorism may be linked -- at least in the public's mind -- to public support for anti-immigration policies. The percentage of residents who say their country's level of immigration is a "serious problem" varies widely, from 86% in Malta, where it outweighs concerns about terrorism, to 18% in Iceland. Residents' tendency to view immigration as a serious problem in their country rises with their likelihood to describe terrorist attacks -- by either residents or non-residents -- the same way, even though some of the recent attacks in Europe have been carried out by native-born residents rather than recent migrants.

Terrorism, Migration Trouble Many in Europe

Oh, the cultural marxism!

WASHINGTON, D.C. -- Simply knowing a migrant might go a long way to help counter stereotypes against them and ease migrants' integration in their adopted countries, new Gallup research suggests.

Acceptance Higher Among People Who Know Migrants

Oh, those pesky plebs!

A real pain in the ass once they stand united... let's at least try to divide them a little?
Aye! Crusades or Forever War, I couldn't care less. this will be great for my stock portfolio regardless. Carry on!

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

All i know is if we displayed the same nonsensical religious hatred and contempt towards the bankers, corporations, and puppet politicians, that we do with Islam and the Muslims, we might actually be pointing the finger in the right direction and at the real nefarious bastards that run the show from behind the curtain.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Once again you did not address the comments directly but instead refer to other events committed by someone other than muslims.

If I address a murder committed by a muslim your answer is to tell me about a murder that was not committed by a muslim. Or you claim we gave him the weapon as though that makes it okay to kill someone.

How is that addressing the one that was committed by the muslim? Do you get it yet? You avoid the issues and make deflection a permanent stance. It is the mainstay of your argument. And that simply doesn't cut it.
edit on 7-3-2019 by Vroomfondel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Because your comments are nonsensical and tar an entire religion with the same big stupid brush.

I'm not avoiding any issues.

You're attempting to pass off the actions of a few halwits and religious xenophobic zealots as a way of life for all Muslims when its simply not the case.

You simply cannot see the forest for the trees.

Your conditioned that way and my guess is Christianity helped to do so.

What i get is that you are simply afraid of the dark nevermind the unknown.

Go speak to some normal everyday Muslims, they won't try to kill you nor convert you, and you might actually gain some perspective and learn something ta boot.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

They kill themselves with the majority of whos weaponry again?

Where do they get all these lovely cluster munitions and assault rifles?

That would be from us or via a proxy source that we sold to.

Your graphs don't show that now do they? LoL

Their weapons of choice is AKs and Chinese made weapons... They also like the knife as in they would go into villages and cut off the heads of all the adult elders and throw them in the river where we would get the reports about it. The brutality is a level I don't think you can comprehend here.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 03:55 PM
link   

AKs are pumped out by the military industrial complex of various nations across the globe.

It's not just AKs and big blades these people are wielding these days.

UK arms sales to the likes of Saudi Arabia rose by two thirds alone in 2017, amounting to an increase of more than £450m in sales.

As to the level of brutality, well i find that hard to comprehend at the best of times.

I'm perfectly aware through of the brutality displayed from both sides of the argument.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 05:15 PM
link   

AKs are pumped out by the military industrial complex of various nations across the globe.

It's not just AKs and big blades these people are wielding these days.

UK arms sales to the likes of Saudi Arabia rose by two thirds alone in 2017, amounting to an increase of more than £450m in sales.

As to the level of brutality, well i find that hard to comprehend at the best of times.

I'm perfectly aware through of the brutality displayed from both sides of the argument.

Great what is your point... Do you have a point.... They pull the trigger and kill each other as their way of life... not much more to add. They actually love to kill off the males so they can just move in and have a pre-ready family with land, goats and wife, great deal...

My point is they are not so much angry with Americans as they think we are weak because we do not do the same...

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Point is Muslims kill one another with our weaponry.

I thought that was plainly clear and perfectly illustrated by now?

But America is far from weak, America strong, America big boy on the block. LoL

If you wish to talk about killing off males and moving in on there land and livestock.

The indigenous population of your own land did not fair to well in that department after the European colonists got really started and entrenched, neither did the bison/buffalo.

The United States maintains nearly 800 military bases in more than 70 countries and territories around the globe.

Britain, France, and Russia, by contrast, have about 30 foreign bases combined.

How many Muslim military bases of operation do they have on our respective soil?

How many B2 Bombers, Nuclear Subs, Aircraft Carriers, and assorted cruise missile/ICBM do these evil Muslim nations have at there disposal that thinks you are weak?

Tell you right now, it's not that many.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Point is Muslims kill one another with our weaponry.

I thought that was plainly clear and perfectly illustrated by now?

But America is far from weak, America strong, America big boy on the block. LoL

If you wish to talk about killing off males and moving in on there land and livestock.

The indigenous population of your own land did not fair to well in that department after the European colonists got really started and entrenched, neither did the bison/buffalo.

The United States maintains nearly 800 military bases in more than 70 countries and territories around the globe.

Britain, France, and Russia, by contrast, have about 30 foreign bases combined.

How many Muslim military bases of operation do they have on our respective soil?

Still not sure your point as it pertains to young Middle Easterners that immigrated to the EU and brought with them their male superior attitude over woman that has lead to rapes, sexual assaults, abuse as they see woman as property, as it was in their home country.

Did America create this? Did we create neighborhood Sharia law where they apply it as they feel like doing?

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Sorry mate but statistics say "No".

The fact of the matter is there are far more indigenous white, black, and brown people that practice such debauchery in our own western nations than there are of immigrant Muslim sexual predators.

Don't believe every racist piece of material you come across. LoL

There are no ""recognized"" areas in any of our respective nations where Sharia law is upheld or enforced, nor in any court of the land.

People who choose to follow such arcane illogical reasonings do so by there own perverted religious sensibility in any western nation.

Point of fact through Sharia law is not the only form of religious law courts doing the rounds in both our nations, their judgments through are not worth the paper they are printed on, if printed at all.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 06:12 PM
link   

There are no ""recognized"" areas in any of our respective nations where Sharia law is upheld or enforced, nor in any court of the land.

5 seconds of search... "British court recognizes sharia law in landmark divorce case..." You have not heard of No Go Zones...lol.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 06:18 PM
link   

There are no, no go zones in the U.K. LoL

Some right ruff areas but nowhere you cannot go unless you are a Big Jessie. LoL

The High Court ruled that their Islamic faith marriage is recognized by British matrimonial law despite there being no legal precedent for it to be recognized.

The Woman will now be able to bring her case before the divorce court, where she can claim a share of assets from the marriage to the husband.

She would have been unable to do so without this High Court ruling. It gives her legal protection under British law.

This is a good thing! So the guy cannot leave the poor woman with nothing.

Here is an actual link to what you are going on about.

www.rt.com...

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 08:18 PM
link   

I have one last thing to say to you for I feel I would be doing you a disservice by not saying it.
You continue to assert that I am afraid. That is a lame argument employed by people who have nothing more substantial to rely on. I am not afraid. I am aware. There is a difference.

You continue to say that some muslims are friendly and mean no harm. In order to believe that you have to ignore parts of islam that are inconveniently against you. Why does a religion build in to itself a means by which its followers can lie to infidels to convince them they are friendly? And why is it acceptable for the devout to do so but only until the day of judgement?

"We smile in their face while we curse them in our hearts." When the religion openly instructs its followers to employ this device to gain the trust of infidels, why do you insist it is not what is happening? I believe you are the one who is afraid. So afraid you suffer from cognitive dissonance on this subject. Your desire to believe you are right does not make it so.

If you intend to respond please answer the questions. Don't bother responding with more denial and assertions that I am afraid. Explain why a religion tells its followers to disguise their faith to gain the trust of infidels. Explain why they would want to pretend they are our friends while they curse us in their hearts. If they didn't have an ulterior motive wouldn't it be easier to just ignore us altogether?

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 08:31 PM
link   

It didn't take long to find this. One search, less than one minute. And yet you seem to have great difficulty locating this information...or perhaps it just doesn't fit your agenda.

No-go zones can be defined as Muslim-dominated neighborhoods that are de facto off limits to non-Muslims due to a number of factors, including the lawlessness, insecurity or religious intimidation that often pervades these areas. In some no-go zones, host-country authorities are unable or unwilling to provide even basic public aid, such as police, fire fighting and ambulance services, out of fear of being attacked by Muslim gangs that sometimes claim control over such areas. Muslim enclaves in European cities are also breeding grounds for Islamic radicalism. Europe's no-go zones are the by-product of decades of multicultural policies that have encouraged Muslim immigrants to remain segregated from — rather than become integrated into — their European host nations. The problem of no-go zones is well documented, but multiculturalists and their politically correct supporters vehemently deny that they exist. Some are now engaged in a concerted campaign to discredit and even silence those who draw attention to the issue — often by deliberately mischaracterizing the term "no-go zone."
emphasis added

link

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 08:41 PM
link   

I respond how i see fit.

"Why does a religion build in to itself a means by which its followers can lie to infidels to convince them they are friendly?"

Because religion aside everyone tells lies when it suits them.

If you don't know who your friends are then your either not paying attention or have other trust issues aside from fear of Muslims.

"When the religion openly instructs its followers to employ this device to gain the trust of infidels, why do you insist it is not what is happening?"

Religions openly instruct their members to do all sorts, that does not mean people actually always do as they are told. LoL

If i tell you to jump off a bridge because God says so would you do it?

"If they didn't have an ulterior motive wouldn't it be easier to just ignore us altogether?"

We all live on the same planet with infostructure in place to transport goods and people all across the globe within a matter of hours.

How do you expect 22% of the rest of the world to simply ignore the US?

Do we ignore them with our air bases in Muslim nations that surround Iran and the rest of the Middle East?

We are all Jock Tamson Bairns pal.

Religion, colour, creed, race, are all simply used as divide and conquer control constructs there to keep us at one another throats whilst the bankers and corporations make hay while the Sun still shines.

Choose to believe as you wish all the same, you're perfectly free to do so.

But on that note, i bid you fair evening, it's nearly 3am here and i have kids up for school in few hours.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Swede - Kill me Please Mr. Muslim , I am an Infidel .

Mr. Muslim - OK ............BANG !

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join