It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Don't Think Many Swedes Believe Muslims Are Peaceful And Tolerant People

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Well, just like in my own nation, you are going to need someone to do the jobs, aside from the ones that robotics and automation replace.

Your workforce is aging just like our own, and we simply are not replacing the numbers internally from our indigenous populations in the manner we did in the past.

Where do you get a max growth of 11 billion people from?

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

Can you remember a time when there was not some form of war or police conflict raging across the globe?

Tell us all again how the rest of the world is trying to change?

Who arms and supplies these evil Muslims with all the lovely weaponry and smart munitions?

Where is the vast paradigm shift the likes of which we have yet to witness in recorded history, that the rest of the world, aside from the evil Muslims, are allegedly perpetrating?

Your the one whos making crap up son!

22% of the rest of the world is not coming to get you.

Maybe you are right all the same, i mean look how close the likes of Iran has put their country to your military bases? LoL
edit on 6-3-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel

originally posted by: ScepticScot

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse
a reply to: ScepticScot

BTW, Islam is a religion, there are white people who are Muslim, there are hispanic people who are Muslim, there are Arab people who are Muslim. In fact the majority of Muslims are from Asia, and not Arabic.

Anyway, criticizing Islam is not racist, because there are Muslims from all races.

The fear and hatred towards Muslims comes from the exact same place as racism always has.

The people promoting and embracing that fear and hatred are overwhelmingly the same people who would have held racist views in the past.

That is a projected opinion, not a fact. It is not the same and you know it. People do not all act the same because of the color of their skin. But people taught the same religion, a religion that dictates every aspect of their lives, do act the same on all the measurable issues associated with the religion. Within the texts of this religion are all the facts and methods by which this is accomplished including the method of lying and disguising their faith to gain the trust of non-believers, but only until the day of judgement comes. Then the infidels either convert or die.

Showed your post to a Muslim guy in my work and made him pinky swear he wasn't going to kill me if I didn't convert.

I feel much safer now thanks.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 06:56 AM
link   

BTW, Islam is a religion, there are white people who are Muslim, there are hispanic people who are Muslim, there are Arab people who are Muslim. In fact the majority of Muslims are from Asia, and not Arabic.

Anyway, criticizing Islam is not racist, because there are Muslims from all races.

The fear and hatred towards Muslims comes from the exact same place as racism always has.

The people promoting and embracing that fear and hatred are overwhelmingly the same people who would have held racist views in the past.

That is a projected opinion, not a fact. It is not the same and you know it. People do not all act the same because of the color of their skin. But people taught the same religion, a religion that dictates every aspect of their lives, do act the same on all the measurable issues associated with the religion. Within the texts of this religion are all the facts and methods by which this is accomplished including the method of lying and disguising their faith to gain the trust of non-believers, but only until the day of judgement comes. Then the infidels either convert or die.

Showed your post to a Muslim guy in my work and made him pinky swear he wasn't going to kill me if I didn't convert.

Aye , I have a few muslim mates and not one of them have ever suggested that Id be getting my head cut off if I wasnt a muslim by the end of the year !

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82

Aye , I have a few muslim mates and not one of them have ever suggested that Id be getting my head cut off if I wasnt a muslim by the end of the year !

Yes but have you made them pinky swear, otherwise they could just be lying as part of the grand Muslim conspiracy to take over the world.

Vroom read about it online so it must be true.
edit on 6-3-2019 by ScepticScot because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 07:29 AM
link   

As did all the other gullible people on ATS, who bought into this culture conflict once the War with Terror started. Now they have a reason to feel smart and superior, whore are we to take that from them?

Wait! Is that you, George Soros?

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 07:47 AM
link   

a reply to: andy06shake

The only similarity is that they are both monotheistic. Your drivel is getting deep now. Seriously.

If you think God and allah are the same, and Christians and muslims are the same, you clearly have issues that will not be sorted out here.

But it does explain why such a simple logical truth escapes you. You have a kool-aid barrier up stopping logic from entering. Good luck with that.

What is Taqiyya? In several Quranic passages as well as the example of Muhammad, Muslims are encouraged to deceive non-Muslims when it will help protect Islam. It is known as the principle of "taqiyya" or "religious deception." This is less surprising if you first understand that in mainstream Islamic teachings, the world is divided into "the house of Islam" and "the house of war." That is, part of the world is Islamic and the other part has yet to brought into the light with Allah's holy law (Sharia).

inquiry into islam

Now tell me again about your muslim friends.

Since you are such an expert I expect you will stop wasting your time with me and go argue with the experts where you can make some real changes on behalf of islam.

This post is really informative and important for people to understand. Taqiyya is a very nasty part of the Islam religion. There was a movie made in the early 90' s called " Not without my Daughter " and it's based on the true story of an American woman who married an Iranian immigrant in the USA, and what happened when he convinced her by SWEARING on the Koran that she and her daughter would be safe and would return to USA following a vacation to Iran to meet his family. I doubt a movie like this would be made in Hollywood in this day and age of SJW's.

Here is part of an interview done with the daughter , who is now a young adult.

MAHMOODY: So it was the night before we were to leave to return to America. Mom was packing. And there had been talk about our passports and our papers weren't in order and, you know, there were issues. But everything was going to work out. It was going to be all right. And then the night before we were to leave, we were in the bedroom. Mom was packing. And my dad came in and said that's it. We weren't leaving. We were in Iran until we died. And we were in his country. We had to abide by his rules. And from then on, he was a completely different person. To me, that's when my daddy died. You know, he was, from that moment on, completely changed.

www.npr.org...

Here are a few scenes from the movie, that really make the point about how Taqiyya works, in the second scene I think the elder Iranian man actually uses the word when the wife is pleading with her husbands family to let her and her daughter go home. This movie was really disturbing, although it didn't get good reviews, it's worth watching.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

"Taqiyya is a very nasty part of the Islam religion."

Aye, and i suppose the complete and utter destruction of the Cathars, the Spanish Inquisition, nevermind the multiple crusades Christianity has perpetrated against other religions and even its own people, throughout recorded history, was just a teddy bears picnic?

Taqiyya amounts to telling lies to save your own arse or for personal gain.

Now that particular foible is hardly the domain of just our Muslim cousins now is it?

There are nasty parts to all organized religious practices, it's kind of there bag really. LoL

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Looks great on paper, doesn't it?

Alongside the men of the Y.P.G., fighters from the Women’s Protection Units, or Y.P.J., also fight at this front. Behind the lines, too, women are prominent in the forums in villages and towns that are part of Rojava’s democratic experiment.

The Kurds’ Democratic Experiment

#Muslims
#Feminism

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
I think it’s extremely offensive that humans allow such a hateful ideology to exist. Especially those who claim to be progressive.
Islam is 100% diametrically opposed to EVERYTHING the left ‘claims’ to stand for.

A push to drive the ideology out of every country and free the people from such an ideological prison would be a noble goal.

The ideology of the Thugee was driven out because of its tenets. It was outlawed no matter who it offended, no matter how many Thugee were ‘good people’, the practice was abolished!

I doubt there were progressives defending it.

What’s the difference? Even the Thugee ideology was more peaceful and tolerant.

By a long shot.

The operative word in your statement is "claims" to stand for. They "claim" they care about the environment yet promote things like electric cars which will only serve to create more waste and greenhouse gases because it requires three times the energy to charge a vehicle battery bank and creates additional wasted when the lithium batteries die.

If they cared about the future they'd be pushing for real solutions and nudging automakers toward creating very efficient engines that get 50, 75, 100 miles to the gallon. In addition, they'd end this absurd ethanol fuel industry which is doing nothing but propping up the dying corn industry.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: MedicEngineer

You might find this video rather informative as to how, and why, the big oil companies rule the roost and will never allow real solutions to occur nor be introduced.

Nearly two hours long all the same, so if you are interested i would grab some Popcorn.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

The Christian Churches and Vatican are taking a beating right now for the corruption and perversion that's gone on behind the scenes, and I doubt you'll find many Christians that don't think this is a good thing, because these acts are against the core essence of Christianity.

The difference with Islam is that the mid-evil , violent and perverse elements of the Religion are still embraced by a significant part of Muslims to this day. It is a mandate in that religion to convert the World to Islam through any means necessary. Very different then the Christian religion which asks people to accept Jesus Christ as their savior on their terms.

I'm not going to play what about the past games, our concern should be about the here and now and the future of Western Countries, in my case the USA. Islam has no interest in integrating into their host Countries. I see it right before my eyes, and have experienced it in real life.

I'll end with a quick example, then I need to get ready for work. I'm one of those types of people that is very well suited to work with the public, lot's of patience and a true desire to make my customers happy. As a floral designer I've handled bridezilla's, grieving families, teenagers ordering prom flowers, you name it ! Only once in all my years have I actually told a customer that they should consider going elsewhere because my services didn't seem to please her. She was a Muslim woman and I suspect she came from wealth in her Country. Anyways, this woman seemed to get some sort of perverse pleasure out of treating me like a slave, never satisfied, and I am Very Good at what I do. Every time see walked in, my heart sank and one day she finally pushed to hard and I wasn't willing to allow her to take out her hatefulness on me any longer !!

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 09:01 AM
link   

What does Christianity say about slavery, specifically the Bible? LoL

People are people mate, religion is simply there to keep us apart.

Divide and conquer 101 really.

And the people that perpetrate such simply sit back at watch the show.

Their religion lies in money and power.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 09:02 AM
link   

There are idiot customers in your daily life? Don't say so! Blame a religion or two?

Islam has no interest in integrating into their host Countries. I see it right before my eyes, and have experienced it in real life.

You wrote this in China Town, feasting on that "Asian food" you enjoy so much?

Kinda funny how the fellow white breads keep telling themselves they're fighting for their values and culture, but never grant those rights to people with different cultural backgrounds. White Supremacy in action.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 11:44 AM
link   

that isn't anything to do with the religion of the migrants.

Religion and culture can go hand in hand. As example, if your religion or culture sees beating woman or raping women not associated with your religion as a proper thing to do then it really doesn't matter what the motivator is, does it? If you feel killing your daughter because she takes on western ideals is within your rights then once again it really doesn't matter what fuels this, only that it happens. I'm not going argue why these immigrants are the way they are, but they have created some serious issues in a place, by your own words, was once one of the best places on earth to live.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

that isn't anything to do with the religion of the migrants.

Religion and culture can go hand in hand. As example, if your religion or culture sees beating woman or raping women not associated with your religion as a proper thing to do then it really doesn't matter what the motivator is, does it? If you feel killing your daughter because she takes on western ideals is within your rights then once again it really doesn't matter what fuels this, only that it happens. I'm not going argue why these immigrants are the way they are, but they have created some serious issues in a place, by your own words, was once one of the best places on earth to live.

Is still one of the best places in the world to live.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 11:55 AM
link   

It isn't the total number of people in a country but the demographic mix. As people are living longer and having less children the average age of the population increases to a point that becomes economically problematic.

I disagree, as I said the number children in the world is stabilized at 2 billion, no more or less, so what you are suggesting is we need to keep moving a percentage of them here. What do we do when in the near future the whole world is 2.4. Right now only Africa has still the high number of births around 8 as portions of the area are sill in the extreme poverty level where many of the children do not survive.

I can see retirement to go up to 75 at some point as we live longer, right now world average longevity is 72 and in 2100 it will be 83. I'm 59 and I'm in much better shape than a 59 year old was back in the 80s, so we live longer work longer... We can still stabilize our work force, and to add we are reaching a point where there will be more people than jobs to do as we move into the next level of automation. What do we do when we only have 50 million actual jobs out there with a population of 500 million in the US. There is going to be a point where the vast majority of our population will not have work to do even if they want to and are able.
edit on 6-3-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 11:56 AM
link   

But that is not a good answer if their immigration problems are making areas some of the worst places to live.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

But that is not a good answer if their immigration problems are making areas some of the worst places to live.

Sweden is across most most metrics one of the best places in the world to live.

Just like every other country some areas are far better or worse than others. If a country accepts more migrants or asylum seekers than it has good quality infrastructur to deal with you will tend to get areas of higher poverty and crime that overlap with migrant numbers.

That however doesn't in anyway support the 'Muslims are all evil' narrative the certain posters are pushing.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: Xtrozero

Well, just like in my own nation, you are going to need someone to do the jobs, aside from the ones that robotics and automation replace.

Your workforce is aging just like our own, and we simply are not replacing the numbers internally from our indigenous populations in the manner we did in the past.

Where do you get a max growth of 11 billion people from?

Outside of robotics and automation how many jobs do you think will remain for humans to do? What do we do when we only have jobs for 10% of the work force?

As to 11 billion here is your answer...1114 represents billions of people in the world with Americas 1, EU 1, Africa 1, and Asia 4. In 100 years that number will be 1145 for the max human population potential of 11 billion. Right now we have peaked at the top of the curve for children ages 0 to 15 in the world at 2 billion, and in 100 years there will still be 2 billion children with this number now staying flat unless further drastic changes happen. Those changes would not be good because reducing births just means the population ages and you end up with a lot more older people than young.

Today the average birth rate is 2.5 children and that is seen as a constant number from now on for much of the world. Education, cost, needs, birth control etc have reduced birth rates from 8 to 6 then 6 to the 2.5, so there isn't much further room for reduction in this area. Children today have a high 98%+ chance of living past childhood, so that number has finally peaked very close to max and is now also static. In a poverty stricken economy children are basically slave labor that provide profit to a family so they have many. In the higher standard of living ranges children become more of a cost than profit, so people have less and less.

The question is why do we get to 11 billion and stop in the first place? A part of the growth is because there will be more people in the 15 to 65 age range and that is the area that has not peaked yet. Since we have finally peaked at 2 billion children that number will continue to grow the middle age range because of recent past birth rates that were higher than 2.5, so every 15 years until we hit 10 billion world wide we are catching up with older birth rates higher than 2.5, and at that point the 2 billion and 10 billion will become constant numbers as we hit the top of the population curve based on births. The extra 1 billion will because we are living longer and longer. In 1700 average life expectancy was 35 years, in 1800 it was 38 years, industrial age got it to 45 years in 1900, 1980 it was 56, and today it is 72. In 2100 it is expected to be 83 and so 1 billion more people.

What we see now is the Americas and EU have already peaked and so today they are 1 billion each, in 100 years they will still be 1 billion each. Asia is close, but is still growing and it will go from the 4 billion today to 5 billion in about 30 years and then it will be at it max too. Africa is the kicker here where many countries there are still having high birth rates of 6, but high children deaths of 30% or more, and low life expectancy at about 61... Funny how Africa is still better than the world was in 1980, but they have a huge amount of growth still until they peak at the top of their curve. This will take them from 1 billion to 4 billion in about 60 to 80 years.

Voila, this is what our future looks like. Americas and EU will be but only 20% of the world population and will become the minorities.

edit on 6-3-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join