It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Fired Up' Ellen Page Slams Trump Administration in Impassioned Anti-Hate Speech on Colbert

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 12:26 AM
link   
time.com...

She later addressed the rise homophobia and rise in hate crimes, including the recent attack on actor Jussie Smollett, who said he was assaulted by two masked men who put a rope around his neck and shouted homophobic and racist insults at him.

Didn't see this earlier. Might be a little late to the Oscar party.

Canadian actress Ellen Page has an earful for you...

Whoops turns out she is very wrong.

Nominee for a Razzie award???

Love me some hollyweird...

edit on 3-3-2019 by UFO1414 because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-3-2019 by UFO1414 because: On mobile...

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 01:12 AM
link   
I’m pretty sure the republicans have just launched a campaign to fight discrimination against homosexuality, worldwide.

The republicans, as in, Mike Pence. Have launched a campaign to fight discrimination against homosexuality, world wide.

Republicans are not against homosexuality.They are now committed to fighting for gay rigjts all over the world!
Some democrats are against homosexuality, some republicans are against it.
Why?
Because SOME humans are against it and the parties are made up of humans.

And when she’s talking about ‘using your position of power to cause suffering’ or talking to people in positions of power WANTING to cause suffering. Is she speaking to the democrat leadership?

I’m a supporter of President Trump, but I disagree with him on the human impact on the environment. But this girl is saying that ‘climate change affects people of color more than anyone else’. Say what?

This is now the type of people who make up the bulk of the dems DWINDLING support base. Non Player Characters like this girl who is parroting hivemind ideas and talking points.

Surely the rest of you are starting to get embarrassed?

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 01:24 AM
link   
honestly she is a poster child for those who use emotion over facts to support their ideological leftist (to be fair some on the right but not as bad by factor of 100 of the left) causes/views.

I bet dollars to donuts when the FACTS came out it was all staged to cause a "hate crime" against trump, supporters, ect she didnt even hear it.

she either ignored it and went on to next attacking trump/supporters .
Or if she heard it claimed the usual "doesn't change a thing, hate crimes still out there and its whites/christians/trump/ republicans/whatever group wont support me.

scrounger

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Alot of energy for one celebrity actor..

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Canadian actress Ellen Page has an earful for you

Not for me.
See the first word in that statement ?
And the second word makes it completely irrelevant
No matter what the topic is

edit on 3/3/19 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 01:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
The republicans, as in, Mike Pence. Have launched a campaign to fight discrimination against homosexuality, world wide.

I'd be interested to see a source for this claim.

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 01:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: links234

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

I'd be interested to see a source for this claim.

www.nbcnews.com...

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 02:20 AM
link   
a reply to: UFO1414

Who is ellen page? I looked at this thread to find out. I still don't know who he/she is.

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 02:27 AM
link   

edit on 3/3/2019 by carewemust because: Bottom of the hour. ATS backs itself up. Duplicate posts are common at this time.

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 02:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tundra

Who is ellen page? I looked at this thread to find out. I still don't know who he/she is.

That was my first question too. Are intelligent Americans really influenced by what some guest says on a comedy show?

I bet Ellen is pro-baby murder: twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 02:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

That was my first question too. Are intelligent Americans really influenced by what some guest says on a comedy show?

I know that mr. colbert used to have a sense of humor. He is far from comedy.

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 04:06 AM
link   

I know that mr. colbert used to have a sense of humor. He is far from comedy.

Every time I see the beginning of his show, before I can reach for the remote to save my mental health, I always, inevitably hear him start going off about Trump, to the riotous guffawing applause of his sheep.. You know, if it weren't for Trump, he'd be a long gone has been.

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 04:26 AM
link   

if Americans weren't influenced by what they see on tv or YouTube, this thread wouldn't exist, nor your comment on influencing Americans intelligence

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 05:18 AM
link   

you go girl~~

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 05:22 AM
link   
I guess the news is slow in Canada.

Smollett LIED.

Back to the 'oscars' for best shill.

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 05:25 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 06:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
I guess the news is slow in Canada.

Smollett LIED.

Back to the 'oscars' for best shill.

Doesn't matter if he lied, you just have to keep repeating it for all their viewers to assume that was just right wing propaganda and keep the mouth breathers in line.

Rule #1 on their list of "by any means"..

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

For some weird reason, I read that meme in Mark Dice's Brian Stelter voice..

I've watched too many of his videos this year.. haha, I regret nothing.

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Gives me a reason to boycott Netflix and the Umbrella Academy.

edit on 3-3-2019 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Smullet will be used by the conservatives as an example THAT all hate crimes are fake. They will continue to use his idiocy whenever a thread is brought up on any topic resembling a hate crime. Just like they use "keep your doctor" lie to push the narrative that Obama is worse liar than Trump in order to ignore Trumps habitual lying.

Why is it when a person talks about bigot/racist, sexist and ignorant fools, the conservatives get riled up and twist a person words to mean ALL of demographic of society. She was only talking about ignorant a-holes not all men, so if you feel you were attacked , that one is on you not her.
edit on 3-3-2019 by 50ul5t34l3r because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join